Nono SCAMtiago #NinaLifeIsntHappening - Part8

whosami89

Re: Nono SCAMtiago #NinaLifeIsntHappening - Part8

Post by whosami89 »

Venting wrote:
eat-my-drama wrote:
Venting wrote:Offtopic: @soyfunnymom89
I'm not sure why but I think you may need to contact a Mod. Your status indicates you're a Troll...
Let's not turn on each other. It's fair ground here and I think everyone's opinion is free to be expressed here. It's clear that soyfunny and veting don't agree, realize it and move on. Both of you are responsible for your own morality. if it's too much, back away for a time being.

I myself backed out for a while because this whole thing is a complete mess and no one (who matter's) will fix the issue. Nina is out of control, is on the rampage to squash everyone who tries to stop her from doing what she's only good for which is to bring everyone down who gets in her way. She harms her own family, I'm positive that she doesn't care about some 20 year old killing herself or not. Yes! that's how much I think about her character.

It's clear that Youtube, google +, snap chat, periscope instragram, twitter, all don't care what she does as i'm positive we all attempted to point out her rule breaking.

I feel like she feels the same way when everyone was attacking her so, she's taking matters in her own hand by getting her kisses to mass attack. It seems like it's working because YTTS got taken down and i myself have been threatened in the comments section.

There's more of them than us. As its clear that we DO have morals, she doesn't and she has the time. While we are sleeping she's hunting, she's got too much time on her hands and frankly, I think we are fighting a losing battle as the companys are not doing their jobs. For me it more than gossip, its more like an agenda and frankly, i i'm tired of fighting a nut job and 13 year old energetic bunnies who think she's the cats meow.

Mass attack hmmm... :D jk 8-)
I HAVE TO CLARIFY: Soy and I have no problems with each other. Kindly LOOK at our posts, Thanks given and Thanks received before jumping to conclusions.

I was giving her a heads-up!
I agree its on your page what your status is on the site she warned me that it was a "troll" and when I checked my page thats what it said.

Thanks so much for the heads up I think I fixed it. I should be good now right using my email I use for everything including social media?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Retrogurl »

Venting wrote:
eat-my-drama wrote:
Venting wrote:Offtopic: @soyfunnymom89
I'm not sure why but I think you may need to contact a Mod. Your status indicates you're a Troll...
Let's not turn on each other. It's fair ground here and I think everyone's opinion is free to be expressed here. It's clear that soyfunny and veting don't agree, realize it and move on. Both of you are responsible for your own morality. if it's too much, back away for a time being.

I myself backed out for a while because this whole thing is a complete mess and no one (who matter's) will fix the issue. Nina is out of control, is on the rampage to squash everyone who tries to stop her from doing what she's only good for which is to bring everyone down who gets in her way. She harms her own family, I'm positive that she doesn't care about some 20 year old killing herself or not. Yes! that's how much I think about her character.

It's clear that Youtube, google +, snap chat, periscope instragram, twitter, all don't care what she does as i'm positive we all attempted to point out her rule breaking.

I feel like she feels the same way when everyone was attacking her so, she's taking matters in her own hand by getting her kisses to mass attack. It seems like it's working because YTTS got taken down and i myself have been threatened in the comments section.

There's more of them than us. As its clear that we DO have morals, she doesn't and she has the time. While we are sleeping she's hunting, she's got too much time on her hands and frankly, I think we are fighting a losing battle as the companys are not doing their jobs. For me it more than gossip, its more like an agenda and frankly, i i'm tired of fighting a nut job and 13 year old energetic bunnies who think she's the cats meow.

Mass attack hmmm... :D jk 8-)
I HAVE TO CLARIFY: Soy and I have no problems with each other. Kindly LOOK at our posts, Thanks given and Thanks received before jumping to conclusions.

I was giving her a heads-up!
I agree its on your page what your status is on the site she warned me that it was a "troll" and when I checked my page thats what it said.

Thanks so much for the heads up I think I fixed it. I should be good now right using my email I use for everything including social media?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk[/quote]

LOL!!! I'm pretty new and I thought it was a cheeky thing; like once you hit a certain number of posts it says that as a status in a silly joking way or something lol. I'm so confused. Haha

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Offtopic: [quote="Finame89"][quote="Venting"][quote="Venting"]Offtopic: @soyfunnymom89
I'm not sure why but I think you may need to contact a Mod. Your status indicates you're a Troll...[/quote]

When did I disagree with Soy?

