Jack and Conor Maynard

azure_
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jack and Conor Maynard

Post by azure_ »

The fact that the day after the interview came out he's all back to normal, joking about I'm a Celeb and being himself from before everything, makes me confused. Is this all a show or did the whole ordeal just not actually take any emotional toll on him? I saw someone comment on his youtube that he looks really tired with sunken eyes but I don't see it?

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

azure_ wrote:The fact that the day after the interview came out he's all back to normal, joking about I'm a Celeb and being himself from before everything, makes me confused. Is this all a show or did the whole ordeal just not actually take any emotional toll on him? I saw someone comment on his youtube that he looks really tired with sunken eyes but I don't see it?
I mean I guess you could argue that it's probably best for him to be back vlogging and joking about it otherwise it COULD take an even bigger toll (if it took a toll at all that is). Instead of shutting himself off and refusing to even joke about it but who knows really. I mean Jack hasn't ever been the one to actually open up and show emotions and insight into him. He's always just been loud and shallow kind of way.
Is what I'm saying making sense? I hope it is :rofl: x

azure_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by azure_ »

Disney_Wolf wrote:
azure_ wrote:The fact that the day after the interview came out he's all back to normal, joking about I'm a Celeb and being himself from before everything, makes me confused. Is this all a show or did the whole ordeal just not actually take any emotional toll on him? I saw someone comment on his youtube that he looks really tired with sunken eyes but I don't see it?
I mean I guess you could argue that it's probably best for him to be back vlogging and joking about it otherwise it COULD take an even bigger toll (if it took a toll at all that is). Instead of shutting himself off and refusing to even joke about it but who knows really. I mean Jack hasn't ever been the one to actually open up and show emotions and insight into him. He's always just been loud and shallow kind of way.
True! In that interview with Dan he said he broke down when he got back to the hotel in Australia and I just can't imagine him crying at all lmao, he seems like he'd just laugh everything off

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

azure_ wrote:
Disney_Wolf wrote:
True! In that interview with Dan he said he broke down when he got back to the hotel in Australia and I just can't imagine him crying at all lmao, he seems like he'd just laugh everything off
I mean he probably might have cried when he got back to the hotel as a realization as to what happened and the fear of what will happen next because at that point he still had no actual contact with the outside. He had to play the waiting game until he got back to the UK and was actually able to see/hear everything which I imagine must have been incredibly horrible. But I feel like after the initial shock he'd just rather laugh it off. He does seem the type to just laugh it off but have the little passive aggressive digs at it every so often :rofl: x

azure_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by azure_ »

Disney_Wolf wrote:
azure_ wrote:
Disney_Wolf wrote:
I mean he probably might have cried when he got back to the hotel as a realization as to what happened and the fear of what will happen next because at that point he still had no actual contact with the outside. He had to play the waiting game until he got back to the UK and was actually able to see/hear everything which I imagine must have been incredibly horrible. But I feel like after the initial shock he'd just rather laugh it off. He does seem the type to just laugh it off but have the little passive aggressive digs at it every so often :rofl: x
He's literally doing passive agressive digs at it in his vlogmas lmaoo. "Still haven't unpacked from my rather short trip to Australia" etc.. He hasn't joked about the actual reason though, either because he's actually learnt from his mistakes or because he's afraid of getting bullied off the internet :roll:

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

azure_ wrote:
Disney_Wolf wrote:
azure_ wrote:
Disney_Wolf wrote:
He's literally doing passive agressive digs at it in his vlogmas lmaoo. "Still haven't unpacked from my rather short trip to Australia" etc.. He hasn't joked about the actual reason though, either because he's actually learnt from his mistakes or because he's afraid of getting bullied off the internet :roll:
I'm quite enjoy the digs tbh. And the whole we aren't going to talk about my birthday this year comment. I don't think he'd joke about the reason because he knows he fucked up, he knows what he said back then was stupid, I mean he did delete those tweets over a year ago and they still came back to bite him. So I understand his salt and passive aggressive comments. I think there has been at least one dig in each vlog so I'm wondering how long the salt fest will continue :rofl: x

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Wow don't know if it's just me, but he seemed extra obnoxious in the latest vlog. Usually I would blame that on alcohol but he was driving the whole night.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

horatio wrote:Wow don't know if it's just me, but he seemed extra obnoxious in the latest vlog. Usually I would blame that on alcohol but he was driving the whole night.
I don't think he was obnoxious, I think the editing however was. If I had to watch that stupid hell yeah clip one more time I was going to lose my mind x

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Disney_Wolf wrote:
horatio wrote:Wow don't know if it's just me, but he seemed extra obnoxious in the latest vlog. Usually I would blame that on alcohol but he was driving the whole night.
I don't think he was obnoxious, I think the editing however was. If I had to watch that stupid hell yeah clip one more time I was going to lose my mind x
Very true !

