Tati and James

Re: Tati and James

Post by Guest »

You know what, I love to shade Tati and James on this forum but I have to Stan for them today because after watching some videos of other beauty gurus and their super rude, disinterested husbands who clearly don't respect or care for their wife's hobby/job, I actually do appreciate James's enthusiasm because it's evidently extremely rare. Even if he needs to be like that because he's potentially living off of Tati's YT earnings LMAO... In the grand scheme of YT couples videos, it's refreshing. I just got done watching Kristina Braly's pregnancy announcement vid with her husband and it made me so sad because he didn't seem that excited at all, and clearly holds his wife in a certain level of contempt (she IS annoying, but for heavens sakes, she's having your FIRST CHILD)... just yikes.

So good for James for being Tati's worshipping lapdog and diversifying the kinds of YT couples content there is out there. ;) LMAO

Yetta
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Yetta »

YTbeautylove wrote:You know what, I love to shade Tati and James on this forum but I have to Stan for them today because after watching some videos of other beauty gurus and their super rude, disinterested husbands who clearly don't respect or care for their wife's hobby/job, I actually do appreciate James's enthusiasm because it's evidently extremely rare. Even if he needs to be like that because he's potentially living off of Tati's YT earnings LMAO... In the grand scheme of YT couples videos, it's refreshing. I just got done watching Kristina Braly's pregnancy announcement vid with her husband and it made me so sad because he didn't seem that excited at all, and clearly holds his wife in a certain level of contempt (she IS annoying, but for heavens sakes, she's having your FIRST CHILD)... just yikes.

So good for James for being Tati's worshipping lapdog and diversifying the kinds of YT couples content there is out there. ;) LMAO
Actually, James has money. James is how Tati was able to not work and start her channel. That is how she lived, paid for everything she did and purchased and became a big time guru. I don't know where he got his money, but he has quite a lot, I'm told

Post by Guest »

He definitely has his own money, Tati is too boogie to marry a bum. That came out harsh lol, I mean Tati has always been high maintenance, she'd certainly be with a guy of her caliber. I always thought he had a high power job, but I guess he's a trust fund "kid" ?

Good for them being together 24/7, and not getting sick of each other.

tomtom1308
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by tomtom1308 »

Uhura60 wrote:He definitely has his own money, Tati is too boogie to marry a bum. That came out harsh lol, I mean Tati has always been high maintenance, she'd certainly be with a guy of her caliber. I always thought he had a high power job, but I guess he's a trust fund "kid" ?

Good for them being together 24/7, and not getting sick of each other.
In one video a little while ago, she said he is an entrepreneur.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Fire in Her Eyes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Fire in Her Eyes »

Has anyone noticed the comments fawning over James on some of Tati's videos?

:rofl:

I mean, no offense to any ladies or gents that like their partners to literally compliment them every minute about how well they breathe through their left nostril...

I just don't see what is so appealing about a man who wants to play dress up with wifey and say, "you're pretty," in a weird breathy voice like an alley weirdo. That kind of strikes me as a bit insecure imo, when a woman in a conventional relationship needs her husband or partner to go shopping with her and be interested in her bootee rituals. What happened to being mysterious and coy??? :rofl:

partypoison
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by partypoison »

Does James' tache grow out of his lips??

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Okay so I have to admit I'm new to this thread/board and did no reading before posting, but kind of on purpose, to present the impression I've gotten on my own "untainted" by others' observations :lol: I've only been watching Tati for a couple of months now.

Just from my impressions as a new casual viewer, if I had to interpret their relationship just based on my first impressions... and I hope I don't offend anyone with my observations (if I do, call me out, we can talk about it and I can explain where I'm coming from) but James strikes me as being in the closet and Tati strikes me as primarily interested in the lifestyle he provides her.

I actually enjoy her videos and for me so far they don't seem like BAD people to me... just an observation... he interacts with her more like he wants to BE her sometimes I feel and she seems to find him more interesting as a status statement than anything else. But that's just my first glance gut feeling. I could be way off.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Le Ciel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Le Ciel »

Wow I cannot believe just how abrasive and cruel the majority of posters in this thread are. :-o You have torn Tati and James to shreds and the reasons given do not merit the treatment you dished out to them. So much angst, hatred and hostility and all for what? :roll:

Rose bleue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rose bleue »

YTbeautylove wrote:I hope they address why it took them five years to get married

Really? I'm no great fan of Tati's but why would she or anyone for that matter have to explain why they're not in any hurry to tie the knot :respekt:

Rose bleue
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Rose bleue »

YTbeautylove wrote:I think they're probably still together but clearly not passionate about each other. I think the comfort and codependency of their relationship is what's keeping them engaged, and the lack of passion is what's preventing them from actually getting married. I guarantee you Tati loves James still but more as an intimate friend, not a lover or equal partner. She doesn't love him as a S.O. anymore but she ain't gonna leave him until she's sure she can do better, IMO.

:rofl: Seriously? :rofl: Is this what you do for a living? Psychoanalyse couples....from a distance.... and come up with whatever mumbo jumbo strikes your fancy? :scratch: Amateur psychologist wanna-be :ugeek: Do you actually listen to yourself? Forget I said that :D

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

Archived
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “glamlifeguru/Tati”