abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: AspynJustBarelyAdultingOvard - Part 8

Post by abigail »

Kamakazi wrote:
annoyedtodeath wrote:Did anyone notice she was naked in the last part of the vlog? Of course it's okay to be that way around your significant other, but is it really that hard to throw on a top beforehand?
She's naked for a portion of all the vlogs I swear. But of course she's got to make sure we all know they're having sex :roll:
It was so obvious I was cringing so hard. "We didn't make it to the gym" Aspyn laughs, shirtless Parker grins
Your viewers are like 12 no one needs to know that! :?

YoutubeIdiots101
Informer
Informer

Post by YoutubeIdiots101 »

Wait I'm literally dying right now. I went to go look at Aspyn's freak-out moments on Twitter and saw that she blocked me. What the hell? To be honest I'm barely on twitter and the only time i remember tweeting her once. It was when she was rude to some poor girl for no reason and I told her that some people might have different opinions and thats okay :rofl: :? Seriously what an immature bitch. I can't handle it anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

_westcoast
Learner
Learner

Post by _westcoast »

AlexaL wrote:So I just watched their Paris vlogs and they are seriously unbelievable. First off, how do you plan a trip to Paris and not research where some of the main attractions are?! Does she really think that everything is close to la Tour Eiffel? Second, room service again? Paris is famous for its cuisine and there are little restaurants and cafes everywhere. I understand being tired from traveling, though they only took a a 2h or so train from London, but the least they could do instead of sitting on their ass ordering room service (and of course complaining they don't have fries) is go out and eat dinner at a restaurant. Its not like they can't afford it. It is so frustrating seeing them waste these opportunities to truly experience a culture when they are traveling. I am French and I live in the US and I would do anything to be able to afford to travel to Europe and visit my friends and family and just experience everything Europe has to offer, especially a historic place like Paris. From museums, historic Cathedrals, Champs Elysees, Versailles, and all other incredible activities you can do over there, the only thing they did on their first day in Paris was visit la Tour Eiffel?
Everything was closed they said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

abigail
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by abigail »

_westcoast wrote:
AlexaL wrote:So I just watched their Paris vlogs and they are seriously unbelievable. First off, how do you plan a trip to Paris and not research where some of the main attractions are?! Does she really think that everything is close to la Tour Eiffel? Second, room service again? Paris is famous for its cuisine and there are little restaurants and cafes everywhere. I understand being tired from traveling, though they only took a a 2h or so train from London, but the least they could do instead of sitting on their ass ordering room service (and of course complaining they don't have fries) is go out and eat dinner at a restaurant. Its not like they can't afford it. It is so frustrating seeing them waste these opportunities to truly experience a culture when they are traveling. I am French and I live in the US and I would do anything to be able to afford to travel to Europe and visit my friends and family and just experience everything Europe has to offer, especially a historic place like Paris. From museums, historic Cathedrals, Champs Elysees, Versailles, and all other incredible activities you can do over there, the only thing they did on their first day in Paris was visit la Tour Eiffel?
Everything was closed they said

Yep, every single thing in Paris was closed :roll:

beansandrice
Learner
Learner

Post by beansandrice »

I know they try to upload every day but I don't think I would have even bothered to spend the time to edit and the upload this vlog. It was so boring and pointless. They have said before they make these vlogs so they can watch them again later in life but honestly.... this vlog was SO boring. The only interesting part was the train montage.

giraffe
Informer
Informer

Post by giraffe »

as for the dissatisfaction that their hotel didn't have French fries :
At this point, I'm wondering if she is just that stupid or if she is trying to rile people up by
1. Asking for a food that is obviously an American food
2. Eating foods she always eats no matter where she travels

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

Can you imagine this video? Her talking about eating grapefruit every morning? :rofl:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

bettydraper
Learner
Learner

Post by bettydraper »

Xenia Dellafaille wrote:The part where Parker started doing the push ups on camera made me cringe...
and followed up by recording himself drinking water??

DrBre
Learner
Learner

Post by DrBre »

bettydraper wrote:
Xenia Dellafaille wrote:The part where Parker started doing the push ups on camera made me cringe...
and followed up by recording himself drinking water??
Reminded me of a wild animal :rofl:

beansandrice
Learner
Learner

Post by beansandrice »

As someone with a VERY sensitive stomach, I often order similar things off menus that I know will not upset my stomach. My boyfriend is a total foodie and he loves trying new, fun restaurants. I love going to them as well, but as far as trying various different foods, it is very hard. (Not sure if I have Crohn's or IBS-D) Anyways, my point is, Aspyn doesn't have this problem. She is purely just picky and then is offended when the places she visits, so culturally different than Utah/United States, doesn't have plain rice w/ vegetables.
I believe she mentioned language barriers in this most recent vlogs. I would have researched restaurants I would be interested in going to, looked up the menu and then translated it to English. I would have a "game plan" so to speak before dinner, so I could still enjoy the beautiful culture but still not get sick afterwards. Or in her case, stick to her plant based diet.
It is SO frustrating to hear her complain about things that could be so easily avoided. So many of her complaints could have been prevented by simple googling before the trip.
I honestly don't care if she eats churros and crepes this whole trip, I am excited to see what Parker tries. I do enjoy Parker's presence in the vlogs but he is annoying sometimes (ie. the burp and push ups in this most recent vlog.) And these past few vlogs should be called Parker Vlogs and not Aspyn+Parker.
As far as staying in the hotel for this vlog, I get maybe wanting a break to rest and catch up on sleep etc. I wouldn't have bothered vlogging it though.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Xenia Dellafaille wrote:Can you imagine this video? Her talking about eating grapefruit every morning? :rofl:
She would just have "prop" food like all her main channel videos involving food.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

pizzaisbae01
Talker
Talker

Post by pizzaisbae01 »

