Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

Post by lulucatherine »

kathleenlightsssss wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:33 am
I really do not like this person. They flaunt their boob job more than i flaunt my real boobs.. UGH... OOOOOOF! smh..

This is why you don't like her?! WOW on par with her pettiness

GucciStar
Learner
Learner

Post by GucciStar »

I used to feel really bad for Nikita and I can only imagine how hard it is dating when you're trans

However

In her video talking about the situation with that guy, she talks about how before him she was always the "side chick" and I'm like, wait a minute..
Is she not the one making those obnoxious "Don't even think about it" tags on Instagram?
She is knowingly getting involved with these people who are already in a relationship? So its ok for her to get involved with taken men but hers are off limits lol?

I wonder how much of her confidence is real, unfortunately despite how many cosmetic procedures she's had it still seems like she is overcompensating

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

GucciStar wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:57 pm
I used to feel really bad for Nikita and I can only imagine how hard it is dating when you're trans

However

In her video talking about the situation with that guy, she talks about how before him she was always the "side chick" and I'm like, wait a minute..
Is she not the one making those obnoxious "Don't even think about it" tags on Instagram?
She is knowingly getting involved with these people who are already in a relationship? So its ok for her to get involved with taken men but hers are off limits lol?

I wonder how much of her confidence is real, unfortunately despite how many cosmetic procedures she's had it still seems like she is overcompensating
THANK YOU. I wish more people clocked her on this. Why play the victim when you're not? She loves attention and pity. 2015-1016 Nikita was way more tolerable.

sophiuhh
Informer
Informer

Post by sophiuhh »

Bringing up the topic of Bretman back up, I also noticed that Gabriel Zamora and her have not been seen in a while. Normally Gabriel comments on her shit all the time and vice versa but no liked tweets, no retweets, not even a supportive tweet for her shit palette. Wonder what went down, if anything.
00:00 ●───────── 1:43 ⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

Facetune, angles and blur filters are once heck of a drug. Nikita looks really different and not in a flattering way. No wonder she's so bitter and obnoxious, she hasn't even achieved the facial fantasy she wants to so badly have. Well, outside of IG, I mean. Who told her that this hairstyle is a look on her her???? On the plus side: her mom is gorgeous.

TechnicolorLips
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TechnicolorLips »

ugh_as_if wrote:Facetune, angles and blur filters are once heck of a drug. Nikita looks really different and not in a flattering way. No wonder she's so bitter and obnoxious, she hasn't even achieved the facial fantasy she wants to so badly have. Well, outside of IG, I mean. Who told her that this hairstyle is a look on her her???? On the plus side: her mom is gorgeous.

I opened the video and YIKES... The final look shows Nik and her mom looking ashy! Not only does her makeup still makes her look manly, but her makeup's cakey and the wrong color! How embarrassing lol

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

PMS should just be called ovary-acting. <3 :D

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

WELP.

Post by Guest »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:33 am
WELP.
LMAO. That's just sad and pathetic. Hopefully it would be a wake up call to her, but with how deluded she gets I doubt it.

tendoulove
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by tendoulove »

AT 2:14 SHE LITERALLY SHOOS THE SECURITY GUARD AWAY OUT OF HER SHOT SO SHE CAN DO SOME MORE BASIC ASS POSES

"scoot" like hon he's the reason you aren't getting mobbed by all your fans oh wait no it's bc ur a joke that's why
jfc how rude

desk fan
Learner
Learner

Post by desk fan »

what the fuck is that outfit?

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

The ugly dress or whatever the fuck 😭 i guess just coming in a latex bikini is too tacky right??

Also maybe I just have a ghetto mall by my house, but the noise and excitement levels were just about what my local mall is like at any busy time. Was the ribbon ceremony at 9:30 AM on a Tuesday and couldn’t nobody make it?? 😂😂

Post by Guest »

and what is with the underboobage? I've seen a few "fashionista" types doing this lately, and I feel like it's just tacky.

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

ParakeetFluff wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:28 pm
The ugly dress or whatever the fuck 😭 i guess just coming in a latex bikini is too tacky right??

Also maybe I just have a ghetto mall by my house, but the noise and excitement levels were just about what my local mall is like at any busy time. Was the ribbon ceremony at 9:30 AM on a Tuesday and couldn’t nobody make it?? 😂😂
:rofl: :respekt: :rofl: Nobody WANTED to make it.

Quistis
Learner
Learner

Post by Quistis »

I can't even feel sorry for her, considering she's trans and trans people struggle a lot for acceptance. Nikita is a very unlikeable person, who dresses, acts and presents herself in a trashy way. Does she even have friends beside Bretman? What a sad life...
English is not my first language. :D

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

She's mad and bothered. Literally, that caption screams it.

Post by Guest »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:07 am
Yes anyone that goes on and on about "what others think of you" while pretending not to care just ends up looking like an attempt at reverse psychology.

I've seen her say so many times that "people find me problematic" and then joking about that fact, but not doing anything to rectify it. Let alone even recognize WHY people say it. Like have some self reflection.

Actually I saw a neat piece of advice that I love and something I always have tried to do without knowing the words to explain it, which she should really take on board:
"Yes love yourself. But also, analyse and be critical of how you think, act, and behave. Self love without self awareness is useless. Be accountable."

ParakeetFluff
Learner
Learner

Post by ParakeetFluff »

ugh_as_if wrote:
Fri Oct 25, 2019 9:07 am

Imagine having the money to start a makeup line, buy bolt ons and get your jaw shaved down but not enough money for a bra 😔 #prayfornikita

ugh_as_if
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ugh_as_if »

The more she's been acting like a mess lately, the more I'm starting to believe Michael's side of the story about her. She really seems like she's the type to use her money as a magnet to pull guys closer to her, claim them as her own once they kiss then just go full on crazy and obsessive from there. She's not as happy as she claims to be and we can all see that. All she does IS care about what others think and say about her. She must be really difficult to have as a friend. Her true colors showed when she was clowning on Princess Mae for no reason the first day she met her.

Jesters Trix
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Nyc DRAGUN / Nikita Dragun

Post by Jesters Trix »

So someone made a comment about Nikita on twitter about working so hard to become a female but then doing nothing with the important with platform In terms of talking about and supporting real women’s issues, and basically calling her out saying dressing like a cheap whore doesn’t make you a powerful woman, etc. I wholeheartedly agree with this and tweeted my response and it was reported for threats of violence LOL! So the only two options are to take it down and wait 12 hours. Or wait 12+ hours until they review the appeal. Suck a dick twitter, I’m not wrong, nor did I threaten ANYTHING. It stays. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Call me whatever you want, but don't forget to include Keyboard Cowgirl and Queen of the Typos

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Jesters Trix wrote:So someone made a comment about Nikita on twitter about working so hard to become a female but then doing nothing with the important with platform In terms of talking about and supporting real women’s issues, and basically calling her out saying dressing like a cheap whore doesn’t make you a powerful woman, etc. I wholeheartedly agree with this and tweeted my response and it was reported for threats of violence LOL! So the only two options are to take it down and wait 12 hours. Or wait 12+ hours until they review the appeal. Suck a dick twitter, I’m not wrong, nor did I threaten ANYTHING. It stays. Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
It’s too bad she can’t get surgery to fix her awful personality and superficial existence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “K-O”