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

*titles video "DUA LIPA WANTS TO DATE ME **NOT CLICKBAIT**"*

*is absolutely clickbait*

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Conor's collab/sing off with his sister was so bad. I know they always edit and autotune the voices but at least you can tell Conor and other past guests have still had good voices, with Anna it is soo heavily autotuned and the voice is weak & average. I like Anna, she seems sweet for the most part (plus she was smart enough not to make a youtube channel yet) but it seems singing is not her strong point
Bye bitch :love2:

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

LauraMongeau wrote:Conor's collab/sing off with his sister was so bad. I know they always edit and autotune the voices but at least you can tell Conor and other past guests have still had good voices, with Anna it is soo heavily autotuned and the voice is weak & average. I like Anna, she seems sweet for the most part (plus she was smart enough not to make a youtube channel yet) but it seems singing is not her strong point
Her voice on her Twitter videos that are unedited can actually be quite good tbh like the one she posted the other day really suits her voice and stuff. I just don't think the songs chosen in this sing off were very suited to her voice hence the autotune. And I guess it's the fact that Conor and others have had vocal training an stuff since singing is their job and what they do for a living as for Anna it's more just a random hobby she does which I'm guessing she has no vocal training. I think I just like it in the sense that it was really cute to do it with her especially since it's Christmas time :rofl: x

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Disney_Wolf wrote:
LauraMongeau wrote:Conor's collab/sing off with his sister was so bad. I know they always edit and autotune the voices but at least you can tell Conor and other past guests have still had good voices, with Anna it is soo heavily autotuned and the voice is weak & average. I like Anna, she seems sweet for the most part (plus she was smart enough not to make a youtube channel yet) but it seems singing is not her strong point
Her voice on her Twitter videos that are unedited can actually be quite good tbh like the one she posted the other day really suits her voice and stuff. I just don't think the songs chosen in this sing off were very suited to her voice hence the autotune. And I guess it's the fact that Conor and others have had vocal training an stuff since singing is their job and what they do for a living as for Anna it's more just a random hobby she does which I'm guessing she has no vocal training. I think I just like it in the sense that it was really cute to do it with her especially since it's Christmas time :rofl: x
Oh okay I've never heard her twitter videos but I'm glad to know that she does have a good voice, too bad they didn't suit songs for her voice though. And yeah it was a cute idea for a video around christmas

BONTBFW
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BONTBFW »

I was shocked as well. It sounded awful, when I remember specifically hearing a twitter video of her singing really good. She uses a lot of vibrato and the autotune Conor uses just doesn't work well on her voice I think. I've noticed a few of his sing off guests who don't have as smooth of a technique don't sound too hot with his vocal editing.

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Here is a video of her actually singing btw without all the editing if people are interested

[tweet][/tweet]

LauraMongeau
Learner
Learner

Post by LauraMongeau »

Disney_Wolf wrote:Here is a video of her actually singing btw without all the editing if people are interested

[tweet][/tweet]
Thanks for that!! It's a nice & sweet voice, nothing outstanding or unique but better than some. I kind of like her real voice better than Conor's though... but that could be because she's chosen a good song for her voice here

Siculus
Informer
Informer

Post by Siculus »

I have phases with Jack. sometimes I like him, sometimes he annoyes the shit out of me and latley it's the second one. all this fuckboy posing on social media and in Mikey's new video he's doing wht he's best for and that's being an absolutely cunt to Mikey and pretends he's all big and mighty to be in his video, acting like it's such a one sided friendship... so repugnant.
english is not my first language

tctp
Informer
Informer

Post by tctp »

Siculus wrote:I have phases with Jack. sometimes I like him, sometimes he annoyes the shit out of me and latley it's the second one. all this fuckboy posing on social media and in Mikey's new video he's doing wht he's best for and that's being an absolutely cxxt to Mikey and pretends he's all big and mighty to be in his video, acting like it's such a one sided friendship... so repugnant.
lol i know, when they said mikey asked him if he could stay over for the night and jack just ignored his messages, i was like....... mikey....... dump him, sis

Disney_Wolf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Disney_Wolf »

Tbf Mikey does live literally 2 minutes away from Jack so it's not like he has to do a travel or that to get home. But yeah, he should've just let Mikey stay and for all we know he could've.
I don't mind the being a cunt to Mikey thing mostly because Mikey has explained himself in his snapchat Q&A video that they've been best friends since they were teenagers and that Mikey himself is just a mean if not meaner to Jack off camera than Jack is to him on camera. And because me and my best friend have a similar relationship in which we just constantly make fun of each other and stuff but we know we don't actually mean it and that it's all in good fun x

azure_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by azure_ »

Not responding when they ask if they can stay over is a dick move though.. I love Jack but I'll be the first to admit he's probably an asshole in real life. Like does he ever act as though he genuinely likes mikey or is their friendship solely making fun of each other and putting one another down?

Return to “The British Crew”