Video Games!

hellukittu
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Video Games!

Post by hellukittu »

i've been really loving dishonored. great gameplay and awesome storyline. if anyone here loved skyrim or stealth-based games, i'd definitely recommend this
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

hellukittu wrote:i've been really loving dishonored. great gameplay and awesome storyline. if anyone here loved skyrim or stealth-based games, i'd definitely recommend this
I really want to get it for my computer, it looks so good. Halo 4 is coming out the day after my birthday

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by peachesnoranges »

I was obsessed with Super Mario 64 and I am still obsessed to this day. Hard to believe that my cousins N64 has lasted so long considering his ps3 and xbox didn't last that long.

I also like this game called Rayman, the 3rd one is my favourite. I play it on our ps2.

Lastly, I like COD World At War (ps3). I've tried playing the other ones but this ones my favourite because I actually know the history lol.

Min
Informer
Informer

Post by Min »

I'm literally dying to play AC3 right now. I've beaten all the previous AC games multiple times, even done speed runs, and can't wait to play it!

Right now I'm playing GTA4, I actually played it when it was first released but my brother kept the copy when I moved out 3 yrs ago.

I'm mostly into anything that isn't horror or FPS :P

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

Forever Eccentric wrote:
hellukittu wrote:i've been really loving dishonored. great gameplay and awesome storyline. if anyone here loved skyrim or stealth-based games, i'd definitely recommend this
I really want to get it for my computer, it looks so good. Halo 4 is coming out the day after my birthday
it is! i like that you can play whichever way you want, although it encourages stealth for a better outcome (and i suck at stealth, lol)

Video games

Post by Guest »

sorry if its already been done, but what are some video games you guys like to play?

personally i normally stick to nintendo like mario, pokemon, zelda, etc haha

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Video games

Post by allisoonnn »

I play a little bit of everything & I probably play way too much, but I'll try to just name a few.

New-ish games I like: Bioshock, Uncharted, LittleBig Planet, Mod Nation Racers :love2:, Call of Duty, Borderlands, Infamous, Ratchet & Clank, Assassin's Creed, Mario Kart Wii, Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, Guitar Hero/Rockband, etc.

Older games I absolutely love: Crash Bandicoot, Spyro, Pokemon Silver/Gold & Blue/Red, Super Mario ANYTHING, Yoshi's Island, Tekken, etc.

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

Do any of you ladies play Minecraft?

incognito

Post by incognito »

Does anyone have game recommendations for xbox? I mainly got one so I could play Dance Central, but I don't really know what other games to get for it. I can't play stuff like Call of Duty, it stresses me out too much. When I was younger I used to like Pokemon, Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc, but most games for xbox seem like you just run around mindlessly shooting everyone.

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

I currently play Red Dead Redemption, WWE '13, and Grand Theft Auto 4 :love2:

fauxfox
Informer
Informer

Post by fauxfox »

incognito wrote:Does anyone have game recommendations for xbox? I mainly got one so I could play Dance Central, but I don't really know what other games to get for it. I can't play stuff like Call of Duty, it stresses me out too much. When I was younger I used to like Pokemon, Zelda, Final Fantasy, etc, but most games for xbox seem like you just run around mindlessly shooting everyone.
For what you're looking for, I would suggest any of the Lego games which have tons of content. Other similar adventure-esque games I'd suggest are Kameo, Rayman Origins, Sonic Generations, Banjo Kazooey Nuts & Bolts or Braid. Also, if you enjoyed Final Fantasy before, there are plenty of good RPGs for 360, including Final Fantasy XIII, Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata.

Good luck, and let me know if you have any questions about any of these. :)

Uhlizubeth
Informer
Informer

Post by Uhlizubeth »

LoRa wrote:Do any of you ladies play Minecraft?
YES!
:love2:

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

LoRa wrote:Do any of you ladies play Minecraft?
I do, and I record my gameplay for my YouTube channel too. I recently re-skinned my character and started using a texture pack too. :)

Min
Informer
Informer

Post by Min »

Recently it's been Assassin's Creed 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I basically play anything that's not a sports, racing, or FPS game. I used to be a big WoW'er but my computer no longer can play it >___<

likeabanner
Learner
Learner

Post by likeabanner »

I just beat Assassin's Creed 3 and I'm replaying Skyrim now.

However, Kingdom Hearts will ALWAYS be my favorite video game! Its amazing!

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

Min wrote:Recently it's been Assassin's Creed 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I basically play anything that's not a sports, racing, or FPS game. I used to be a big WoW'er but my computer no longer can play it >___<
it's amazing! i can't wait for resident evil 6 to come out on pc too. and the new tomb raider!

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

Any server recommendations? I was hoping some of you played

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

Min wrote:Recently it's been Assassin's Creed 3 and Grand Theft Auto 4. I basically play anything that's not a sports, racing, or FPS game. I used to be a big WoW'er but my computer no longer can play it >___<
Cousin, let's go bowling! Haha I can't get sick of this game.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

LoRa wrote:Any server recommendations? I was hoping some of you played
Right now I only do singleplayer Minecraft. I just haven't had the time to get into multiplayer, since that requires a bigger time commitment to establish relationships on servers (imo).

LoRa
Learner
Learner

Post by LoRa »

Kleineganz wrote:
LoRa wrote:Any server recommendations? I was hoping some of you played
Right now I only do singleplayer Minecraft. I just haven't had the time to get into multiplayer, since that requires a bigger time commitment to establish relationships on servers (imo).
I totally recommend a creative server for when you do get into them. The IP is Yogocraft.com

Return to “Games”