Gabby Rosie O'Donnell - Velvet FaceTuned (Part 49)

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Rosie O'Donnell - Velvet FaceTuned (Part 49)

Post by potato411 »

Something I find very confusing to get my head round is..
she obviously reads here.. she also has posted/made light to the fact she knows she has issues (i.e her Honest video, tweets about things etc) - if this was happening to you would you not try to change things?
If not for you/your viewers/your integrity but for the fact you have no real support network.. It must be very lonely ..
Just wonder how she reads here and doesn't think to herself "that's a good point, perhaps I should consider doing something about it"
Bewildering

sarahsarahsarah556
Learner
Learner

Post by sarahsarahsarah556 »

potato411 wrote:Something I find very confusing to get my head round is..
she obviously reads here.. she also has posted/made light to the fact she knows she has issues (i.e her Honest video, tweets about things etc) - if this was happening to you would you not try to change things?
If not for you/your viewers/your integrity but for the fact you have no real support network.. It must be very lonely ..
Just wonder how she reads here and doesn't think to herself "that's a good point, perhaps I should consider doing something about it"
Bewildering
THIS! I don't understand why someone would choose to be so nasty. Like her life would be so much better if she was nice to people, she would get less hate, she could sustain friendships, she would probably have more confidence going to events because she wouldn't live in fear of other bloggers/vloggers bitching about the nasty person that she is, she would have more work opportunities. Even if it was for purely selfish reasons, you would think she would WANT to be a good person.

Weird!

Paperpony
Learner
Learner

Post by Paperpony »

Lololol

She got that fivehead spot on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kellhutch18
Learner
Learner

Post by kellhutch18 »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
BorntoDie wrote:Omg the Gabby drama recently is hysterical to watch :rofl: She's so vile, uneducated and rude. Telling someone to "fuck off" because they mentioned she used a word that many people find offensive? Very classy!

Can I just say thank you so much to everyone who get screenshots! I missed all of today's Twitter tantrum because of school. Also everyone's posts are so on point :love2: <3 :tu:
I think Gabby isn't worried about tweetin' and deletin' because in the past it's worked when she's said to minions "the haterz photoshop things'. So many of her goons didn't believe the elbowing Jane in the face video and believed Gabby it had been edited. One of the chumps came on here the other day and said we're all making stuff up, so Gabby can be smug in the knowledge she can hurt someone on Twitter and it won't have any impact on her losing fans or work. It's a really horrible mindset, I am seriously worried about the silent trolls and minions that want to protect someone who behaves like that. It's ultimately supporting cyber-bullying, or turning a blind eye to it. If Gabby is being talked about in university lectures and high school psychology classes then thank god some sensible people in jobs of authority and guidance are seeing her for what she is. Of course, so does the marketing industry, but they just use for her the free advertising.
Im kinda new to watching gabby so missed when she elbowed her mum! what video was that?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

sarahsarahsarah556
Learner
Learner

Post by sarahsarahsarah556 »

Watching Sam Pepper's honesty/apology video this week really reminded me of Gabby's. She did NOTHING she said she'd do to turn her life around in that video, it was just to rekindle her money-making friendship with Zoe. I highly doubt Sam is gonna change either, him and Gabby are so alike, I think they'd get on well. But then people like them need weaker people to hang out with that they can belittle and mock and bully. Don't worry Gabz, it's not just you losing youtuber friends regularly, Sam loses his all the time as well. Come to think of it.... they look alike too, both have fair, rosy skin and dark hair. Both inappropriate with teen girls on social media.

Weird.
Just watched Sam's video. I don't usually watch him but have heard about his dodgy pranks. I actually thought he seemed pretty genuine, time will tell! (sorry if this is off topic)

