Jay Alvarrez & Alexis Ren

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jay Alvarrez & Alexis Ren

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

TheFosterKid wrote:Jay was spewing a lot of shit on Twitter today. Everything was deleted but I have screenshots of some of it.

I am guessing someone called him out for the way he portrays women in his videos. And he went on a rant about how people need to stop narrating his life and how REAL women are okay with sexual attention and those that aren't are insecure. And he posted a video of him kissing "a friend" with all tongue and another video before that of lifting a woman's dress up (may be the same friend) and smacking her butt. The latter video is deleted though. That video was actually disturbing to me because when he lifted her dress, her body language screamed uncomfortable and she was laughing it off but it sounded so forced as if she was pretending to be cool with it all.

The guy is complete shit.
I remember he like squeezed Alexis'boobs once on snapchat (the video is on YouTube)...
So tbh not too surprising

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

Tropical_Paradise wrote: I remember he like squeezed Alexis'boobs once on snapchat (the video is on YouTube)...
So tbh not too surprising

Smh. Exactly.

The thing he doesn't get that is that this isn't a problem of women being secure with their sexuality. It's completely fine to be sexual but many women don't want to be exposed like that on social media. And he seems to be controlling and manipulative.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

TheFosterKid wrote:
Smh. Exactly.

The thing he doesn't get that is that this isn't a problem of women being secure with their sexuality. It's completely fine to be sexual but many women don't want to be exposed like that on social media. And he seems to be controlling and manipulative.
He is controlling and manipulative from what I understand.
I think the two took a trip separate from one another, and she realized what happened. They came back together because they have the Revolve event in The Hamptons.

I also follow Alex Centomo(a vlogger), and she went to the Revolve house/event(around June/July I think). She seemed excited to meet Alexis Ren.

Then she went on her Vlogs and said how a lot of these ppl are fake and a lot of people in the comments were talking about Alexis. Alex didn't deny anything about Alexis.
So I'm guessing that's what Alex was trying to hint at. Probably the break up too.

emme
Learner
Learner

Post by emme »

TheFosterKid wrote:Jay was spewing a lot of shit on Twitter today. Everything was deleted but I have screenshots of some of it.

I am guessing someone called him out for the way he portrays women in his videos. And he went on a rant about how people need to stop narrating his life and how REAL women are okay with sexual attention and those that aren't are insecure. And he posted a video of him kissing "a friend" with all tongue and another video before that of lifting a woman's dress up (may be the same friend) and smacking her butt. The latter video is deleted though. That video was actually disturbing to me because when he lifted her dress, her body language screamed uncomfortable and she was laughing it off but it sounded so forced as if she was pretending to be cool with it all.

The guy is complete shit.
Well the girl on Jay's tweets is his new russian model gf. They are together for quite some time now. She is going to get used to these types of behaviour.

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Alexis comes off like a total immature brat from her Twitter. Like she seems like she'd be awful in person. Of course, still beautiful though. I like her more blonde but I guess she's having her rebel dark hair phase.
Also makes me laugh that there's a photo on her Instagram of her grocery shopping.....and the only things in the cart are three kinds of coffee creamer and a bag of plain rice cakes. Sounds about right.

emme
Learner
Learner

Post by emme »

lolwut wrote:Alexis comes off like a total immature brat from her Twitter. Like she seems like she'd be awful in person. Of course, still beautiful though. I like her more blonde but I guess she's having her rebel dark hair phase.
Also makes me laugh that there's a photo on her Instagram of her grocery shopping.....and the only things in the cart are three kinds of coffee creamer and a bag of plain rice cakes. Sounds about right.
LOL I didn't notice that! :rofl:
When Jay posted the video where he is kissing Viki on twitter Alexis changed her cover pic with a silhouette of a guy kissing a girl. Idk it seems a little immature...
She post a lot of pics taken by Rocky Coulborne. Is he still friends with Jay?

pugzjen
Informer
Informer

Post by pugzjen »

about jay -
"I don’t want to go too into detail, but something happened with a person, and it made me be like, Whoa, how did I let this person treat me like that?" she explained. "It really just — I got my heart broken and I was like, OK, wow, I need to just step back and take my power back. So for the last six months, I’ve had to really do a lot of reflecting and a lot of soul-searching."

from her article with cosmo about colourpop and rebranding.
link - http://www.cosmopolitan.com/style-beaut ... ollection/

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Not surprised. It seems like she likes asshole guys. The last dude she dated was a model and was constantly posting videos and photos making fun of her and mocking her. I wouldn't be surprised if Jay was even worse.

