Marissa "YearOfSpendingMyGrandparentsMoney™" Lace Part 10

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Marissa "YearOfSpendingMyGrandparentsMoney™" Lace Part 1

Post by dd_ca »

bubbbest wrote:^^^^ Omg I'm dying. They've been dating 5 minutes! He might start running now hahahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What's strange is he's deleted some comments her minions have posted on his IG and the "run" ones people on here have posted on his profile BUT he didn't delete the wedding comment and it's been up there for some time now. Hmmmm. Image

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

bubbbest wrote:^^^^ Omg I'm dying. They've been dating 5 minutes! He might start running now hahahah

What's strange is he's deleted some comments her minions have posted on his IG and the "run" ones people on here have posted on his profile BUT he didn't delete the wedding comment and it's been up there for some time now. Hmmmm. Image

deee_28
Talker
Talker

Post by deee_28 »

Great, now these fucking 10 year old minions are gonna get NHG2 to private his account and ruin it for the rest of us. Can people lurk without making it known

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by watchmysunshine »

Her everyday makeup routine was like YO SPONSOR ME IT COSMETICS.

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

watchmysunshine wrote:Her everyday makeup routine was like YO SPONSOR ME IT COSMETICS.
Haven't they already? I recall in a couple older videos she would say "it cosmetics sent me this..." "It cosmetics let me try these out..." and she constantly praises their products. Could just be a fan of their brand or she's been sponsored for a year.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

dd_ca wrote:
watchmysunshine wrote:Her everyday makeup routine was like YO SPONSOR ME IT COSMETICS.
Haven't they already? I recall in a couple older videos she would say "it cosmetics sent me this..." "It cosmetics let me try these out..." and she constantly praises their products. Could just be a fan of their brand or she's been sponsored for a year.
I remember at one point they DID send her products regularly, but I don't think she was paid to make the videos? It's more like a "these are our new products, try them out" thing? But I remember they sent her their entire lipstick line, which she then went and sold on whatever app she uses to sell her clothes even though she got them for free. I think someone on here contacted several companies that she had done that to, so they might have stopped sending her things.

yosoycordova
Informer
Informer

Post by yosoycordova »

dd_ca wrote:

What's strange is he's deleted some comments her minions have posted on his IG and the "run" ones people on here have posted on his profile BUT he didn't delete the wedding comment and it's been up there for some time now. Hmmmm.
Maybe we've found the male equivalent to Marissa...this could be crazily-ever-after for her :shock:
Last edited by yosoycordova on Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
:love2: Honey, it's alright :love2:

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by watchmysunshine »

northiscalling wrote:
dd_ca wrote:
I remember at one point they DID send her products regularly, but I don't think she was paid to make the videos? It's more like a "these are our new products, try them out" thing? But I remember they sent her their entire lipstick line, which she then went and sold on whatever app she uses to sell her clothes even though she got them for free. I think someone on here contacted several companies that she had done that to, so they might have stopped sending her things.
classy selling products she didn't pay for.

hay8345
Informer
Informer

Post by hay8345 »

is it just me or in every video does it just look like she really doesn't give a shit? lol like her makeup "tutorial". She just rambled on and idk it didn't look like she was trying hard at all. Just slapped some makeup on and there ya go.

WhoEvenKnowsNow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhoEvenKnowsNow »

^^ all I took from that video is that she loves IT cosmetics ....but she swears she's not sponsored by them and she wanted to look like a Lite Brite. She doesn't care at all she just puts up videos when she needs cash. Which is prob why we got so many videos this past week (so many in Marissa's terms) cause she's going on trips right now and needed to pay for gas and dinners for NHG 2.0.

Sent from my 6045I using Tapatalk

kasy197801
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kasy197801 »

First time posting. Guys something weird happened. I commented to the person revealing his name (on her video) telling how inappropriate that is. My comment got deleted within minutes. My guess is that this person is actually miss Maris. She is the one that revealed the name. Then I got pissed and commented on his insta what happened. My comment got deleted instantly. He is into this too. Their relationship is fake. They re probably related or something. Or maybe he wants to piss some old girlfriend too. I unsubscribed. Can't even hate watch her anymore

kasy197801
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kasy197801 »

First time posting. Guys something weird happened. I commented to the person revealing his name (on her video) telling how inappropriate that is. My comment got deleted within minutes. My guess is that this person is actually miss Maris. She is the one that revealed the name. Then I got pissed and commented on his insta what happened. My comment got deleted instantly. He is into this too. Their relationship is fake. They re probably related or something. Or maybe he wants to piss some old girlfriend too. I unsubscribed. Can't even hate watch her anymore

