AspynJustBarelyAdultingOvard - Part 8

purplespirit
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynJustBarelyAdultingOvard - Part 8

Post by purplespirit »

^ Exactly! And maybe just maybe she could take the time to think if her attitude is wrong. Of course there are haters over the internet but as you say, critical comments are not meant to offend but to help her grow and improve. She has a looooong way to go to be the grown up she thinks she is

vAnEsSa14
Informer
Informer

Post by vAnEsSa14 »

janelle-95 wrote:
Same! I thought she was so awesome and was in love with her wedding video. Now I can't really stand anything about her. She drives me crazy. And I find it so weird how many people she blocks. You'd think after being popular for this long she'd get over the little critical comments she gets and just ignore them. But if anything, she's started to get more offended by them and bitchy. It's so weird. I know most don't care and j wouldn't but there is really NO reason to block people just for small comments lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ugh I feel the same way. I first saw her in a video with Logan Butler a few years ago. I thought she was so pretty and had such great style. I was also envious of how her room was decorated because mine was never like that. Now I can't stand her either. Every little thing I read on here just makes me realize how much of an idiot she really is. I would honestly think that by now she would be secure and not care about the little judgemental comments people make but one little thing and you get blocked.

GO @puplespirit. You tell her that doesn't make her a grown up. She's so delusional!!

nugget

Post by nugget »

I mean if she's having so much trouble finding restaurants that have food she likes, she could just go to a grocery store and buy a bag of carrots or some bananas or whatever. You don't HAVE to eat at restaurants if you're as picky as a 5 year old.

lilikoi
Talker
Talker

Post by lilikoi »

Yeah, I was a picky eater too... when I was a kid :roll:
her food rant did not make any sense, "I just want a bagel" "I eat mostly plant based" "I ate pizza" all in the same sentence.... and did any one else feel like they didn't put them eating Pizza in the vlog on purpose? They also didn't put what they ate for dinner in the vlog. I would be embarrassed too, Parker, it's ok lil buddy.

vanilla bean09
Debater
Debater

Post by vanilla bean09 »

Image of course SHE is!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

I wonder if Aspyn is underweight/malnourished enough to not get pregnant

dd_ca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dd_ca »

beansandrice wrote:As someone with a VERY sensitive stomach, I often order similar things off menus that I know will not upset my stomach. My boyfriend is a total foodie and he loves trying new, fun restaurants. I love going to them as well, but as far as trying various different foods, it is very hard. (Not sure if I have Crohn's or IBS-D) Anyways, my point is, Aspyn doesn't have this problem. She is purely just picky and then is offended when the places she visits, so culturally different than Utah/United States, doesn't have plain rice w/ vegetables.
I believe she mentioned language barriers in this most recent vlogs. I would have researched restaurants I would be interested in going to, looked up the menu and then translated it to English. I would have a "game plan" so to speak before dinner, so I could still enjoy the beautiful culture but still not get sick afterwards. Or in her case, stick to her plant based diet.
It is SO frustrating to hear her complain about things that could be so easily avoided. So many of her complaints could have been prevented by simple googling before the trip.
I honestly don't care if she eats churros and crepes this whole trip, I am excited to see what Parker tries. I do enjoy Parker's presence in the vlogs but he is annoying sometimes (ie. the burp and push ups in this most recent vlog.) And these past few vlogs should be called Parker Vlogs and not Aspyn+Parker.
As far as staying in the hotel for this vlog, I get maybe wanting a break to rest and catch up on sleep etc. I wouldn't have bothered vlogging it though.
Yes!! I personally eat very limited for health reasons (gluten free, corn free, sugar free, meat and dairy free, etc) but I would never dare be peeved at a restaurant or location I'm in for not having what I want. A normal person that doesn't actually have allergies or food ailments would go for an option closely accommodating what the want/can eat. All places under the sun have grains, veggies and fruits. She is just too high and mighty and expects to have her wants met, no matter how much she is portraying herself as a stereotypical "ugly American" like I knew would happen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

vanilla bean09 wrote:Image of course SHE is!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk
Is the tip of her nose still swollen or is it going to stay pointy like that?

purplespirit
Learner
Learner

Post by purplespirit »

purplespirit wrote:OMG I CAN'T. I CAN'T :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm going to reply "that doesn't make you a grown up". Let's see how long it lasts
UPDATE: She blocked me. Without saying a word :rofl:

