Tati and James

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tati and James

Post by Yetta »

hellyeah wrote:
rachenall wrote:I personally think they won't get married because then she would have to pay his child support payments.
If her income was used for child support it would be solely based on her choice not due to court decision but I supposed laws vary state to state. Only james should be held responsible. Her income shouldn't be considered since she isn't the child's parent and not obligated to james' son.

I am still subbed to her but skip her vids a lot. I haven't been on the thread in a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Unless they were saying that he wasn't working, but was working from home for her - editing, working her social media, etc. Then it could get sticky. Well, I don't even know if it is true or not, LOL

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by wild4thenight »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:I love how tati yells out.."JAMES! as though he is far far away, when he was so obviously standing right there. Lol.
It's so insulting that they think ppl are that stupid.
omg i literally wait for the JAAAMEEESS in every video now. why does he always have to be included?! it makes him look incredibly pathetic.

Post by Guest »

wild4thenight wrote:omg i literally wait for the JAAAMEEESS in every video now. why does he always have to be included?! it makes him look incredibly pathetic.
OMG ikr. He literally is like her dog lol. Comes when he's called and is good for companionship and that's it

GlitteringFairy
Talker
Talker

Post by GlitteringFairy »

rachenall wrote:I personally think they won't get married because then she would have to pay his child support payments.
omg this is why i don't drink wine and read guru gossiper.... :o :? I don't know where I was going with that. I have zero knowledge on how child support works other than my husbands deadbeat dad figuring out how to skip out on making them. Back to lurking for me :oops: :oops: :oops:

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

hellyeah wrote:
If her income was used for child support it would be solely based on her choice not due to court decision but I supposed laws vary state to state.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
From memory, there are only two states which don't allow for the spouse's income to be used to calculate child support in exceptional cases.

(And California is not one of those states)

I do believe - again from memory - that it was verified that James did have an outstanding child support debt in an earlier thread, but if either of them had any sense they would have just paid it off ... if only to avoid the interest tacked on to the actual amount.

Post by Guest »

Mayhemisphere wrote:I do believe - again from memory - that it was verified that James did have an outstanding child support debt in an earlier thread, but if either of them had any sense they would have just paid it off ... if only to avoid the interest tacked on to the actual amount.
Maybe she's like, "Sweetie, I'm not marrying you til you pay off those child support debts :)" and that's why the wedding has been delayed indefinitely lol. Makes sense because James seems like the more over-eager partner between the two, though she definitely is co-dependent for his companionship and ego-boosting. I guess that's why they haven't broken up or got married. She's putting them in limbo til he gets his shit together lol. (Just a theory)

Mayhemisphere
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mayhemisphere »

YTbeautylove wrote:
Mayhemisphere wrote:I do believe - again from memory - that it was verified that James did have an outstanding child support debt in an earlier thread, but if either of them had any sense they would have just paid it off ... if only to avoid the interest tacked on to the actual amount.
Maybe she's like, "Sweetie, I'm not marrying you til you pay off those child support debts :)" and that's why the wedding has been delayed indefinitely lol. Makes sense because James seems like the more over-eager partner between the two, though she definitely is co-dependent for his companionship and ego-boosting. I guess that's why they haven't broken up or got married. She's putting them in limbo til he gets his shit together lol. (Just a theory)
They're not going to buy, at this point - renting suits them both just fine ;) :tu:

(gawd I hope that's not too obscure)

whatareudoing
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by whatareudoing »

Londonchick wrote:Yep, you aren't alone finding James creepy.
From the 1st time he appeared a few years ago I was kinda shocked cos
They seem like a really odd match. She kinda somehow seems older than him.
He looks like a grungy teen who's balls haven't dropped.
I thought she'd be with an older alpha male.
Does he even have a job ?!?!?!??
Seriously. He probably doesn't even have to work considering she makes so much money.

Chapfin
Learner
Learner

Post by Chapfin »

James seriously creeps me out. I can't put my finger on it but anytime he's in Tati's videos, I cringe lol

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

rachenall wrote:
omg this is why i don't drink wine and read guru gossiper.... :o :? I don't know where I was going with that. I have zero knowledge on how child support works other than my husbands deadbeat dad figuring out how to skip out on making them. Back to lurking for me :oops: :oops: :oops:
So is this not true in CA? I am not sure either, but one of my girl friends warned me not to date someone with kids below the age of 18, because if we did end up getting married, I would be partly responsible for child support for those kids. Is this a myth? Just curious.

