The ShitShow pt. 65- #Pettypig

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow pt. 65- #Pettypig

Post by Nolagirl »

So I was going through my guide to see what was on some talk shows for tomorrow (Monday), and saw this on Dr Phil's show tomorrow.

You may have to blow the photo up to read it more clearly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

slimmingdown
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by slimmingdown »

Hahah Nolagirl. We should tweet Scam and Jay and ask if they are making their TV debut on Dr Phil tomorrow?

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

slimmingdown wrote:Hahah Nolagirl. We should tweet Scam and Jay and ask if they are making their TV debut on Dr Phil tomorrow?
Bahahahahaaa yes we should!!! ImageImageImageImage

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I just had a vision of who X will be like when he's an adult if Sam and Jay don't get their heads out of their rear ends. Boomhauer from King of the Hill:

[youtube][/youtube]

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

hellyeah wrote: They have a new favorite show- the hundred. Sam, it's called The 100 as the ONE hundred. But I wouldn't expect an unintelligent person like Sam to know that.

I'm not The 100's target audience but it's ok mindless tv; good to have on in the background while you do other things.

Those idiots probably think that The 100 is an intense drama and crowd around to watch... Lol, they are totally in the target audience of angsty teens! I can already see pig lisping about how he's team Bellamy or day dreaming of being a Grounder :tu:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Nolagirl wrote:Uuuuuuummm NO! That does not crack me up!!! These people NEVER get a break from each other - I know Sam is very needy and wants her babies and all with her 24/7, and now having Jay go in the dressing room with her?!?!? I know the entire family once went, with BS included to Old Navy - y'all remember that?!?!

You'd think Sam or Jay would want a break from each other - it's healthy to have a break from each other - the amount of time these people spend with each other is just too much!!!!

Minions are amused by most things. "Jay was sniffing panties? Oh, that cracks me up."

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

How was Jobless in a dressing room with Scam? I'd raise holy hell if I saw a Jobless porker in the women's dressing room!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

emilystew
Learner
Learner

Post by emilystew »

MamaTee wrote:I myself watch the SacconeJolys vlogs and the past few weeks Jonathan has been doing some awesome editing in their vlogs & per usual, the Scammers try so hard to be like the SJ and thats the first thing that popped in my mind when I saw the start of todays vlog. These two idiots cannot come up with an original idea or thought...they are ALWAYS copying someone else! Also with the lack of footage today of the brats. I thought Scam had maybe read here and realized the majority of people watching them don't see her little angels are perfect beautiful GOOD JOB doers like she does and she had decided that she was going to keep footage of them to a minimum to stop some of the talk about them. It would only take cleaning them up some, making them look presentable, teach them some manners (including keeping their hands to themselves) and teach them some school lessons and get their hair cut and keep it brushed and there would be a lot less talk about them that way. We know none of that will happen so they just keep adding fodder for the jokes and ammo for the things said about them and their unruly unkempt pack of wild selfish inconsiderate brats

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
Hi, just to let you know the SacconeJolys have totally ripped off the michalaks editing style and are doing a terrible job of it. It definitely isn't their own original idea.
Saying that, they are still better than Sam and jay Image

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Scam representing Kiko Cosmetics. Good job Scam!

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Scam and Jobless on their "date". Gross.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

How Scam chose to end their "vlog". Pretty much sums it up.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

B.Honest wrote:Scam and Jobless on their "date". Gross.

I was watching her eat, and I see too where the kids get their table manners, I mean "lack" of table manners from. Lie I know Sam wasn't shown the entire time eating with food in her mouth, but when she was shown, at times her mouth was open and she was chewing. Close your damn mouth woman when you're chewing!! S&J have no manners to begin with - who am I kiddin?!?!? Duh!!

ETA: Didn't want to keep having new posts so, I'll add this comment here from today's vlog (Sunday's vlog)

Obviously, this minion is blind!!!

