PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

ParkourOneMan
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessPrince: 9 Dayes of Entitled Whinging

Post by ParkourOneMan »

So, he has roman and brittany there and he decides to make a guess the youtuber video?
I get that hes using it as clickbait most likely to get some of romans viewers but come one.

ughmygosh
Informer
Informer

Post by ughmygosh »

Venrajde wrote:
twitch213 wrote:It was so painfully obvious in yesterday's vlog how much he annoys everyone around him, how he doesn't see it completely baffles me.
I know not a lot of people watch his vlogs but Jim has done like.. 2 or 3 choice gremlin voice Alfie impersonations in the past month without Alfie even being there.
I barely watch any of the British crew anymore apart from Louise, but I just get such a strong feeling that pretty much all of them think Alfie is a prick and they're only being pleasant with him for Zoes sake.

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

ProfessorPnin wrote:Selfie Dayes: 10 Layers of Fake Tan as the next title?
Guys, you have your own subforum for Alfie, so you can open a thread for thread suggestions and whichever post that have most likes will be the new thread name. This may be easier? Its just a suggestion. :tu:
Credit:amazingfiru

anushri36
Talker
Talker

Post by anushri36 »

Anybody else seen Marcus's snapchats from the past 24 hours? Literally a third of his story is making fun of how people only recognize Alfie as "Zoella's boyfriend". That's gotta be part of the reason he's ignoring her, right?

AmenAmen91
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by AmenAmen91 »

anushri36 wrote:Anybody else seen Marcus's snapchats from the past 24 hours? Literally a third of his story is making fun of how people only recognize Alfie as "Zoella's boyfriend". That's gotta be part of the reason he's ignoring her, right?
What's Marcus snapchat?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
Youtubers ain't sht, but ho's and tricks. -- Fat Zoella

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

anushri36 wrote:Anybody else seen Marcus's snapchats from the past 24 hours? Literally a third of his story is making fun of how people only recognize Alfie as "Zoella's boyfriend". That's gotta be part of the reason he's ignoring her, right?
If this is really the case it makes me unreasonably happy. He thinks he's Mr big shot and such a big deal when actually people don't give two shits about him sans zoella.

Does anyone else think it's pretty shit that him and Marcus have been selling exclusive posters to fans at playlist. i mean come on, these kids have forked out sooo much on tickets and transport and hotels etc for this weekend, the least they could do is give them a free poster for having made the effort.
They're really squeezing every cent they can out of their fans

cdy2
Learner
Learner

Post by cdy2 »

Really? youre exagerating this a bit. :D
its a series of snap where Marcus asks Alfie if he knows Zoella to piss him off lol how did you come up with the conclusion that people only recognise him as zoes bf from that?
i havent watch Alfies but in Romans vlog, there is a guy who spent 5000 pounds t meet Alfie and couldnt all his things were sold out lol

bubble17
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bubble17 »

Marcus snapchats are hilarious! Kinda feel sorry for Aflie after a while lol hope someone makes a video of them all together like dam Daniel

roxx25
Informer
Informer

Post by roxx25 »

Did anyone hear this twat i think it was his first day in America a few days ago vlog he was riding on those travel cart things buggies and speaking to the workers then he came off and said "see guys all you have to be is nice its good to be nice" or something patronizing like that. This stupid fucking money grabbing manipulating twat with he's cheap merch thinks he is ssuuuuucccchhhh a niiiiccccccce guuuuuuuuuuy guysssssssss. He fucking make me want to thump him one. He is only fucking nice and happy because if the 20k he fucking dimwit fans earn him SUCKERS.

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

Bragging about being nice to workers? Like that's just called manners Alfie you clot.

I'm so nice guys look at me. Alfie. Talking to these peasants. I talk to these normal people even though I am so special.

