HRH Collection Part 6

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: HRH Collection Part 6

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

MayDay wrote:I've just finished watching her new getting ready video and I'm so amused how the amount of time she used to live in Shanghai keeps growing and growing. From almost a year in her old vlogs, to 1,5 year, now it's 2 years. I could swear that right after she had gotten back from Shanghai she said it was like a 6 or 7 months long internship (but I'm too lazy to actually check her old videos or her blog).
I picked up on that too

iridescent disco moon collection? WTF is that garbage. who falls for this shite?

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

when she tucks her shirt it just emphasizes how her legs start in her armpits. how unusual

those extensions. lawdy lawdy. couldn't be more obvious unless they were brown.

Crayon box
Learner
Learner

Post by Crayon box »

Offtopic:
I found a girl on Youtube who almost closely resembles Alex but with real long hair and not some janky, crusty hair extensions, Asian, awkward and just as jumbled in her speech. :tu:
Don't know her subscriber count but from what I see she has 61 videos, so most likely not many subscribers.

[video][/video]

Crayon box
Learner
Learner

Post by Crayon box »

Offtopic:
I found a girl on Youtube who almost closely resembles Alex but with real long hair and not some janky, crusty hair extensions, Asian, awkward and just as jumbled in her speech. :tu:
Don't know her subscriber count but from what I see she has 61 videos, so most likely not many subscribers.

[video][/video]

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

MayDay wrote:I've just finished watching her new getting ready video and I'm so amused how the amount of time she used to live in Shanghai keeps growing and growing. From almost a year in her old vlogs, to 1,5 year, now it's 2 years. I could swear that right after she had gotten back from Shanghai she said it was like a 6 or 7 months long internship (but I'm too lazy to actually check her old videos or her blog).
I'm starting to wonder if she ever did. She always says how much she loved living there but never bothered to return , can't speak one lick of Chinese and don't bother to learn the difference between Japanese korean and Chinese culture

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowtothewow »

allsaints wrote:
I'm starting to wonder if she ever did. She always says how much she loved living there but never bothered to return , can't speak one lick of Chinese and don't bother to learn the difference between Japanese korean and Chinese culture

She did go she used to have the photos up on her blog which now seems defunct, and she also went back to visit a friend of hers when she lived in the loft downtown LA. Its mentioned in one of her you tube videos around that time where she mentioned if you fly that way you should go through seoul, South korea because the duty free is insane... etc Ive been a following her since probably her second you tube video...

april peach
Talker
Talker

Post by april peach »

This cosmic disco ball moonbeam thing she "created" has got to be the worst thing yet. It looks so flimsy and that so-called rare vintage stone is so cheap. The whole thing looks like some kind of party favor for a six-year-old.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

april peach wrote:This cosmic disco ball moonbeam thing she "created" has got to be the worst thing yet. It looks so flimsy and that so-called rare vintage stone is so cheap. The whole thing looks like some kind of party favor for a six-year-old.
SHUT YOUR MOUTH. I GUESS SOME PEOPLE CANT APPRECIATE UNDERSTATED ELEGANT DISCOBALLS FOR THE WRIST. I GUESS IT TAKES QUALITY TO RECOGNIZE QUALITY.

Just kidding. It's total garbage. Like all the rest of her silly shit. Don't get me wrong, if were 8-years-old I would be in hog heaven if got let loose in her office and told I could have anything I wanted. THE HIGHEST OF COMPLIMENTS to a woman allegedly designing high-end jewelry for other like-minded high-end women.

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowtothewow »

http://www.firemountaingems.com/shop/sw ... shape_5005

For anyone wanting to make the Iridescent disco moon collection bracelet

The Crystals are about $1.95. Look for swarovski 5005 in crystal ab or crystal clear in a 12mm for the larger ball.
The second smaller one is a 8mm and about .77cents. each
The chain is called Rolo probably a 1-2.1mm you can find it on etsy for about $8 a metre for gold plated.

So probably take about 10 minutes to assemble maybe you would spend about $5-8 depending somewhat cheaper then her $ 65-78

and no mater what she says about vintage there is only one producer of swarovski crystals (various factories yes) and thats swarovski so her saying its not the same crystal, it is. If your buying Swarovski brandits the same Alex.

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowtothewow »

http://www.firemountaingems.com/shop/sw ... shape_5005

The Crystals are about $1.95. Look for swarovski 5005 in crystal ab or crystal clear in a 12mm for the larger ball.
The chain is called Rolo probably a 1-2.1mm you can find it on etsy for about $8 a metre for gold plated.

So probably take about 10 minutes to assemble maybe you would spend about $5-8 depending somewhat cheaper then her $ 65-78

and no mater what she says about vintage there is only one producer of swarovski crystals (various factories yes) and thats swarovski so her saying its not the same crystal, it is. If your buying Swarovski brand its the same Alex.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

wowtothewow wrote:http://www.firemountaingems.com/shop/sw ... shape_5005

and no mater what she says about vintage there is only one producer of swarovski crystals (various factories yes) and thats swarovski so her saying its not the same crystal, it is. If your buying Swarovski brand its the same Alex.
Was amazing is how low quality her material choices are.. She makes thousands and yet won't pay the money for quality material like sterling or at least steel or korean rhodium plate . Instead flimsy silver plate that lasts probably a week.

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowtothewow »

allsaints wrote:

Was amazing is how low quality her material choices are.. She makes thousands and yet won't pay the money for quality material like sterling or at least steel or korean rhodium plate . Instead flimsy silver plate that lasts probably a week.

The profit margin is huge how else do you think she brought a 1.5 mill house?

wowtothewow
Learner
Learner

Post by wowtothewow »

wowtothewow wrote:
allsaints wrote:

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

wowtothewow wrote:
allsaints wrote:

It's not like she bought it outright or by herself lol. Nick's business is more successful than hers, which I'm sure has a lot to do with that.

allsaints
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allsaints »

wowtothewow wrote:
allsaints wrote:

How you know it's 1.5m .. Spill!

Shordy
Talker
Talker

Post by Shordy »

wowtothewow wrote:

How do you know how much she spent on her house???

littleraskle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by littleraskle »

Her new place looks cute on snap chat. Much smaller than I expected but I know LA homes go for a lot more than their worth.

biggossipyswampy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by biggossipyswampy »

Jesus Christ the way she talks about her old nice ass apartment on Snapchat you'd think she just got released from a goddamn prison camp. Fucking imbecile.

Rupertfriend
Learner
Learner

Post by Rupertfriend »

Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc) #

Richkid
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Richkid »

Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc) #

Return to “HRH Collection”