Shall we continue here? ;)

Wtffts
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Xiaxue Part 19

Post by Wtffts »

Xx was not at bqq daughter's birthday celebration. She snapchat about her napping from evening til late so she's either not invited or chosen not to turn up.

If our speculations are right that bqq is having issues with Nuffnang, it's a matter of time they will fallout and xx will probably blog shit about qq to speak up for Nuffnang. If she does so she will be sounding more and more like a dog the company deploys to bite and bark :D

mawnin_star
Learner
Learner

Post by mawnin_star »

Somebody should ask either of about that. LOL! I also notice that Cheesy doesn't seem to hang out with Xiaxue anymore-so I am guessing that it is Cheesy and QQ vs XX and audrey? I haven't seen Audrey and Cheesy hanging out anymore when they seem to be so close before. I think that Yutakis and Miyake are neutral on this coz I can see Yutakis and Miyake still hanging out with XX on their social media accounts-maybe Yutakis and Miyake are still scared of crossing XX.

To be honest-I have been a fan of QQ even before she befriended XX. I find her down to earth and relatable but then when she struck a friendship with XX she changed into one of her minions and become nasty and bitchy. I think that QQ is a hugely insecure person and being friends with XX highlighted that even more because I remember QQ mentioning before that XX chides her for not wearing make-up or wearing clothes that are flashy when she used to be simple and minimalistic. Truth be told when she went to Taiwan with Cheesie, Xiaxue and Audrey she seems to be the odd one out because she isn't a natural fashionista (even if XX has a terrible sense of style -she has her own). Until she dresses up and puts make-up that makes her look like a "try-hard"clown and wearing fashion that clearly is not what she feels comfortable in. QQ is the girl next door yet she wears stuff that make her looks "cutesy" like Xiaxue when she looks better in minimalist fashion. I am sorry but she was THE "DUFF"in the clique (designated fat ugly friend-even if she wasn't completely ugly or fat,she was that type of friend who was more into "riding" to others) until lately she was pulling out of that zone when she had her plastic surgeries (OK she looks not that good but better than XX-think Dawn Yang vs XX) and she gets sponsors left and right plus her husband seems to be doing well since they managed to get a better place.

If it's true they have a fall-out; maybe it's prolly because of jealousy. I mean QQ had her eyes made in korea which I must say is 1000x times better than Xiaxue's. Xiaxue is older but her decision to go again to a malaysian doctor for her eyes when she already made a mistake before is just stupid. She knows what she wants she might as well have done it in Korea when it the country's specialty.

Qiuqiu also mentioned before that Xiaxue was very "giving" in a way she tells her where she gets this and that or which sponsors this and that and how she gets sponsored or whaty-just an inkling-maybe QQ got more sponsors now and isn't telling Xiaxue or XX is pissed that QQ is not following her anymore-hmmmm mystery mystery mystery.

cheesietoes
Learner
Learner

Post by cheesietoes »

QQ and XX, they are not friends anymore, end of story. I doubt that XX will be mean to QQ publicly because if she did, Miyake & Yutakis won't be on her side. She has nobody except ShuYin (her lifetime maid) and Nuffnang people. Audrey has no choice I think, (poor Audrey), due to her husband she has to see XX often and to maintain a relationship between Nuffnang and XX I guess?

Anyways, XX is very irrelevant and boring these days. Her snaps are basically all about Dash (still not communicating w/ her and only parroting words he heard before) and stupid stuffs around her which she finds amusing. Her makeup, her bad skin, her awful clothing style :/ I'm sad for her.
30+ but still dress like 12.

I agree with @mawnin_star that QQ has no style. Her show : Budget Barbie says all about her taste in fashion. Cheap and low quality. I'm not saying that we can't be a fashinonista w/ affordable pieces. But the way she puts up an outfit or the stuffs she picks, just not fashionable enough. She should learn from Jemma Wei. I really like her, she's chubby but very stylish.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

so, who was this bf stealer that was mentioned in yutaki's IG? who is this person that XX befriended with that the entire group don't like?

B4T5H1T
Lurker
Lurker

Post by B4T5H1T »

I would be shocked if their falling-out was over something as juvenile as a girl, since QQ keeps making vague, passive-aggressive references to a "betrayal" that seems somehow linked to NN... Unless maybe XX made new friend(s) that the gang didn't like and in retaliation she somehow compromised QQ's position? :| Sidenote: on XX's latest IG post (with her new crew?) someone asked why she and QQ weren't friends anymore and the comment was quickly deleted. :roll:

B4T5H1T
Lurker
Lurker

Post by B4T5H1T »

ohaiyo wrote:Image

XX, Miyake and Yutakis attended the same event and took a group photo
But they are not standing next to each other
XX and Miyake looks kind of awkward
Did anyone else laugh when she posted this and left Yutaki and Miyake unedited? So unflattering. And she still hasn't deleted the comments criticizing his "bad angle". I guess they were contractually obligated to attend together but you can tell they don't even want to be near each other.
mawnin_star wrote:I think that Yutakis and Miyake are neutral on this coz I can see Yutakis and Miyake still hanging out with XX on their social media accounts-maybe Yutakis and Miyake are still scared of crossing XX.