SnatchingWeaves
Talker
Talker

Post by SnatchingWeaves »

sarahsarahsarah556 wrote:Just out of curiosity, why/when did you guys start watching Gabby? Did you used to like her and then she changed, or did you stumble across her twitter and realize how she really is? Or what changed your opinion on her? Or did you always watch her ironically/hate watch her. Just wondering!
I started watching her when she uploaded her first "how I went from brown to blonde" video because it was recommended to me. I liked her old tutorials that she all deleted later.
Gabz_is_shite wrote: Watching Sam Pepper's honesty/apology video this week really reminded me of Gabby's. She did NOTHING she said she'd do to turn her life around in that video, it was just to rekindle her money-making friendship with Zoe. I highly doubt Sam is gonna change either, him and Gabby are so alike, I think they'd get on well. But then people like them need weaker people to hang out with that they can belittle and mock and bully. Don't worry Gabz, it's not just you losing youtuber friends regularly, Sam loses his all the time as well. Come to think of it.... they look alike too, both have fair, rosy skin and dark hair. Both inappropriate with teen girls on social media.
Weird.
Ok Gabby has done some stupid things but you can't honestly compare her to a serial rapist.
xoxo, GG

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

sarahsarahsarah556 wrote:Just out of curiosity, why/when did you guys start watching Gabby? Did you used to like her and then she changed, or did you stumble across her twitter and realize how she really is? Or what changed your opinion on her? Or did you always watch her ironically/hate watch her. Just wondering!
Since first time Zoe mentioned her I think. Yes I am guilty Zoe is/was my fav youtuber. Because I could relate with her a bit. But lucky me I'm not a blind minion of her. I've my opinions about her and her channel (lake of video's) still watch her but don't enjoy it as much or every video. Used to 'like' gabby at first I found her channel. Till I found her lying constantly she would say the one thing and the next day another. Start reading here and yeah..

sloth
Learner
Learner

Post by sloth »

bakedbean wrote:Originally, I just liked to laugh at her expense and pity her, but now with this several month long mission to ruin the twins I legit hate her... like it's actually making me mad. What can be done to force her to address what she is doing? At the moment she can block/delete everything and pretend it's not happening. I really want to do something to force it out into the open... Would emailing Gleam/RedHare work do you think???
Make a video and upload it to YouTube

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Classy
In response to this
Full tweet

If she'd actually talk to a brand like that then it shows how she's not mature enough for business dealings. Wow, she's really going places isn't she?

thespicybitch
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thespicybitch »

Image Lucy and Lydia are SOOOOO homophobic... I mean look at them attending a Tori Kelly concert with two GAY men.

If Gabz really thinks these twins are homophobic she needs to get a fucking reality check because anyone who follows them on social media can clearly see that they're not. Likelihood is that one of them said something in response to Queen Gabby and she misinterpreted it and used it against them. We all know what a psychotic bitch she is and how she enjoys to drive all her friends away from her eventually...

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Ooooh Jesus, missed the last few days on here but GG would not load and kept crashing (PLEASE someone sort this atrocious connection out, ta).

All this drama and her really not thinking her responses through then having to delete SO much, I want to say this is the start of a big break down.
She seems more out of control than normal, like way more.

omgwtfbbq
Debater
Debater

Post by omgwtfbbq »

I used to watch all of voussontbeauetbelle's videos way back when, and she seemed somewhat down to earth and relevant, so i subbed.
boy, was i wrong.
My native language is English, I'm just probably too lazy to proof-read anything I post

slap
Informer
Informer

Post by slap »

Yes please. And let's hope the Lion goes savage on your ass.

KaT567
Debater
Debater

Post by KaT567 »

thespicybitch wrote:Image Lucy and Lydia are SOOOOO homophobic... I mean look at them attending a Tori Kelly concert with two GAY men.

If Gabz really thinks these twins are homophobic she needs to get a fucking reality check because anyone who follows them on social media can clearly see that they're not. Likelihood is that one of them said something in response to Queen Gabby and she misinterpreted it and used it against them. We all know what a psychotic bitch she is and how she enjoys to drive all her friends away from her eventually...

I could see her spinning this though and saying they're hanging with them to prove that they aren't homophobic :/

gossipcopxo
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipcopxo »

majorly off topic but I've seen so much shade against the SJ family, I haven't watched them in a while but they seemed like a very cute family. Are they really that bad? i'm going to be heart broken :(

Peachylace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Peachylace »

gossipcopxo wrote:majorly off topic but I've seen so much shade against the SJ family, I haven't watched them in a while but they seemed like a very cute family. Are they really that bad? i'm going to be heart broken :(
If exploiting your children, putting them in danger as a f*ck you to haters, showing them naked, feeding them nothing but sugar and carbs, having a nanny to take your children to activities cause you're too lazy to be a mother (i could make a list longer than my arm) isn't that bad to you then your hearts fine haha! Go to their thread, they top zoe, gabby and even alfie for me in terms of the worst youtubers there is!

