Amanda Hendrick

LovelyFF
Lurker
Lurker

Re: Amanda Hendrick

Post by LovelyFF »

Update: not vegan anymore.
She just published and insta story where se ate a oyster.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

I just had a look at her Instagram - and was bored. She's beginning to look like an average tall, skinny woman with a long face. Whatever she had, it's gone.

Dandelion
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Dandelion »

XenianFlower wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 11:12 am
I seriously wonder what she’s going to do when misha hits school age and she’s gonna be in her mid 30s with nothing to do...I suppose she’ll just have another child.
... From another random musician, lol. What a life.

electreheartt
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by electreheartt »

She spews a lot of anti vax/covid can be healed with healthy eating crap on her Instagram stories which is hilarious considering all the filler in her face, the fact she smokes cigarettes and goes on and off her sobriety.

Love how she’s managed to score herself a nice new house all paid for her by her boyfriend. When was her last modeling gig?

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

What an ungrateful brat She is! She truly cares for nothing but herself and thinks so can start and stop whatever and whenever and people will remain invested in her. You can see the filler in her face in this video and I think she looks awful in motion. She’s living the WAG lifestyle and embracing being a rich white privileged milf.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

electreheartt wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:43 am
She spews a lot of anti vax/covid can be healed with healthy eating crap on her Instagram stories which is hilarious considering all the filler in her face, the fact she smokes cigarettes and goes on and off her sobriety.

Love how she’s managed to score herself a nice new house all paid for her by her boyfriend. When was her last modeling gig?
They went to Spain on holiday as its one of the more lax places with traveling restrictions due to covid. Her boyfriend will probably be forced into getting it as he must travel for games and what not. I hope misha has been given her routine shots at least, it’s probably wishful thinking tho. Amanda’s living her dream, wearing expensive clothing and doing her makeup and being told how pretty she is and unique her style is :roll: and that’s her entire existence. Constantly posting about what hard work being a mum is. Any one notice the post she made about being a single mother and being the parent that chose to stay?

electreheartt
Learner
Learner

Post by electreheartt »

XenianFlower wrote:
Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:49 pm
electreheartt wrote:
Thu Jul 22, 2021 6:43 am

They went to Spain on holiday as its one of the more lax places with traveling restrictions due to covid. Her boyfriend will probably be forced into getting it as he must travel for games and what not. I hope misha has been given her routine shots at least, it’s probably wishful thinking tho. Amanda’s living her dream, wearing expensive clothing and doing her makeup and being told how pretty she is and unique her style is :roll: and that’s her entire existence. Constantly posting about what hard work being a mum is. Any one notice the post she made about being a single mother and being the parent that chose to stay?
I’m more than certain JJ financially supports his daughter too. Bit cruel to say she chose to stay when he was stuck in australia when COVID hit and the borders are shut and he can’t leave. I’m sure he misses both of his daughters.
I just can’t get over the nerve of her getting to go on vacation, paid for her by boyfriend no doubt and the complaint about having to complete rapid COVID tests to return and posting stories about COVID can be avoided if you eat vegetables

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

She went to reading festival and one of her friends caught Covid, they where all over Instagram kissing each other in their stories, wonder if Amanda will be open about it if she got it, maybe not tho as she would have to admit her vegan veggie advice about covid was utter nonsense.

electreheartt
Learner
Learner

Post by electreheartt »

Her sobriety didn’t last long lol

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

electreheartt wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 4:22 am
Her sobriety didn’t last long lol
Does anything she does last long? Queen of new phases and no commitment

electreheartt
Learner
Learner

Post by electreheartt »

She looks very thin in the face in recent insta story posts and all she does is complain about parenting a toddler

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

Well she’s pregnant again. Secure the millions Sis I guess. Can’t believe how much her wardrobe costs now
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

LovelyFF
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LovelyFF »

Offtopic:
XenianFlower wrote:
Fri Nov 19, 2021 11:54 am
Well she’s pregnant again. Secure the millions Sis I guess. Can’t believe how much her wardrobe costs now
Omg I just saw it…but seriously she’s too much Skinny! I think is not possibile being pregnant with a body like that

electreheartt
Learner
Learner

Post by electreheartt »

It feels like she wants people to think Jeff is her daughters father lol. Poor JJ

LovelyFF
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LovelyFF »

Omg She Revealed it with a pathetic skincare video

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

She got a lot of harsh comments on her bbc interview for model scots, someone said she’s being a hypocrite calling it toxic when a few years ago in her videos she said it was the most stable thing in her life. I found this pic of her, she’s only as beautiful as how much makeup, angling, lighting, and sex appeal she can ooze in one picture.(she’s always been a bit horsey in the smile) I predicted a few pages back about her having another baby. It’s obviously her new persona and path to be a hot rich milf. What’s she going to do when she’s alone most of the day again…maybe homeschool? She’s just so self involved and proud of herself that she social climbed into serious money.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

electreheartt wrote:
Thu Nov 25, 2021 4:04 pm
It feels like she wants people to think Jeff is her daughters father lol. Poor JJ
She’s keen to act like he never existed. He always comments on her pictures of misha and she never does for him. That’s what she does tho, deletes all her Instagram pictures, her YouTube channel, any evidence of her not being in line with her current ideal gets scrubbed and never mentioned again.

electreheartt
Learner
Learner

Post by electreheartt »

Moaning about not being able to drink while pregnant and posting anti vax crap on her stories. This girl just gets worse. Can’t believe she used to be THE it girl back in the day
She doesn’t model and she’s barely an influencer, she literally just is living off her rich boyfriend

XenianFlower
Learner
Learner

Post by XenianFlower »

electreheartt wrote:
Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:41 pm
Moaning about not being able to drink while pregnant and posting anti vax crap on her stories. This girl just gets worse. Can’t believe she used to be THE it girl back in the day
She doesn’t model and she’s barely an influencer, she literally just is living off her rich boyfriend
Her stories that past few days have been nothing but whining! She’s definitely filling her lips again as well, I used to see such promise and moving forward but all she does is bitch about how hard her life is well wearing 3000 dollar outfits. I think she must know she’s band aiding herself, but with millions of money you did nothing for, must be easy to pretend

Of course it doesn’t do it for you, you’re a former/temp sober whore doing whatever she can to feel important and distract yourself

unhappycoincidence
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by unhappycoincidence »

She’s reinventing herself again, this time it appears she’s a vegan chef

Return to “Gurus With Less Than 50,000 Subs”