This is the only post since they've made recently that shows them together; they're pretty much always with QQ now. I'm pretty sure they're all on Team QQ. I swear the last time they were all together was at a Christmas party they threw before XX went to Texas, but I can't seem to find any posts from that night on any of their accounts aside from two pics of Dash and Meredith... :?
Polarbear wrote:so, who was this bf stealer that was mentioned in yutaki's IG? who is this person that XX befriended with that the entire group don't like?
The bf stealer is Rachel Wong I assume, although that drama has nothing to do with their group... https://workingwithgrace.wordpress.com/ ... wong-saga/

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I wouldn't put it past XX to go against QQ. So what if Yutakis and Miyake and others are with QQ? They're all small fries to XX. XX probably has a library of dirt against every single one of her friends stored up in cases like this

XX's probably in the midst of writing a post about QQ. Some BS like she ~changed~ after she gave birth and is probably using her baby for sponsorship and being fake about being a loving mother (haha soooo hypocritical). XX's probably jealous that she's losing her baby sponsorships... like she freaking took that diaper sponsorship for way too fcking long. Now that QQ is getting a LITTLE of them she probably go jealous just like how she got crazy jealous after KayKay got a sponsorship or two.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

^ Haha, i think it has become a known SOP of XX's to write a defaming blogpost after she fell out with someone
Someone also commented about it on QQ's instagram

Anyway, XX probably has no qualms about befriending a boyfriend snatcher
Cos she herself tried to seduce someone else's bf before BUT FAILED :rofl:

(Dawn Yang once posted a screenshot of an anonymous reader who told her about XX's failed attempt of seduction.
IIRC, that guy is either the bf of the reader or reader's friend)

Frejya
Talker
Talker

Post by Frejya »

Just checked Xiaxue and QQ's instagram. They are still following each other, however, Yutaki and Miyake aren't following XX (anymore)!

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Is it just me or did she went overboard with contouring?
She look just like the Chinese monkey god

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

Polarbear wrote:so, who was this bf stealer that was mentioned in yutaki's IG? who is this person that XX befriended with that the entire group don't like?
bf stealer is obviously rachel wRong. tammy ohsofickle blogged about this before and the whole gushcloud went against her (which i assume is the reason why she quit GC after leaking their whatsapp chat).
hilarious how xx gave zoe raymond tons of shit for stealing her friend ripple's fiance.
btw i haven't seen yutaki's post mentioning the bf stealer, link please? :D

_N_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by _N_ »

Frejya wrote:Just checked Xiaxue and QQ's instagram. They are still following each other, however, Yutaki and Miyake aren't following XX (anymore)!
omg really?? :o thats huge!! i checked a couple of days ago and they were still following each other.

JennyReckless
Informer
Informer

Post by JennyReckless »

They're also dont liking each ones pictures.

sithsoms
Learner
Learner

Post by sithsoms »

Just checked. Yutaki is still following XX but Miyake is not.

Already know they'd fall out one day but didn't think it would be so soon. They should have known seeing the way xx went against kaykay. It'd be their turn sooner or later.

ohaiyo
Informer
Informer

Post by ohaiyo »

Saw the below screenshot of XX's snapchat on axiuex2
I don't have the app installed so I didn't see her snapchat
But based on this screenshot, it gave me the feeling that it is a cryptic message to Qiuqiu
Probably warning Qiuqiu to give her an explanation, before she launches a full public attack on her?

overthereitsthere
Informer
Informer

Post by overthereitsthere »

Oh man, this is getting juicy.
ohaiyo wrote:Image

Is it just me or did she went overboard with contouring?
She look just like the Chinese monkey god
:rofl: this killed me! almost spilt coffee all over my desk! and yeah, her make up is so heavy these days and someone needs to ease off on photoshopping big eyes and a small chin.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

:toad:

Wtffts
Learner
Learner

Post by Wtffts »

ohaiyo wrote:Saw the below screenshot of XX's snapchat on axiuex2
I don't have the app installed so I didn't see her snapchat
But based on this screenshot, it gave me the feeling that it is a cryptic message to Qiuqiu
Probably warning Qiuqiu to give her an explanation, before she launches a full public attack on her?

Can't deny xx does give off psycho vibes like that though I don't think she will blog about any of her minions as they did too much dirty work for her previously. You never know, perhaps there's a lot more to the GC expose, GC group chat leak and GC Singtel brief.

I'm sure the minions know about her personal secrets as well.

pavoru
Talker
Talker

Post by pavoru »

*Just a thought* xiaxueexposed can blog about it while getting info from them.

Return to “Xiaxue”