iluvsarahii

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: iluvsarahii

Post by n0seyneighbour »

They're buying a house together.. All that "we" talk Sebas was doing when i don't think he's contributing much made me giggle.. Apparently "we are very picky".. YT bfs and husbands are such a trip, hope she doesn't end up like Carli and have to downgrade if he dissapoints her, or like Sofia who went through emotional turmoil after her break up getting her bf off the title

Sent by my nosey fingers

Tizzle
Stalker
Stalker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Tizzle »

:tu: She' s just copying Desi and the other makeup You Tubers with their home and backyard tours. She's the worst of the lot when it comes to her "inspiration" for a video or even major life move...just copy something someone else is doing.

My main bitch with her and Sebas though is what alcoholic lushes they are. Guess her being an influencer only applies to getting people to buy crap and not influencing young viewers with their shit lifestyle.

Her latest instagram post was them all hugged up in a drunken stupor with a caption about how it was at this point that they realized they needed a DD. I commented that at this point they need an intervention not a DD. That got me blocked! I's ok...I get more frustrated with these shallow types than inspired lately. Been unfollowing most of them.

zlh89
Lurker
Lurker

Post by zlh89 »

Tizzle wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 5:43 am
:tu:

My main bitch with her and Sebas though is what alcoholic lushes they are. Guess her being an influencer only applies to getting people to buy crap and not influencing young viewers with their shit lifestyle.

I've been thinking this lately - i've always liked Karen and could never really find too many issues with her but recently they're just out drinking all the time or on trips, i wouldn't mind but it's the same thing every time. I just feel like sometimes their time could be better spent? Obviously, live your life, travel and take these opportunities, but it all just seems a bit empty to me. And if I have to watch Angel/Mac Daddy twerking one more time.....

acahualli
Lurker
Lurker

Post by acahualli »

Her new house is gorgeous but I feel like a Spaniard style home would have fit her better.

goghtheflow
Learner
Learner

Post by goghtheflow »

aside from her scary lip fillers, I have helped her a few times at my old job and she was always so sweet and patient. Anytime followers would go up to her she always made a conversation with them and would hang around a few minutes which I thought Is super sweet! & she also looks like her photos in person haha

louise-belcher1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by louise-belcher1 »

Ive been following her for a while and has anyone else noticed that she always hides her booty.. did she get botched? I've seen her on other IG stories and every time I catch a glimpse her butt looks off

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Haven’t her and Sebastian been together for like 10 years? And I bet she was the one that spent the majority of the money on their new house. How come they aren’t even engaged yet

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:57 pm
Haven’t her and Sebastian been together for like 10 years? And I bet she was the one that spent the majority of the money on their new house. How come they aren’t even engaged yet

It’s not important to everyone. They’ve been together the years, I’m sure they already feel like they are married. Sebastian edits all her videos, and shoots her photos, it’s not like he’s just sitting around doing nothing so why is he not allowed to have a say in what he wants in a house? That’s like saying I don’t get a say in my house because my partner makes a lot more money than I do.

n0seyneighbour
Debater
Debater

Post by n0seyneighbour »

But iirc Karen has hinted/said she'd love to get married and have a family though.. People did that thing were they ask her about marriage and she tags him so maybe it not be important to him/he's not ready etc but she's expressed that she wants that before.. Unless I'm thinking of another Karen, but I remember specifically wishing she didn't do that coz that kind of gives him the upper hand esp if she loves him more.. Whatever the case, I hope she gets what she wants and needs out of their relationship coz she really does seem like a nice person

Sent by my nosey fingers

Bop87
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bop87 »

n0seyneighbour wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:51 pm
But iirc Karen has hinted/said she'd love to get married and have a family though.. People did that thing were they ask her about marriage and she tags him so maybe it not be important to him/he's not ready etc but she's expressed that she wants that before.. Unless I'm thinking of another Karen, but I remember specifically wishing she didn't do that coz that kind of gives him the upper hand esp if she loves him more.. Whatever the case, I hope she gets what she wants and needs out of their relationship coz she really does seem like a nice person

Sent by my nosey fingers
They mentioned in a recent podcast that they do plan on getting married and having kids in the next few years. I inibage that they have been so busy the last few years, and knowing that YouTube isn’t going to last forever, decided to make the most of it and put everything else on hold for a while. Whatever their reasons they seem perfectly happy with how things are.

