Call of Booty- Kandee edition

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Call of Booty- Kandee edition

Post by TacyCollini »

It's because of her following...YouTube has taken over Television....for how much longer, is the question.

She hasn't any "real" personality, so she'll never make anything of herself on the small screen. We saw her debut of "how do I look"... Lol she was edited out a lot.

All she does is YouTube crap, so it's understandable why she has an agent...it's all about numbers. A lot of dick sucking and ass licking between the bigger Youtubers and it's all through their agents. None of these Youtubers are "friends", it's about business...and a shady one, at that...unfortunately.

It's like her friend (cough) Snooky and Jersey Shore..."reality" t.v. Is fucking horrible, but sheep gobble that shit up. Snooky is trying to stay current and Kandee is trying to be current...undoubtably under the same company/agent.

YouTube has become the next avenue of "reality" t.v. And production companies aren't stupid and Hollywood has never been an honest place.
I can bet you a million dollars that Kandee wasn't into Snooky, but money talks....and where does Snooky, the person end and the created characters begin? Not that I give a rip...ugh
It's sad because I turned to YouTube for how raw and how real it seemed to be...it just isn't the case anymore. It sucks, now.

This rumored reality show of Kandee's life I honestly don't see flying on television...YouTube, maybe...she's boring as fuck.
Reality TV is all acting and we all know Kandee isn't good aciting, unless it's her own scripting of manipulation. ;)

Angelstar34
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angelstar34 »

TacyCollini wrote:It's because of her following...YouTube has taken over Television...

This rumored reality show of Kandee's life I honestly don't see flying on television...YouTube, maybe...she's boring as fuck.
Reality TV is all acting and we all know Kandee isn't good aciting, unless it's her own scripting of manipulation. ;)
Well said!
I agree, reality tv is all raw real life drama. I don't see her unicorn and rainbows lifestyle being that way.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

this bitch needs to be knocked off the pedestal of life. give the opportunity to someone who has EARNED IT
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

PunkLush
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PunkLush »

We all know Kandee can't act. This voice over is perfect for her. You can't see her, it is a kid movie and she's the most immature woman- ever. Her hair is a joke. I mean, should I go on? It's not like she's an A lister. That she will never be.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KandeeLies
Learner
Learner

Post by KandeeLies »

If her reality show is a real thing, it will probably be on Youtube Red, which is the same thing that new Prank VS Prank show is on. Making viewers pay to watch that ridiculous shit. If that is the case, the joke is on us, and Kandee can continue to laugh all the way to the bank.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

But Kandee pays FOR her views. I think if she was on a paid channel thing she would lose out BIG time.

fizzwizz12

Post by fizzwizz12 »

kandee needs to start paying us for having to deal with her
“I don't care what you are doing, so much as the idiotic way that you are doing it.”-vincent valentine

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

KandeeLies wrote:If her reality show is a real thing, it will probably be on Youtube Red, which is the same thing that new Prank VS Prank show is on. Making viewers pay to watch that ridiculous shit. If that is the case, the joke is on us, and Kandee can continue to laugh all the way to the bank.
What I was thinking. YouTube red is where "reality" t.v., went to die....real quality shit....I won't be paying this on top of the already expensive cable bill....especially to see raggedy kandee.

MrsEff
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsEff »

Thoughts on this?? Somescum has a new Instagram account!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

PecanPancakes
Learner
Learner

Post by PecanPancakes »

KandeeLies wrote:She is signed with one of the biggest talent agents in LA. United Talent Agency. So hard to get repped by them, yet she somehow scored.
Yeah, she scored and so did whomever casted her. She rented her vagina to play the VOICE of a troll. Big deal. When a huge talent agency places a bozo haired clown to do anything it makes you wonder how. I bet she showed up and put on her best Betty Boop Boop ditty do.

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

MrsEff wrote:Thoughts on this?? Somescum has a new Instagram account!

So he finally got a 'job', huh? No surprise it's based on looks/appearance. If he's successful, Kandee will be using him to climb up the fame ladder.

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

Also, how funny she made him get a new instagram. Since he likes posing with guns, maybe he'll get a cameo as a thug on a crime show.

ETA: I wanted to add, maybe Kandee got that troll voice job because the character is an annoying troll with an annoying voice that likes talking about sparkles and rainbows....fits her perfectly.

Honest_Critic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honest_Critic »

How? Jordan isn't what I'd consider model material by any means. Especially in LA

Lady_Mary
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Lady_Mary »

just_lurking wrote:
MrsEff wrote:Thoughts on this?? Somescum has a new Instagram account!

So he finally got a 'job', huh? No surprise it's based on looks/appearance. If he's successful, Kandee will be using him to climb up the fame ladder.
I am sorry, but I don't get it... I mean Jordan is tall, but he has the body of A CHILD! Skinny, wiry,there is nothing male about him. Plus he has a baby face ... The best he can do is modeling for GAP's kids wear.

Furthermore, REAL modelling is a HARD job: Long hours, uncomfortable working conditions (like in a desert or a cold warehouse) are often and DISCIPLINE! The latter, he lacks big time. I don't see him becoming a big star or anything. He is a slacker.

MrsEff
Learner
Learner

Post by MrsEff »

I just don't get it....he's nothing special. She must have called in a favour

Post by Guest »

HOW IN TF IS HE SIGNED FOR FORD MODELS? I'm soooo confused. Man, fml.

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

I think he's a decent looking kid, and he is very tall. But a model?

And yeah, he probably thinks he'll just have to pose for a few pics, and then that's it. Also, lots of traveling....more trips and vacations for Kandee. Maybe she could be his makeup artist. :rofl:

just_lurking
Talker
Talker

Post by just_lurking »

I see he removed the gun pics and the cop car pics from his original instagram. Good thinking, Kandee.

TacyCollini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TacyCollini »

I think it was a move to get him out of trouble.
Man, this will be a great avenue for more weed and drugs...she's such a dope... "Pumpkin, you don't need education or talent, you can be like me".
This will be his "in", for the L.A. Nightlife/scene.... A great platform for his Angel profession. Let's be real...where does male modeling get you? Homosexual prostitution...maybe on the high end....not even joking.
She's probably gonna try and use this to fanagle his way into television... Very slim odds.

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Maybe he'll model in Asia and get married :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Return to “Kandee Johnson”