BigBerthaCarrotTop
Debater
Debater

Post by BigBerthaCarrotTop »

Ccc123000 wrote:
rachenall wrote:
So is this not true in CA? I am not sure either, but one of my girl friends warned me not to date someone with kids below the age of 18, because if we did end up getting married, I would be partly responsible for child support for those kids. Is this a myth? Just curious.
Step parents have NO LEGAL responsibility for their step children unless they file to become a legal guardian
My stepmom was never financially responsible for me, and her and my father married when I was 7. Only thing she did was put me on her insurance when it switched from my dad being responsible to her on covering the family, and it was not mandatory of her to include me.
(I also live in California so if it is true for me, it would be true for them)
:love2: :love2:

Post by Guest »

Ccc123000 wrote:
rachenall wrote:
Not true in Michigan (my friend is married a man w/ a child from a previous relationship), or I am sure any other State in the US, unless you file to legally adopt the partner's children of become legal guardian.

careberr19
Stalker
Stalker

Post by careberr19 »

James creeps me out. I always got the impression that HE was the one with real money (before her channel really took off). The way he looks at her and seems to really love her, he does not get the same reaction. She looks like shes grossed out whenever they kiss. I think he will take abuse to keep her and she will pretend to give a shit until she can maintain her lifestyle without him.

GreatOdds88
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GreatOdds88 »

careberr19 wrote:James creeps me out. I always got the impression that HE was the one with real money (before her channel really took off). The way he looks at her and seems to really love her, he does not get the same reaction. She looks like shes grossed out whenever they kiss. I think he will take abuse to keep her and she will pretend to give a shit until she can maintain her lifestyle without him.

I feel sorry for him. I feel bad that he went to so much trouble proposing with all the girls involved and the video, and now he's the chump who overpaid for a ring that doesn't get him anything more than what he started with. It's a promise of marriage, and if marriage planning is too stressful for her, she should not be wearing it on her left hand. It just makes him look like a fool.

PassaSauz
Informer
Informer

Post by PassaSauz »

Sooo Why exactly haven't they gotten married yet? They are too old for the games.

lillemy01
Informer
Informer

Post by lillemy01 »

Well are we now shure that they actually live together??

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

why does he always look like a tomato in her videos? SO FREAKIN RED.

oh,please
Talker
Talker

Post by oh,please »

I feel sorry for him. I feel bad that he went to so much trouble proposing with all the girls involved and the video, and now he's the chump who overpaid for a ring that doesn't get him anything more than what he started with. It's a promise of marriage, and if marriage planning is too stressful for her, she should not be wearing it on her left hand. It just makes him look like a fool.[/quote]

Don't feel bad for him. First of all, the diamond belonged to his mother. She used to go and snoop in his mother's jewelry box (can you believe this?) to see if it was still there. Then he did a huge promotional thing with the video, so the company that made the ring got PR and he didn't pay for it.

He is the one who has repeatedly called it off, not Tati.

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lowkeylaurie »

oh,please wrote:I feel sorry for him. I feel bad that he went to so much trouble proposing with all the girls involved and the video, and now he's the chump who overpaid for a ring that doesn't get him anything more than what he started with. It's a promise of marriage, and if marriage planning is too stressful for her, she should not be wearing it on her left hand. It just makes him look like a fool.

Don't feel bad for him. First of all, the diamond belonged to his mother. She used to go and snoop in his mother's jewelry box (can you believe this?) to see if it was still there. Then he did a huge promotional thing with the video, so the company that made the ring got PR and he didn't pay for it.

I think I remember the last time they called it off it was either because James's mother passed away, or his best friend couldn't travel to their wedding. It is actually James that's been putting it off. After that they just kind of kept quiet about it and never mentioned it again. It is possible they eloped without telling anyone, because Tati did mention doing that, but I think the attention and views she'd get from filming about her wedding would be too much for her to pass on.

BuhByeee
Debater
Debater

Post by BuhByeee »

lowkeylaurie wrote:
oh,please wrote:I feel sorry for him. I feel bad that he went to so much trouble proposing with all the girls involved and the video, and now he's the chump who overpaid for a ring that doesn't get him anything more than what he started with. It's a promise of marriage, and if marriage planning is too stressful for her, she should not be wearing it on her left hand. It just makes him look like a fool.

I think I remember the last time they called it off it was either because James's mother passed away, or his best friend couldn't travel to their wedding. It is actually James that's been putting it off. After that they just kind of kept quiet about it and never mentioned it again. It is possible they eloped without telling anyone, because Tati did mention doing that, but I think the attention and views she'd get from filming about her wedding would be too much for her to pass on.
Couples who wait more than 6 months never get married. Look at Lady gaga and she swore the guy was her soul mate and still is :?

I think the REAL reason is beacause Tati wants something extravagant and won't marry until the wedding is over the top fancy but they dont have the funds for that yet. I have a big feeling both Tati and James are con artists. James has multiple arrest records and Tati mentions a lot how she grew up poor and hating herself (now she has a new persona). Sketchy!

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”