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

I might be the only one but I don’t think they should get married or even have kids. Karen is the breadwinner in the relationship and having kids will only take away from that. What exactly does sebas bring financial wise? Can he handle the bills if Karen can’t work cause she’s pregnant? No one can guarantee that she’ll have an easy pregnancy. And not to be rude but she’s about to be 32.. I would not want to be 50 years old dropping a kid off at school. At 50 years old most people are thinking about downsizing their home cause their kids moved out and beginning their retirement, not looking at colleges for their high school graduate. After age 25 baby has a higher risk of being born with Down syndrome..

As far as marriage goes I don’t think sebas wants to because they’ve been together for YEARS and it’s never crossed his mind, if he wanted to he would have proposed a long time ago.

I think Karen is way out of his league, financially, physically, mentally.

anythingforviews
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anythingforviews »

If they weren’t interested in marriage more power to them but you can tell Karen clearly is. I hate to say it but I don’t see Sebas ever marrying her. I mean she’s already living with him, he probably feels like it’s not necessary anymore. Maybe he feels guilty she’s the breadwinner but they’re financially stable and perfectly healthy he doesn’t really have many other reasons as to why now is a bad time . I really hope she doesn’t wait around forever if it’s something she truly wants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Bop87 wrote:
Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:19 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Tue Mar 17, 2020 9:57 pm

It’s not important to everyone. They’ve been together the years, I’m sure they already feel like they are married. Sebastian edits all her videos, and shoots her photos, it’s not like he’s just sitting around doing nothing so why is he not allowed to have a say in what he wants in a house? That’s like saying I don’t get a say in my house because my partner makes a lot more money than I do.

No, I didn’t mean it like that. I wasn’t trying to say he should have no say in it because he isn’t the bread winner that’s definitely too extreme. But idk I thought if you’re with a guy for that long and you’ve already been living together for so long AND you finally get your own house together, not just an apt, so it’s a whole other type of milestone, you’d maybe feel more secure moving in with someone who’s already put a ring on you. But I guess that’s just how I feel

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

anythingforviews wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 9:55 am
If they weren’t interested in marriage more power to them but you can tell Karen clearly is. I hate to say it but I don’t see Sebas ever marrying her. I mean she’s already living with him, he probably feels like it’s not necessary anymore. Maybe he feels guilty she’s the breadwinner but they’re financially stable and perfectly healthy he doesn’t really have many other reasons as to why now is a bad time . I really hope she doesn’t wait around forever if it’s something she truly wants

Yeah, also this. I asked because she’s made it clear she’s ready for marriage. And ya you put it better than I could; now he has a whole ass house with this person without even putting a ring on her, that’s a different level of security. And they’re already comfortable with living with each other as if they’re married since they’ve been doing it for so long. It just feels like he won’t ever ask the question but she’s pining for it.

Post by Guest »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 pm
I might be the only one but I don’t think they should get married or even have kids. Karen is the breadwinner in the relationship and having kids will only take away from that. What exactly does sebas bring financial wise? Can he handle the bills if Karen can’t work cause she’s pregnant? No one can guarantee that she’ll have an easy pregnancy. And not to be rude but she’s about to be 32.. I would not want to be 50 years old dropping a kid off at school. At 50 years old most people are thinking about downsizing their home cause their kids moved out and beginning their retirement, not looking at colleges for their high school graduate. After age 25 baby has a higher risk of being born with Down syndrome..

