I never have seen such an astonishing before and after

Error404
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: iluvsarahii

Post by Error404 »

I'm not sure how this is going to work, but...
So Urban Decay posted this photo of her and OMG the comments are going in!
And my favorite LMFAO:

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

Sorry that the pictures came out a little grainy! I haven't posted a picture on here in a long time. :/

Elle_78
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elle_78 »

Has anyone seen the colourpop videos on YouTube where she's using the products from her collab on three different skin tones? Her lips are just insane. It's too much! The super straight blinding white teeth, those clown-like lips, just wow. I can't put my finger on it, but she also looks like she's had more work done on her face. Her lips were fine about 75 injections ago. Even some of the earlier photos in this thread show her looking more human. I think she's going to end up like one of those people that are addicted to plastic surgery. She is not going to age well. Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostgirl456
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ghostgirl456 »

I want a lipstick from her collab but when I went to colourpop it's only available if u buy the whole thing :/

Rubberducks
Talker
Talker

Post by Rubberducks »

Wow she looks so much better before. She looks human and her lips looks like a balloon now. Also it really annoys me now when I see her twerk all the time on Desi and Katy's snaps.

lislorr
Learner
Learner

Post by lislorr »

Wow... I cannot get over the "before" pics a few pages back!!

tedy94
Debater
Debater

Post by tedy94 »

Her nose is almost gone. Bratz Doll all the way...

mustlovedogs
Learner
Learner

Post by mustlovedogs »

Error404 wrote:I'm not sure how this is going to work, but...
So Urban Decay posted this photo of her and OMG the comments are going in!
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 163168.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170302</span><span>/</span><span>5c31f9017eb672757cccdb2e4b163168</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... cb738e.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170302</span><span>/</span><span>1aa4a648625c43a2c241652b6ecb738e</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]
And my favorite LMFAO:
[img]<a class="vglnk" href="//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201703 ... 48cd0b.jpg[/img" rel="nofollow"><span>https</span><span>://</span><span>uploads</span><span>.</span><span>tapatalk</span><span>-</span><span>cdn</span><span>.</span><span>com</span><span>/</span><span>20170302</span><span>/</span><span>ed04076a7834c4db23d4a65f8548cd0b</span><span>.</span><span>jpg</span><span>[/</span><span>img</span></a>]

I think it's funny how one of the commenters says "those Asian women trying so hard not to loom Asian with plastic surgery" when she's actually Mexican and only looks Asian BECAUSE of plastic surgery.

Also I really can't with those horrible lips. Anytime I try to watch a video I get so distracted and disgusted that I have to gtfo immediately.

fantasy
Debater
Debater

Post by fantasy »

Yeah, her lips are absolutely nasty. I follow her on snapchat and she said she was going to get the filler in her lips dissolved because they don't look right anymore. No shit, girl!!!!!! She did say though that she will have the filler dissolved and then start all over again. Christ...

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I wonder what she's gonna look like in that in between moment of dissolving it then changing the shape !? I'm actually excited . I dont think her personality is bad and she's more of the humble ones ; but just damn she looks like a walking advertisement for bad fillers

sweech
Informer
Informer

Post by sweech »

She was so much prettier before. She straight up changed her race! Her voice makes me cringe so hard, like nails on a chalkboard. I just do not understand this over inflated 'lip trend' her and Jadeywadey180 pretty much have the same nasty balloon lips. I too do not understand over lining your lips when you already have injections that look like balloons. The injections are so bad she doesn't even have definition or shape anymore....just stretched inflated balloons yuck :barf:

FartGhost
Talker
Talker

Post by FartGhost »

Yeahhhh this girl is something else. I love how she's making a big deal about getting them dissolved but is just gonna go back and re-inflate :roll:

snakelin hill
Lurker
Lurker

Post by snakelin hill »

She has really nice natural lips tho, they're quite full on their own. Also, at least she admitted that her lip size was getting ridiculous.

God
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by God »

i also thought she was asian :o
she got her filler dissolved apparently

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

Where are her niece and nephew's parents? I saw her tweet about her parents getting to adopt her nephew after 3 years of fighting. But what about the other kids?

She's always at her parent's and with the kids, but I don't think I've ever seen her mention their parents. It seems like her parents have full custody of all of them. I'm confused.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

I was shocked when I found out she wasn't Asian. I think she over did it with the lips and whatever she did to her cheeks. But I won't lie, overall I think she looks better than her before pics. *runs*

If I had the money, I'd get some stuff done too.

Post by Guest »

I could tell she is Asian but she looks so white washed it's scary, the closest to a karadashian clone that I've seen

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

CinnamonBun wrote:I could tell she is Asian but she looks so white washed it's scary, the closest to a karadashian clone that I've seen
She's not Asian though lol.

Post by Guest »

HolyPoly wrote:
CinnamonBun wrote:I could tell she is Asian but she looks so white washed it's scary, the closest to a karadashian clone that I've seen
She's not Asian though lol.
Well shit nvm lol. But I meant the rest of the post. Isn't it kinda creepy how all these "baddies" look exactly alike?

Return to “Abhorred Bloggers”