Also, when did she buy boobs? They look fresh. Her natural chest I thought was already pretty full for how slim she is.

http://i.imgur.com/sYHNKRb.jpg

eb101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eb101 »

I think the comment she was replying to got deleted, but no prize for guessing who this is about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

eb101
Lurker
Lurker

Post by eb101 »

I think the comment she was replying to got deleted, but no prize for guessing who this is about

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kirsten9407
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Kirsten9407 »

Check out her twitter today!!!! She let it all out.

EST
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by EST »

[tweet][/tweet]

:rofl:

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

EST wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

:rofl:
I was going to mention that tweet too. If anyone is wondering she said Jay has a small dick [FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY]

lolwut
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lolwut »

Mehhhh she also says he dumped her for not "being good for his brand" lol so I think she's just bitter.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

lolwut wrote:Mehhhh she also says he dumped her for not "being good for his brand" lol so I think she's just bitter.
[FACE WITH TEARS OF JOY] she IS his brand...

A relationship shouldn't be about business anyways but that is what happened with them...

vogueing
Learner
Learner

Post by vogueing »

Alexis used Jay just as much as he used her. Alexis wasn't very big until Jay released the video of their time in Hawaii. After the release, the both blew up.

emme
Learner
Learner

Post by emme »

I really liked her before the tweets about the "truth". She is acting like a teenager, so bitter.. She said that she feels more like a woman now that she is 20 and that her perspective in life has changed but her behaviour is really shitty. It seems like she has a lot of anger and hatred. She didn't get over it and she is jealous of him.

Jay responded today from Maldives on this "small d***" accusation snapping that he "got 99 problems and this ain't one babi #dontbebitter" showing his d*** in his pants while it is "hard". He also said on his IG "Love is wise while hatred is foolish...& baby all i'm feeling is the love & sunshine". Someone pointed out in the comments that he shouldn't show off his d*** in his snapchat and he said that it was fun :? . So foolish and childish of them. It was better when none of them said anything about the brake.

Alexis has done her lips and her breasts recently... She is slowly becoming like J new gf Viki Odintcova: dark hair, breast implants, lip fillers..

Here is the snap xD

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

Does anyone have any photos of the implants & lip injections?

social_butterfly93
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by social_butterfly93 »

Alexis' latest posts on Instagram are seriously making her look really desperate for attention, more so than usual. I understand she's "confident" and "loves herself" and "loves her body", but she's starting to come across as a thinspo account as opposed to a modeling and lifestyle account. Young girls look up to her and all those pictures of her purposely sticking out her bones aren't a good example. She's doing this for the comments though. I don't care what she says, the breakup with Jay has her messed up and she knows it, her actions srceam it.

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper

social_butterfly93 wrote:Alexis' latest posts on Instagram are seriously making her look really desperate for attention, more so than usual. I understand she's "confident" and "loves herself" and "loves her body", but she's starting to come across as a thinspo account as opposed to a modeling and lifestyle account. Young girls look up to her and all those pictures of her purposely sticking out her bones aren't a good example. She's doing this for the comments though. I don't care what she says, the breakup with Jay has her messed up and she knows it, her actions srceam it.
I totally agree!!!
I hate her dancing everywhere with her bikini... She has been worse the past month. She definitely has changed. When she was with Jay she was a cute blonde girl at the beach. Smiling. In love.

Now she's trying too hard to be almost like a baddie and change so much of her qualities that I think people seemed to have liked.

I just wonder what crowd she's around...

Return to “F-K”