As far as marriage goes I don’t think sebas wants to because they’ve been together for YEARS and it’s never crossed his mind, if he wanted to he would have proposed a long time ago.

Usually I don't say this but it sounds like you are projecting here. You probably subscribed to the archaic notion that men have to be the breadwinners of the relationship

Post by Guest »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Thu Mar 19, 2020 2:19 pm

This post is unbelievable ... you sound like a female misogynist, driven by unjustified hate and contempt for women. You think women should be domesticated and subservient and the man should be the one who provides for women. In this day and age this is so backward !

You’re also suggesting that having a baby at 32 is somehow too late.. and that a women should have a baby in her early 20s to feel comfortable dropping her kids off at school .. I think you’re giving away your own situation here and definitely projecting!

If a woman bags herself a rich guy she’s financially stable, if a guy earns less than his female partner she’s “financially out of his league”. ... lol .. so stupid

On your own love ... :?

ganjaprincess31
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ganjaprincess31 »

Lmao when in the fuck did I say women can’t be the breadwinner or shouldn’t be? I would never let a man control whether I eat or have a home or if I’m gonna be financially okay. I think EVERYONE should work. Idc who’s making more money than who but everyone should be bringing in something. What I’m trying to say is that I personally would want to be with someone who has goals and ambition, not someone who as he said himself “lacked motivation for a long time” and “played Xbox all day” he even said himself Karen goes to work while I take trips. The way he’s spoken on his podcast he expects Karen to work and also take care of the kids while he does nothing. And that’s fine if Karen wants to do that but it’s 2020, men can do household chores and take care of kids too. He shouldn’t be telling Alex to leave the baby with Les Or his mom so they can drink and play online. Even Alex explained himself that he has a kid so it’s harder to find time.. I’m not a gold digger but I’m also not going to be with someone who wants to do nothing with themselves. He very recently started his podcast and his clothing line, before that he was doing nothing and he even said people would send him messages on why he doesn’t upload or really do anything.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:00 am
Lmao when in the fuck did I say women can’t be the breadwinner or shouldn’t be? I would never let a man control whether I eat or have a home or if I’m gonna be financially okay. I think EVERYONE should work. Idc who’s making more money than who but everyone should be bringing in something. What I’m trying to say is that I personally would want to be with someone who has goals and ambition, not someone who as he said himself “lacked motivation for a long time” and “played Xbox all day” he even said himself Karen goes to work while I take trips. The way he’s spoken on his podcast he expects Karen to work and also take care of the kids while he does nothing. And that’s fine if Karen wants to do that but it’s 2020, men can do household chores and take care of kids too. He shouldn’t be telling Alex to leave the baby with Les Or his mom so they can drink and play online. Even Alex explained himself that he has a kid so it’s harder to find time.. I’m not a gold digger but I’m also not going to be with someone who wants to do nothing with themselves. He very recently started his podcast and his clothing line, before that he was doing nothing and he even said people would send him messages on why he doesn’t upload or really do anything.

Who’s Alex?

nahfam
Learner
Learner

Post by nahfam »

Irada_3112 wrote:
ganjaprincess31 wrote:
Thu Mar 26, 2020 10:00 am

Who’s Alex?
lesdomakeups boyfriend and baby daddy ... shes an influencer

gossipfordayz
Talker
Talker

Post by gossipfordayz »

No one has posted on here in a few months but I was just listening to Sebas’ podcast with Karen and I like them both but I’m amazed that Karen is still with him. The topic was being attractive to each other. About half an hour in, Sebas starts talking about how he likes that Karen takes care of herself and almost saw her as like a prize (not his words) when they first got together. To me, he seems like the kind of guy where he expects his girl to be perfect while he isn’t so great himself in the physical sense. Idk just rubbed me the wrong way cause if my bf was openly saying that he likes me to get all done up because it’s sexy, I’d be like What?! Maybe it’s just because my relationship is so different and I’m obviously not in the public eye but really want to hear others thoughts if they saw it!

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”