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

kasy197801 wrote:First time posting. Guys something weird happened. I commented to the person revealing his name (on her video) telling how inappropriate that is. My comment got deleted within minutes. My guess is that this person is actually miss Maris. She is the one that revealed the name. Then I got pissed and commented on his insta what happened. My comment got deleted instantly. He is into this too. Their relationship is fake. They re probably related or something. Or maybe he wants to piss some old girlfriend too. I unsubscribed. Can't even hate watch her anymore
I went back to the video to find the comment that gave his name (I know it existed - i saw it and there are screen shots on here of it) but now I cannot for the life of me find it at all.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

Kamakazi wrote:
kasy197801 wrote:First time posting. Guys something weird happened. I commented to the person revealing his name (on her video) telling how inappropriate that is. My comment got deleted within minutes. My guess is that this person is actually miss Maris. She is the one that revealed the name. Then I got pissed and commented on his insta what happened. My comment got deleted instantly. He is into this too. Their relationship is fake. They re probably related or something. Or maybe he wants to piss some old girlfriend too. I unsubscribed. Can't even hate watch her anymore
I went back to the video to find the comment that gave his name (I know it existed - i saw it and there are screen shots on here of it) but now I cannot for the life of me find it at all.
Lawd almighty. He probably kept that marriage comment up on his insta to show up his ex for whatever goddamn reason.

theillusivewoman
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theillusivewoman »

Girlfriend probably smashed that F5 button when this forum was down lmao

purple579
Debater
Debater

Post by purple579 »

What if for some reason Marissa has his IG login and is just deleting comments she doesn't like? That would explain why the "RUN" and other comments are deleted but the wedding ones stay up :D

Or she's just a beard.

Ravyne
Informer
Informer

Post by Ravyne »

sweetsweetfriend wrote:...If he's cool with all the attention and minions visible on his social media then something is missing. Notice how only the negative comments on his insta have been deleted. He's clearly keeping the rest of the comments up.. even about the wedding pinterest board :rofl: At least NHG was obvious about his absolute distain.
YES! This! That is exactly what I was getting at when I made this post!
Ravyne Stormbringer wrote:We're back up! So, a couple of things. I find it odd that this dude hasn't removed some of the comments left on his IG regarding marriage, but the ones telling him to "run" were removed...hmmm. Second, with regard to Marissa's new every day makeup routine video, did I seriously hear this chick use the word "decollete" while applying her foundation? Does she think because she watches Grey's Anatomy that she's an expert on anatomical terminology now?? Image
There were some things that went through my mind at the time I initially posted that, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Now, after reading y'all's posts I can't help but wonder....Either, A. He enjoys and/or is using the attention he is getting (for whatever reasons that may be), B. He is just as psycho as Marissa is, and as yosoycordova here said, "Maybe we've found the male equivalent to Marissa...this could be crazily-ever-after for her," Image OR, C. She has somehow set up this whole thing which would be a really whacked out thing to do, but she is kind of a whacked out chick with a lot of time on her hands so it wouldn't entirely surprise me tbh....

Ravyne
Informer
Informer

Post by Ravyne »

sweetsweetfriend wrote:...If he's cool with all the attention and minions visible on his social media then something is missing. Notice how only the negative comments on his insta have been deleted. He's clearly keeping the rest of the comments up.. even about the wedding pinterest board :rofl: At least NHG was obvious about his absolute distain.
YES! This! That is exactly what I was getting at when I made this post!
Ravyne Stormbringer wrote:We're back up! So, a couple of things. I find it odd that this dude hasn't removed some of the comments left on his IG regarding marriage, but the ones telling him to "run" were removed...hmmm. Second, with regard to Marissa's new every day makeup routine video, did I seriously hear this chick use the word "decollete" while applying her foundation? Does she think because she watches Grey's Anatomy that she's an expert on anatomical terminology now?? Image
There were some things that went through my mind at the time I initially posted that, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions. Now, after reading y'all's posts I can't help but wonder....Either, A. He enjoys and/or is using the attention he is getting (for whatever reasons that may be), B. He is just as psycho as Marissa is, and as yosoycordova here said, "Maybe we've found the male equivalent to Marissa...this could be crazily-ever-after for her," Image OR, C. She has somehow set up this whole thing which would be a really whacked out thing to do, but she is kind of a whacked out chick with a lot of time on her hands so it wouldn't entirely surprise me tbh....

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

Kamakazi wrote:
I don't think she's that psychotic... or smart enough to create an account to leak his name. Although if you can find the comment, you can look up the person's username and find their google plus page, which will usually have the person's real name. I think Marissa is way too lazy to do all of that.

GeraldtheGiraffe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GeraldtheGiraffe »

sorry for the double post but.....
[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]

But Marissa, isn't that exactly why you get into relationships? So you and NHG or NHG2 can be #relationshipgoals ???

Return to “MarissaLace”