"I eat a plant based diet" yup starburst are plants

lillouiepooie
Learner
Learner

Post by lillouiepooie »

And Krispy kreme don't forget the Krispy Kreme they are totally plant based

noragrets
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by noragrets »

ahaha in pretty much the same sentence she said that she had a plant-based diet but also wanted a bagel (super plant based), french fries and that she ate a pizza (but without the cheese) earlier that day. what an excellent diet! so many plants!

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

beansandrice wrote:As someone with a VERY sensitive stomach, I often order similar things off menus that I know will not upset my stomach. My boyfriend is a total foodie and he loves trying new, fun restaurants. I love going to them as well, but as far as trying various different foods, it is very hard. (Not sure if I have Crohn's or IBS-D) Anyways, my point is, Aspyn doesn't have this problem. She is purely just picky and then is offended when the places she visits, so culturally different than Utah/United States, doesn't have plain rice w/ vegetables.

honestly don't care if she eats churros and crepes this whole trip, I am excited to see what Parker tries. I do enjoy Parker's presence in the vlogs but he is annoying sometimes (ie. the burp and push ups in this most recent vlog.) And these past few vlogs should be called Parker Vlogs and not Aspyn+Parker.
Yeah I agree with this. I have celiac disease which means I have to be super careful while traveling and miss out on a lot, but I still go to different restaurants unique to the place and culture I'm visiting and find something. The point is, she can be a picky eater while trying new things! Paris is known for its cafes and baked goods, she doesn't have to go to Starbucks for that! And a cafe would even be the perfect place for stupid goalz pictures. Or like others have said, Aspyn would definitely like crepes. Its not annoying that she's a picky eater, its that she is a lazy picky eater. Its one thing to order bland food at a place that they found out of the hotel, exploring Paris while enjoying their trip and its another thing to order room service and make stupid remarks about how there are no french fries in France.

purplespirit
Learner
Learner

Post by purplespirit »

OMG I CAN'T. I CAN'T :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm going to reply "that doesn't make you a grown up". Let's see how long it lasts

vAnEsSa14
Informer
Informer

Post by vAnEsSa14 »

purplespirit wrote:OMG I CAN'T. I CAN'T :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm going to reply "that doesn't make you a grown up". Let's see how long it lasts
Ugh please do! But prepared to be blocked.
I don't get it.. why does she block everyone who says anything relatively critical about her... Can she not handle constructive criticism?

purplespirit
Learner
Learner

Post by purplespirit »

vAnEsSa14 wrote:
purplespirit wrote:OMG I CAN'T. I CAN'T :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'm going to reply "that doesn't make you a grown up". Let's see how long it lasts
I don't get it.. why does she block everyone who says anything relatively critical about her... Can she not handle constructive criticism?
She probably will but it will be worth it just to annoy her and see what she replies hahaha. I used to admire her so much and even supported her idea to marry young but after realizing how immature and bitchy she is I couldn't even hate watch her anymore. I get my entertainment from reading here haha :respekt:

holdontilmay
Learner
Learner

Post by holdontilmay »

GetIt02 wrote:
gem2011 wrote:Image

Why doesn't she just call them/email them! Instead of whining all over Twitter!

Tbh companies take twitter more seriously than their e-mails sometimes. I had an issue with Rebecca Minkoff a few months back, called their support line, sent multiple e-mail and heard nothing back until I tweeted at Rebecca Minkoff. If it wasn't for my tweet I don't think my issue would have ever been solved and I'm a "nobody" on twitter.
I completely agree. I know it's off topic now but I've had similar instances with companies. I use Simplebills (forced by my college apartment complex) and they messed up my power bill 6 months in a row and didn't fix it or call me back until I make a Facebook review trashing them. It's a lot easier to get in contact with companies on social media, even if seems childish

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
WGI APRIL 9TH!!!

janelle-95
Informer
Informer

Post by janelle-95 »

purplespirit wrote:
vAnEsSa14 wrote:
She probably will but it will be worth it just to annoy her and see what she replies hahaha. I used to admire her so much and even supported her idea to marry young but after realizing how immature and bitchy she is I couldn't even hate watch her anymore. I get my entertainment from reading here haha :respekt:
Same! I thought she was so awesome and was in love with her wedding video. Now I can't really stand anything about her. She drives me crazy. And I find it so weird how many people she blocks. You'd think after being popular for this long she'd get over the little critical comments she gets and just ignore them. But if anything, she's started to get more offended by them and bitchy. It's so weird. I know most don't care and j wouldn't but there is really NO reason to block people just for small comments lol

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”