I was giving her a heads-up![/quote]

Thank you for clearing my name!!! :tu:
Hhhmmmm, your Soy account is still under Troll status. Finame89 is fine though.
Maybe you should PM Nesoi and ColdHeartedBitch and ask if it's about your email or some other reason.

@eat-my-drama
I have watched your video when you released it and I know why you backed away from GG.
I'm self-aware of when I get too involved and no, I've not reached that point yet.
Like I said, read up first BEFORE saying It's clear that soyfunny and veting don't agree and jumping to conclusions.
Peace out.
:*&^%:If expressing how I feel is called Hate, then so be it. :*&^%:

ami10479
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ami10479 »

leatherlace71 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:
Vaniti wrote:
dherzog40 wrote:What I think she can be in trouble for is sending her kisses to attack in mass, and for telling her to kill herself..
I agree, that was wrong, and I personally would never stoop to something like that. Her response was extremely immature, but that is Nina. Her immaturity is a part of her brand, and that same immaturity is what made her "Youtube" famous.

I don't want to attack Raquel at all because I know she has nothing but good intentions, but the names she called Nina as well as throwing out highly suspected yet unproven accusations towards Nina in her videos can't be ignored if she is going to become a victim. I do think that people should know the "real" Nina, and I also think there is a way to do so by stating facts without personal feelings if the result is to get offended when Nina responds the exact way she always has. You can't poke a bear and then be surprised when you get attacked. When you report the news in your own words or opinions and call someone names, it takes away your ability to get offended when you don't like the response you get in return.

Are the people wrong who say she should never see her son again? Or the people who have done things to try to negatively impact her life by contacting Youtube, Herbalife or other businesses or people associated with her, are they wrong? I don't agree with picking and choosing what I view as wrong based off of my own interests or personal feelings on a matter. Wrong is wrong. I enjoy this thread, but lets not pretend like some of the things said here on GG aren't over the top and can't be looked at as cyber bullying.
Wrong is wrong. So what people say this and that. I don't think anyone has actually even called her business or whatever she's working with because of people did things would have been done a long time ago. Yah what people say is wrong but nina takes it over the top telling people to kill themselves and having people attack her and post videos about her is way over the top then what people say. Actions obviously speak louder then words and I'm getting sick of people thinking what nina does is the same what we do. She is way worse. Its no where near the same. Is it immature yes but no where are we at the same level as her.

For sure I understand what @Vaniti is saying or trying to say - sometimes people go too far with words. However, I'm definitely with @soyfunnymom89 on this one though re I also think if people were really making calls and such Nina would already have been ass out on tons of levels and she'd be humble as hell right now trying to right her wrongs. With all of the careers and connections of people on GG had people utilized those... well, let's just say Nina is quite lucky all that happens here is venting and putting the true puzzle pieces together here IMO.

If we go back to the foundation of this, Nina put her business out there and decided her goal was to be a "public figure" via YT so when she makes the wrong moves, false promises and/or lies, our puts her private life out there for all to see and judge that's just par for the course. People are angry because she makes hundreds to thousands of dollars under false pretenses and they get passionate - I am not talking about internet trolls who would and do just "bash" on her for kicks (and would do so whether she was near perfect or a train-wreck), I mean people who gave money for one thing and it went to something else, people who are upset by her parenting skills, etc.

This place right here on the other hand is where people can voice their opinion/disappointment/anger what have ya toward a YT'er who is cashing in under false pretenses. And I think we all know the truth: Nina rubs people the wrong way. Reasons may vary from her lies to her parenting skills and all in between... I was a sub for a long time and just thought she was someone down on her luck who had a difficult childhood and was working hard to overcome some shit. My opinion was swayed the opposite direction just like most through her antics. I never thought I'd come to dislike a YT personality enough to ever even leave comments on YT, let alone join a forum LOL. But I did and do now. We all have our crusades! Its not being a "hater" as Nina loves to call people, its about ethics and character.