Constantina94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Constantina94 »

Found the d**k head on Instagram. Had a look on her YT channel, this is back when he had like, 2 videos uploaded. Back when she said she doesn't like mainstream pop music, and instead enjoys heavy music. Never known her to (SWS doesn't count)
I liked her at first, then I began to notice how she would completely ignore complimentary comments from fans on her Gram, and always respond horribly to the hate and/or constructive criticism. Don't know if it still exists, but she had a second Instagram, for more personal pictures, think it was PlanetGabb? Or some sh*t. Anyway, reading through comments on one of the pictures, and noticed how rudely she responded to a fan, who I remember didn't say anything to deserve the response she got, and it angered me a little, so I basically commented on how rude she replied and I was blocked, as quick as that, didn't realise at the time, but when I went to click on the gram page, it wouldn't let me. I think I can safely say I was one of the first to join the Vevletbl0cked squad. She's full of shit man.

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
thespicybitch wrote: If Gabz really thinks these twins are homophobic she needs to get a fucking reality check because anyone who follows them on social media can clearly see that they're not. Likelihood is that one of them said something in response to Queen Gabby and she misinterpreted it and used it against them. We all know what a psychotic bitch she is and how she enjoys to drive all her friends away from her eventually...
I said on the twins' thread (in Gabby's section I mean) that I reckon they just called her out on her queerbaiting she does on Twitter, maybe in a jokey way ("Gabby why are you pretending to be gay on Twitter when we know how much you fancy Hobnob?") and she didn't say anything about it at the time, but it obviously bothers Gabz when anyone tells her what she's doing is wrong (even if she is in the wrong). The fallout was to do with the twins being 'social climbers' and being distant from her, nothing to do with them being homophobic. When they wouldn't make it up with her and got the last word that made Chabzie really mad, and now she's started this hate campaign against them. SO deluded! She even said on Twitter she 'got rid' of some friends for being homophobic towards gay girls. Nah mate, you publicly said they'd used you, and then they never spoke to you again. Nice try.
^ All of this
If it had been so terrible what they'd said, Gabby would have reacted immediately, and stopped talking to them because of it (and publicly called them out)
It feels like she's thought about it one too many times and completely blown it out of proportions in her head to justify her hate campaign against them

Constantina94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Constantina94 »

slap wrote:Image

Yes please. And let's hope the Lion goes savage on your ass.
this comment is gold

sofairisshe
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sofairisshe »

kylizzle wrote:
sofairisshe wrote:Hello everyone,

I'm that blogger Charlie who tweeted about Gabby being a trainwreck, I read here sometimes when I'm bored. Hey!
I thought you guys might appreciate a 100% confirmation that Gabby also reads here. Basically when someone first posted my tweets here I had a discussion with one of you because I was annoyed that they tweeted the tweet to Gabby (this was months ago) because I didn't want to get attacked by minions. Today after my original tweets had been posted here again Gabby favourited one of the tweets about the minions and now, I am officially Velvetbl0cked! So she 100% reads here, saw that tweet, and then stalked through my timeline. Wow. HI GABBY.

I have screenshots if people really want them but tbh I couldn't be bothered to work out how to do it.

Also Gabby better thank her lucky stars that unlike her I don't want to get sued for defamation of character because being friends with Becca oh the things I could tell you. What I can confirm is like someone else has said before, every blogger/vlogger I've ever met has known was a psycho Gabby is and she gets talked about at events.
Why is Zoe friends with her then :o I always suspected that other bloggers kept her at arms length. Very interesting to know that's confirmed! Any more gossip? :rofl:
I don't really have much more I can share without causing a massive shit storm and betraying various people's trust, so all I'll say it that several of the big things that have been guessed about on here are true.

Whilst I'm here if any of you would be kind enough to fill in a survey about bloggers and sponsored content for my university work that would be amazing. It's really short and very relevant to Gabby, as we all know how awful she is at disclosing sponsorship, and would help me out so much at university as I'm in my final year!
https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/7R8LV75

Return to “Gabriella”