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

I went to SJ's latest vlog to see if they copied their style, sad to even do that. Sam gets all the free makeup either because she is in a network or her number of subs. She is a horrible reviewer but unless it is a popular item she wont make a video notice too faced, ColourPop, etc she runs and makes a video same day I think even if she is sick. Kiko gets crickets

Caseynfinnegan
Talker
Talker

Post by Caseynfinnegan »

Dear Sam
Pack it in yeah, and call'r a day!
You've lost your looks. Your mingy. (Your British right...so you know what that means)
You are so co dependent your kids don't know where they end and you begin.
Your husband is a douche.
You give off a Flowers in the Attic vibe all day everyday
Your kids look feral
And newsflash..
Your children are not a couple
They are also not twin girls

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

mshighfemme wrote:I went to SJ's latest vlog to see if they copied their style, sad to even do that. Sam gets all the free makeup either because she is in a network or her number of subs. She is a horrible reviewer but unless it is a popular item she wont make a video notice too faced, ColourPop, etc she runs and makes a video same day I think even if she is sick. Kiko gets crickets

I don't think these brands and companies care. She won't be flying to Paris for Lancôme or whatever like Tati but she'll still get free shit. The companies just want their brand shown to the masses. So I doubt they care how lazy and trashy she is.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

So I was watching the vlog from the day where they had a "potluck party" at the kids' school.
1: never heard of a "school" doing that for kids at that age - yeah there were parties at school but a pot luck?!?

2: I think it's just that S&J were having dinner with the "teacher" at her house and they offered to bring pizza - she was kinda in a hurry to get off that subject really quick about the "potluck"....probably, no.....no probably, I'm sure she was covering her lies - she can't lie very well.... bc to me it seems obvious she is lying about there really being a potluck :-/

3: wait, we never did actually see a pizza so maybe they never did have pizza

4: earlier in the day the kids were home.....and now when they're waiting in the car, it's getting dark......hmmmmm to me this is all shady stuff

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Caseynfinnegan wrote:Dear Sam
Pack it in yeah, and call'r a day!
You've lost your looks. Your mingy. (Your British right...so you know what that means)
You are so co dependent your kids don't know where they end and you begin.
Your husband is a douche.
You give off a Flowers in the Attic vibe all day everyday
Your kids look feral
And newsflash..
Your children are not a couple
They are also not twin girls

Hahahaaaa!!! ^^^YES!!! Agreed with everything!! And couldn't agree more with the Flowers in the attic!! That's just messed up (the movie & how Sam gives that vibe off).

I, along with others here...I'm sure...agree that it is disturbing (that may not be the right word I'm looking for to use), but how X & Lily play "Mom & Dad". I get and know that kids play, but X takes this "dad" play too much!

ETA: I meant to post this in my previous post - Sam knew there was a supposedly "potluck" at the kids' school - they had all damn day long to cook something - but no, they go the cheapest route - pick up pizza. Which we never see Jay come back with the pizza - See, all this is shady to me.....just doest make sense to me at all this "potluck" at "school".....Hhmmmmm.....super shady

Forevergauc
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forevergauc »

Lmao of course lily is terrified of her dad's feet. They're horrific. That scene was pretty funny though. The whole family looked disheveled AF.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

All Kiko gets is a brief mention of how the foundation isn't for her and she doesn't really like the brush shape. WTH? Be happy they sent you something and give it a thorough review. To me this sort of thing is burning bridges. It's OK not to like something, but to give such a half-assed report on it is pathetic.

Those children give off strong Deliverance banjo boy vibes. :?

LunaCharles
Talker
Talker

Post by LunaCharles »

Nolagirl wrote:Yes!!!

Bahahahaaaa aspirations?!?!? They don't know what that word means??? He's gonna grow up and be a loser & lounge on the sofa like his deadbeat dad

And, 26 people who disliked the video aren't silly - the ones who like it are!!

These comments were from yesterday's vlog...FYI

I don't get why the clueless minions even comment on the dislikes at all. They're just drawing attention to it. However 26 dislikes is nothing compared to the dislikes on their other videos lol.

Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”