As for Raquel... She's prob half Nina's age so to me that's just classless to make fun of her. Same for that ex model dude who called her a pig or what have you. There have been a couple times I left a comment on Nina's videos and her minions have said some horrible shit to me - I can tell they are under 25 (read prob. 13 yrs old lol) so I would never respond. My comments are intelligent, to the point and quite logical; the kids who respond to me with name calling are just showing their age and prob. didn't grasp the concept of what I was saying anyhow. But Nina... she acts 13 but is an adult. So IMO she needs to leave Raquel alone. Matter of fact at my end had Nina said something like Im not addressing that because she's younger, Idda had given Nina (unexpected) props for taking an adult stance.

OK I got totally off topic here I am sure - that's what happens when I drink too much coffee :-)
If you go a few thread back you will see i to had Vaniti moment. I couldnt belive ppl would go as far as really getting involved in Nonos personal issues and do things that would affect the out come of her well being. Im not kidding. I got real butt hurt and disappeard off this thread for a few month. After being gone for a while i noticed that Nonos drama was getting deeper and deeper. It was beyond just talking shit. The Bitches scamming was at an all time high..

Truth is everyone that was threatening to call places and say shit were just empty promises. We are still waiting for Karma to show up. Maybe someone should have reported her.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

Hey @soyfunnymom89: Maybe that troll status thingy showed because you made so many posts in such a short time period? Could it be that this sends some magical mystical flag up? I may be totally off the mark with that though but its the only thing I can figure LOL.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

leatherlace71 wrote:Hey @soyfunnymom89: Maybe that troll status thingy showed because you made so many posts in such a short time period? Could it be that this sends some magical mystical flag up? I may be totally off the mark with that though but its the only thing I can figure LOL.
I have no idea lol! I have been here for months and was surprised by that. Super weird just in case though I'm using my main email.

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

Hiddenagenda22 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:
Screenshot_2016-03-12-09-48-24.jpg
Lmfao why are these people having a fit that I posted this link? Lol

Here's a question... Why do people on Youtube accuse others of having nothing to do but, start drama in the comments section when THEY ARE CURRENTLY DOING THE EXACT SAME THING?!!!
"It must be your day off..." Bitch! It must be YOUR day off too if you're so pressed about something that someone who has absolutely nothing to do with you has said on a PUBLIC VIDEO!!
-Yes, I'm screaming right now. It just annoys me when people throw an insult that applies to them, as well.
According to Nina's mother, she left on my channel in the comments section to be aware that a lot of the comments being left that are negative are Nina. She has tons of channels. Her favorite line is "wow you got time" or along those lines like you pointed out. Sometimes i'll respond to her saying to her to knock it off Nina. I get no response lol I think she knows it bothers us. its funny though because she way more time than we do.

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

eat-my-drama wrote:
Hiddenagenda22 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:

Here's a question... Why do people on Youtube accuse others of having nothing to do but, start drama in the comments section when THEY ARE CURRENTLY DOING THE EXACT SAME THING?!!!
"It must be your day off..." Bitch! It must be YOUR day off too if you're so pressed about something that someone who has absolutely nothing to do with you has said on a PUBLIC VIDEO!!
-Yes, I'm screaming right now. It just annoys me when people throw an insult that applies to them, as well.
According to Nina's mother, she left on my channel in the comments section to be aware that a lot of the comments being left that are negative are Nina. She has tons of channels. Her favorite line is "wow you got time" or along those lines like you pointed out. Sometimes i'll respond to her saying to her to knock it off Nina. I get no response lol I think she knows it bothers us. its funny though because she way more time than we do.
I don't doubt that, she is pretty predictable. We know some of her favorite words are clearly, haters, roach, and the N word, favorite lines are plentiful as well from obsessed with me and yall wanna be me LOL.

whosami89

Post by whosami89 »

leatherlace71 wrote:
eat-my-drama wrote:
Hiddenagenda22 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:

I don't doubt that, she is pretty predictable. We know some of her favorite words are clearly, haters, roach, and the N word, favorite lines are plentiful as well from obsessed with me and yall wanna be me LOL.
Speaking of nina someone found this today and sent me this link of "sally girl" aka sally_gurl what do you guys think?

Here's the link http://tineye.com/search/5fa7ccf5d2eb38 ... 10adc4695/

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

@ venting I confused you with vanity, I believe. Also, getting logged out 20 times and signing in in one sitting is frustrating. The site logs me out and I think I got confused about everything and frustrated to be exact. Also, there's nothing wrong for me knowing my limits. As I said, I backed out for a while, not indefinitely, but this Nina business is consuming and I got other things to take care of. Staying up till 3am to keep up with the drama is a problem on my half lol

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

Speaking of nina someone found this today and sent me this link of "sally girl" aka sally_gurl what do you guys think?

