AspynJustBarelyAdultingOvard - Part 8

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynJustBarelyAdultingOvard - Part 8

Post by bitchplease »

Cool now a bunch of 12 year old are dragging west elm on Twitter for aspyn.....as if they would have shopped there anywhere hahahahaha....so stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lillouiepooie
Learner
Learner

Post by lillouiepooie »

Can't stand this girl! The way she talks to people is so dang rude!!!! If I where a company (benefit, tarte, pixi, etc) and saw how she talked to her viewers and all the whiny annoying tweets to westelm I would not invite her to another paid trip. What is to say that one of these companies one day does something she doesn't agree, like, approve of and she goes off on Twitter talking about how horrible they are, but the obviously don't care as long as they get a few purchases.

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

Post by watchmysunshine »

Funny story. I know someone who works for Williams Sonoma and brought up the problems Aspyn and Claudia had with West Elm (they are sister companies) and she was telling me how often this actually happens. You can't buy any West Elm furniture direct which is super annoying. It's even more annoying though that Aspyn is carrying on like a little 12 year old because to be honest they still aren't going to do anything for her. She should really learn that as a married woman she should mature even the slightest of bits.

nematoma
Talker
Talker

Post by nematoma »

^ Well, she's not over-reacting this time, their customer service really sucks. I guess one of the perks of being a youtuber is you have a huge following and you can do some impact online. When Claudia had the same issues with West Elm, she did the same rant on Snapchat and Youtuber and her bed came in about 2 days.
English is my second language.

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

^ True BUT I think it's ridiculous how both of them went about it. Company sucks in their service department for sure.

bitchplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bitchplease »

Even if she has a reason to be mad I don't know many married adults who reach out to customer service and literally say YOU SUCK AND I HATE YOU

watchmysunshine
Talker
Talker

bitchplease wrote:Even if she has a reason to be mad I don't know many married adults who reach out to customer service and literally say YOU SUCK AND I HATE YOU

that's what i'm saying

GetIt02
Informer
Informer

Post by GetIt02 »

gem2011 wrote:Image

Why doesn't she just call them/email them! Instead of whining all over Twitter!

Tbh companies take twitter more seriously than their e-mails sometimes. I had an issue with Rebecca Minkoff a few months back, called their support line, sent multiple e-mail and heard nothing back until I tweeted at Rebecca Minkoff. If it wasn't for my tweet I don't think my issue would have ever been solved and I'm a "nobody" on twitter.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

I don't know why Parker doesn't just make them a bed... he clearly loves to build things and is decent at it and could probably get it done in two days.

AlexaL
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by AlexaL »

So I just watched their Paris vlogs and they are seriously unbelievable. First off, how do you plan a trip to Paris and not research where some of the main attractions are?! Does she really think that everything is close to la Tour Eiffel? Second, room service again? Paris is famous for its cuisine and there are little restaurants and cafes everywhere. I understand being tired from traveling, though they only took a a 2h or so train from London, but the least they could do instead of sitting on their ass ordering room service (and of course complaining they don't have fries) is go out and eat dinner at a restaurant. Its not like they can't afford it. It is so frustrating seeing them waste these opportunities to truly experience a culture when they are traveling. I am French and I live in the US and I would do anything to be able to afford to travel to Europe and visit my friends and family and just experience everything Europe has to offer, especially a historic place like Paris. From museums, historic Cathedrals, Champs Elysees, Versailles, and all other incredible activities you can do over there, the only thing they did on their first day in Paris was visit la Tour Eiffel?

bettydraper
Learner
Learner

Post by bettydraper »

"How do they not have french fries in France?!" I can't deal with this girl's stupidity.

gem2011
Learner
Learner

Post by gem2011 »

Finally someone said it , aspyn was ranting about how it's so hard for her to find food when she travels and that she does appreciate the culture blah blah

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

bettydraper wrote:"How do they not have french fries in France?!" I can't deal with this girl's stupidity.
I was about to post the exact same thing :rofl:

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

The part where Parker started doing the push ups on camera made me cringe...

gem2011
Learner
Learner

Post by gem2011 »

gem2011 wrote:Image

Finally someone said it , aspyn was ranting about how it's so hard for her to find food when she travels and that she does appreciate the culture blah blah

And by the looks of it that comment was deleted already.

yougottaregatta
Informer
Informer

Post by yougottaregatta »

In the latest vlog she seriously is lying in her hotel room, talking about using GoogleMaps' street view to walk around the streets of Paris.

ASPYN. YOU'RE IN PARIS. WALK OUT THE F*CKING DOOR AND MAYBE YOU'LL ACTUALLY SEE IT IN REAL LIFE.

vAnEsSa14
Informer
Informer

Post by vAnEsSa14 »

French fries in France?
Oh my god. I'm so angry right now after her little about how she mostly eats a plant based diet and then she named all the foods she likes to eat.... You can still be really healthy and try the foods that the country specializes in. I bet she will eat a shit ton of crepes.
Plant based diet my ass.
I really hope more than one person tells her off in the comments!

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

vAnEsSa14 wrote: I really hope more than one person tells her off in the comments!
A lot of people tell her off in the comments, but they don't get the likes or she'll delete them as fast as possible...

annoyedtodeath
Learner
Learner

Post by annoyedtodeath »

Did anyone notice she was naked in the last part of the vlog? Of course it's okay to be that way around your significant other, but is it really that hard to throw on a top beforehand?

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

annoyedtodeath wrote:Did anyone notice she was naked in the last part of the vlog? Of course it's okay to be that way around your significant other, but is it really that hard to throw on a top beforehand?
She's naked for a portion of all the vlogs I swear. But of course she's got to make sure we all know they're having sex :roll:

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”