PeggyCarter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PeggyCarter »

roxx25 wrote:Did anyone hear this twat i think it was his first day in America a few days ago vlog he was riding on those travel cart things buggies and speaking to the workers then he came off and said "see guys all you have to be is nice its good to be nice" or something patronizing like that. This stupid fucking money grabbing manipulating twat with he's cheap merch thinks he is ssuuuuucccchhhh a niiiiccccccce guuuuuuuuuuy guysssssssss. He fucking make me want to thump him one. He is only fucking nice and happy because if the 20k he fucking dimwit fans earn him SUCKERS.
I thought the same thing. When he was going on about making friends. Like nah mate, they are just being nice to you because it's their fucking job. He is the most patronising prick ever, and what he thinks is making friends is actually really condescending "hiiiiiiiii how is your day going?"

This generally pisses me off about youtubers, when they film people who are just getting on with their job (uber drivers, checkout people etc). Having worked in customer service for years, I would absolutely hate to have that dickheads camera stuck in my face when I am just trying to do my shitty job.

Paperpinkhearts
Learner
Learner

Post by Paperpinkhearts »

It baffles me that a kid from Cornwall spent $5000 to see Alfie at playlist live when they both live in the same country. Seriously? Buy a train ticket to Brighton, stand outside Pret and save yourself thousands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

delilahdots
Informer
Informer

Post by delilahdots »

Paperpinkhearts wrote:It baffles me that a kid from Cornwall spent $5000 to see Alfie at playlist live when they both live in the same country. Seriously? Buy a train ticket to Brighton, stand outside Pret and save yourself thousands!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No wonder Alfie's this kids idol. They both have more money than common sense

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

You know, I think a few years ago these big youtubers did genuinely care about their fans, up until they started to spiral into teen sensations. You know what they say, treat someone a certain way and they start to believe it themselves. Alfie is convinced in his mind that he is an A-list celebrity, which explains the manner in which he goes about Brighton filming buskers and not dropping a coin or generally thinking his uber drivers should be grateful to have him in their presence. Fall of a cliff, you dick.

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

Do any of you guys listen to the Scott Mills show on Radio 1? They were talking about how YouTubers always have excuses to not upload their videos. Scott Mills also did a really funny impression of Alfie.

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

coffeandcream wrote:Do any of you guys listen to the Scott Mills show on Radio 1? They were talking about how YouTubers always have excuses to not upload their videos. Scott Mills also did a really funny impression of Alfie.
When I watched Alfie's innuendo bingo on r1 it seemed like they were taking the piss out of him a bit too, something about his shorts I think

Sent from my android x

RoNation
Learner
Learner

Post by RoNation »

coffeandcream wrote:Do any of you guys listen to the Scott Mills show on Radio 1? They were talking about how YouTubers always have excuses to not upload their videos. Scott Mills also did a really funny impression of Alfie.
Was this on this morning's broadcast? I really wanna hear the whole thing.

coffeandcream
Informer
Informer

Post by coffeandcream »

RoNation wrote:
It was on yesterday's. It's on the podcast though :)
It was part of the Real or No Real segment and one of the stories was about Dan and Phil. It led to them talking about YouTubers in general and the excuses they use for not uploading videos even though it's their job!

I can't get a time code for when it is on the podcast but it's near the beginning if that helps :)

RoNation
Learner
Learner

Post by RoNation »

coffeandcream wrote:
RoNation wrote:
It was part of the Real or No Real segment and one of the stories was about Dan and Phil. It led to them talking about YouTubers in general and the excuses they use for not uploading videos even though it's their job!

I can't get a time code for when it is on the podcast but it's near the beginning if that helps :)
Just heard it (thanks for that). Heard Scott say that the Internet Takeover is apparently going on hiatus... Doubt that - especially after Scott stumbled slightly when he said it.

missminxx
Learner
Learner

Post by missminxx »

RoNation wrote:
coffeandcream wrote:
RoNation wrote:

Just heard it (thanks for that). Heard Scott say that the Internet Takeover is apparently going on hiatus... Doubt that - especially after Scott stumbled slightly when he said it.
If you download the podcast and play it in a media player, you can listen to it at exactly 10 minutes in. It's during Real or No Real :)

I'm not sure. it does sound as if he's being serious about the takeover. perhaps Dan and Phil are losing their cachet.

The Alfie impression was spot on, however, and I'm glad they made a joke and commented on it. i hope that there were some kids listening who will perhaps question next time an upload goes amiss.

Return to “Pointless Blog”