Stephanie Nicole

CuriousKoala
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Re: Stephanie Nicole

Post by CuriousKoala »

I discovered her a few months ago while looking for a video reaction to the Morphe Palette.

Her background, personality, and wisdom make her a great addition to the Youtube community. She provides a lot of insight and evidence in her videos. She is so clear, organized, and well-spoken.

I also love how unbiased and informative she is. She is open to other people's opinions and ideas. She's able to take constructive criticism, which doesn't happen enough in the Youtube community.

I also like that she has a career outside of Youtube. It makes her well-rounded and knowledgeable. Since she doesn't depend on Youtube for a living, she's able to create genuine content on her channel.

I'm subscribed to her, but don't watch her videos religiously. Even so, I do respect and admire how she portrays herself in her videos.

prisonpepsi
Learner
Learner

Post by prisonpepsi »

Don't drag me for this (I have tattoos too) but for someone of her caliber I'm always thrown off guard when I see her hideous Myspace-esque tattoos? Like the bow, seriously?

MissDelusional
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by MissDelusional »

Literally the only thing I side eye her about is the love for Caroline Hirons; otherwise I find her funny, honest and very knowledgable.
Poor girl is going through some stuff now. Wishing her all the best.
Venti, vidi, grande. :coffee:

poopditywoop
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by poopditywoop »

Have never seen somebody talk themselves into irrelevance quite like stephanie. Her videos go on and on to the tune of her clacking her nails.

sayittwice
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by sayittwice »

Her life update video was amazing. I was surprised she opened up so much but she's so done with her old relationships and job situation. I'm happy shes taking the time to recover. I looooove Steph!

Post by Guest »

I love her so much - why there is no-one saying anything here? :o Her skincare videos were so educating and fun for me... i'm kinda a skincare hoarder and OMG she recommended some of my new holy grails for me :D I do see a dermatologist often and yes she had injections obviously but I gotta appreciate a good skin-care routine video and for me it's was her video. Not much of a make-up gurl but she is very educated and fun in a weird way. My boyfriend hates her voice :rofl: but i think she is different and that's great!

Return to “Stephanie Nicole”