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

purplespirit wrote:
purplespirit wrote:OMG I CAN'T. I CAN'T :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm going to reply "that doesn't make you a grown up". Let's see how long it lasts
She needs a reality check. I find it ridiculous how if someone says something other than how perfect and #goals she is, they get blocked. Are you 5?? :roll:

Post by Guest »

Longtime lurker of the Aspyn mess. First post in the board, etc etc.
I came straight here after that vlog. The side boob got me! I'm not against girls showing what they want, but I would think that Parker would at the very least put a smiley or something over it, since it's his wife and he edits it. But hey, I'm sure they planned that out like every other time!

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

I vote they go to India next because they eat very little meat there. It'll be so great for her!!!!!! Plus I'm sure the impoverished people bathing in water contaminated by their own shit is super #goals.

sababy
Learner
Learner

Post by sababy »

She pissed me off so much when she said she "eats mostly plant based" like ok Aspyn... I'm praying that Freelee makes a video on her now so that she can hear how ridiculous she is without being able to block the video from any of her viewers seeing how Aspyn isn't perfect. Aspyn, if you're plant based then you can ask for fruit or vegetables from room service, they'll have them. French fries, bagels, and pizza are not what being plant based is about. You're just trying to make yourself seem healthier than you are. Have you guys heard of the twitter account 'things white folks like' because they had a post a few months ago that said "saying that you don't eat meat but sometimes chicken" and I was like @Aspyn I want her to become aware of her stupidity/ignorance because it's becoming obnoxious.

vAnEsSa14
Informer
Informer

Post by vAnEsSa14 »

YoutubeIdiots101 wrote:
purplespirit wrote:
She needs a reality check. I find it ridiculous how if someone says something other than how perfect and #goals she is, they get blocked. Are you 5?? :roll:
Oh good god. Of course! She has nothing to say back because even she knows that it doesn't make her an adult.
sababy wrote:She pissed me off so much when she said she "eats mostly plant based" like ok Aspyn... I'm praying that Freelee makes a video on her now so that she can hear how ridiculous she is without being able to block the video from any of her viewers seeing how Aspyn isn't perfect. Aspyn, if you're plant based then you can ask for fruit or vegetables from room service, they'll have them. French fries, bagels, and pizza are not what being plant based is about. You're just trying to make yourself seem healthier than you are. Have you guys heard of the twitter account 'things white folks like' because they had a post a few months ago that said "saying that you don't eat meat but sometimes chicken" and I was like @Aspyn I want her to become aware of her stupidity/ignorance because it's becoming obnoxious.
It literally made me so mad too. I was infuriated. It's entertaining watching her live a delusional life but I don't know how much longer I can take watching her. I was so irritated after I heard about her "plant based diet"

FrecklesMcGhee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FrecklesMcGhee »

ALSO WAIT HOLD ON wasnt she JUST bitching someone out on twitter when they were saying God made animals for humans to eat?

And two days later she said if she could go back in time it would be to see Jesus.

And now she eats a "plant based" diet?

like wtf?? pick a personal opinion and stick with it, damn.

Helloitsmeee
Informer
Informer

Post by Helloitsmeee »

Wonder if she'll block me cause I tweeted her "real professional...." After she told west elm she hated them and they sucked.

As a public figure, she needs to learn to handle things more maturely. I have always hated how people can whine and bitch and get everything Handed to them.

gwacamolly
Learner
Learner

Post by gwacamolly »

Just realized Parker and Jason Earles (played Hannah Montana's brother) are identical.

idontknowwhoiam
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by idontknowwhoiam »

lol noooooo haha i actually find parker attractive at times

whatareyoudoing
Talker
Talker

Post by whatareyoudoing »

i feel so bad for aspyn tbh. she's so focused on her health and comes from St. George, Utah, USA... the healthy eating capital of the world. leaving the states and trying to maintain her impeccable diet must be so hard when places like Europe don't have rice/veggies/fruit. so sad!!!!!!!!! #prayforaspyn

gugogi16
Informer
Informer

Post by gugogi16 »

omg, Parker's eyes when Aspyn is talking about her eating habits are gonna haunt me in my sleep tonight

Aspyn + Parker Drinking Game: https://goo.gl/56VmWq :cheers:

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”