@Finame89 funny bc I posted on the sallygirl/sallygurl thing last week bc I noticed sallygirl on YT all of a sudden had a profile pic. And I had seen some references to her being Nina but this doesn't reflect that. This sallygirl used to work at MAC but it looked like in NY or something. However, when I google imaged her (all accounts were private) Myles pic kept also coming up so might just be a supporter.

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

i'm asking everyone does anyone happens to have to the video where Nina told the Raquel girl to go kill herself. I'm asking for a reason. Thank you for the immediate response??? TY

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

leatherlace71 wrote:Speaking of nina someone found this today and sent me this link of "sally girl" aka sally_gurl what do you guys think?

@Finame89 funny bc I posted on the sallygirl/sallygurl thing last week bc I noticed sallygirl on YT all of a sudden had a profile pic. And I had seen some references to her being Nina but this doesn't reflect that. This sallygirl used to work at MAC but it looked like in NY or something. However, when I google imaged her (all accounts were private) Myles pic kept also coming up so might just be a supporter.[/quote]

I forgot to add the MAC pic of her she calls herself MACBARBIE. Her other "handle" is sallygurl78 and that she comes up as an IG Blingshield follower LOL

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

On Nina's Snap Chat, does she have a skeleton pic of herself that says "Did you miss me?" lol I'm wondering if everyone can see that or is she sending people private pictures

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

GG is not a 'gang', nor is it bullying and it doesn't come close to the situations where youtubers lash out and send their armies to harass.

Gg is a space where you can talk shit. If the youtuber doesn't want to hear it, they can just not read it. Bullying is if we'd go en masse and harassed nina. This is our space. I'm being nice by sharing my disgust towards her here instead of on her page.

Making videos about someone isn't bullying either. On the political commentary part of youtube that's how people do it. You make a video about someone you disagree with and they make a video back. Youtube is public and should be fair game. And people like wendy lee have all the right to comment on whatever drama they wish, just like people comment the news.

Anyone getting upset about feedback needs to get off the internet.

OutOfStep
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by OutOfStep »

Dp but also please you guys get your quoting straight, it's tiresome to read through pages of blocks of text where there are no quotation boxes anymore. If you mess up your post you can always edit afterwards?

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

leatherlace71 wrote:
eat-my-drama wrote:
Hiddenagenda22 wrote:
soyfunnymom89 wrote:

You forgot "lidderly" :)
Krissy | Code Ninja | Lover of all things fluffy.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Offtopic: [quote="eat-my-drama"]@ venting I confused you with vanity, I believe. Also, getting logged out 20 times and signing in in one sitting is frustrating. The site logs me out and I think I got confused about everything and frustrated to be exact. Also, there's nothing wrong for me knowing my limits. As I said, I backed out for a while, not indefinitely, but this Nina business is consuming and I got other things to take care of. Staying up till 3am to keep up with the drama is a problem on my half lol[/quote]
I think the mods may have shortened the time-out sessions, even when I leave the browser's tab open. I too noticed having to login more the past 2 weeks.

Yes, you definitely confused me with Vaniti. I think both of them have valid points which is the reason why I kept silent on the issue. Like you said, we have to agree to disagree here or we'd end up squabbling.

I completely respect your reason for taking a break and how it pushed you to do the positive thing you put off. I too would take a break if and when I get too invested in Nono. Unlike her, we have real lives.

I admit I do have a pet peeve on people stating incorrect information/facts when it's simple to double check, so yes, I was annoyed this morning. Anyway all is good now that we've cleared the air :tu:
No hard feelings :)

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

eat-my-drama wrote:On Nina's Snap Chat, does she have a skeleton pic of herself that says "Did you miss me?" lol I'm wondering if everyone can see that or is she sending people private pictures
Blergh. I see it too :roll:

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

^^

And GOD HATES UGLY. Her mom uses it in her comments too. Maybe Nina learnt it from her.

We should compile a list of Nina Unrated's Cliched Quotable Quotes.

Return to “NinaUnrated”