LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

Post by Indilwen »

New thread...I hope it doesn't dry up while Lisa is away!

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Re: LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

Post by txgirl »

Indilwen wrote:New thread...I hope it doesn't dry up while Lisa is away!
Dry up? Never! She's given us enough material in the past month alone to keep us going ;)

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Let's face it, they're terrible parents. As much as Lisa claims to WATCH the news, I don't think she LISTENS to it! If she did, she would hear all the horrible things that happen to people through social media. A 15 year old doesn't have the mental capabilities to know when things they think are innocent, are dangerous! Brooke, you need to worry about your followers STALKING you, instead of us! It's all fun and games until some creep snatches you. When you grow up and realize you're not going to be famous, good luck interviewing for a job and having to explain all your nonsense on the Internet, if you are even lucky enough to GET an interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Redlipstick9 wrote:Let's face it, they're terrible parents. As much as Lisa claims to WATCH the news, I don't think she LISTENS to it! If she did, she would hear all the horrible things that happen to people through social media. A 15 year old doesn't have the mental capabilities to know when things they think are innocent, are dangerous! Brooke, you need to worry about your followers STALKING you, instead of us! It's all fun and games until some creep snatches you. When you grow up and realize you're not going to be famous, good luck interviewing for a job and having to explain all your nonsense on the Internet, if you are even lucky enough to GET an interview.

Did any of the rest of you think of Brooke when that story broke last week about the two Virginia tech students who are accused of luring that 13 year old girl, Nichol Lovell, out of her home and murdering her? The authorities were able to catch them because of the trail they left on social media. Apparently the guy involved had been chatting with this girl on Kik and FB and texting her on her cell phone. The whole story gives me the chills, and Lisa being the huge news junkie that she claims to be HAD to have heard about it. It didn't happen all that far away from where she lives, either...like only a couple hundred miles or so? If it was on the news here in Illinois, I'm sure it was on her local news, too.

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

I doubt that Lisa actually watches the news. I'd bet it's more the 'Rush Limbaugh' type of crap that she listens to.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

What I would like to know is why Brooke thinks "we" had anything to do with her account closing at 25K subscribers? Was it because LD1 or perhaps John was lurking here and realized Brooke has/had 25K followers? Are they that stupid to think that she wouldn't a) create another account or b) go back to her original account after a few days.

Lisa and John if you are reading this, you daughter is manipulating you.....

Redlipstick9
Informer
Informer

Post by Redlipstick9 »

Indi, that's exactly who(Brooke) I thought of when I heard that story on the news! There are so many stories on the news about parents needing to check their kids social media. The Duncan's are just lazy parents or dumb as hell! Brooke, go out and make real life friends instead of worrying about being Internet famous!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Obviously, I don't know anything for a fact...but my best guess is that Brooke is living in the same kind of fantasy world that her mother lives in. I mean, how many times have we all said that we think Lisa sees herself as some kind of "Real Housewives" type of person? Running around town all day in her faux furs and high heels with her designer handbags to do ordinary old things like go to the post office, or run errands at Walmart and Target. The daily lunches at the Xaxby's drive-thru? PULEEZ! It's not like she's Lisa Vanderpump lunching at a posh Beverly Hills bistro sipping on a glass of Rosé...she's Lisa Duncan sitting in the parking lot eating a greasy chicken salad, sipping on her Diet Coke and throwing her garlic bread out the window of her Volkswagon. At least the RHW have somewhere to go and people to impress. They have their "freinemies"...the other RHW who are also wearing designer duds and driving fancy cars. Lisa has who? Her online friends like that crazy Lori Beth and her fangirls that send her sweet gifts from time to time? Oh, and the sales girls at the cosmetic counter who suck up to her so they can sell her more foundations and nude lippies to make a commission.

I'll bet Brooke is just like her mother. She sits alone in her room posting selfies, imagining that she's some rich and famous celebrity like her idol Lana. I have the feeling her little feelings aren't hurt a tiny bit over what is said about her here or anywhere else. I think she's eating up the attention. I'm sure she feels like that Taylor Swift song "haters gonna hate, hate, hate, hate, hate..." She's getting attention, and that's clearly all she wants. Otherwise she wouldn't be putting all of those passive/aggressive comments on her various Instagrams that are directed at "us" here on GG, or using a photo of one of our most beloved and beautiful members. All I think when I see those things is an attention seeker jumping up and down yelling "LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME".

Well, we see you, Brooke. And we are not impressed, or jealous, or hating you. We feel SORRY for you and we PITY you. And I don't know about the rest of the ladies on here who do happen to be mothers, but I for one am one mother who is GRATEFUL not to be your mom. I truly hope that nothing bad ever does happen to you. I sincerely mean that. It would break my heart to one day hear that you ended up being the victim of some sicko pervert who found you on the internet. Or that you end up in some kind of trouble because nobody cared enough to stop this self-destructive path you are on. I hope for your sake that you or someone who loves you will see the light and give you the kind of attention you really need before it's too late.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

Redlipstick9 wrote:Indi, that's exactly who(Brooke) I thought of when I heard that story on the news! There are so many stories on the news about parents needing to check their kids social media. The Duncan's are just lazy parents or dumb as hell! Brooke, go out and make real life friends instead of worrying about being Internet famous!

I also thought of Brooke, but know full well there are 10's of thousands - other little girls- out there playing the same game.
Yesterday afternoon, I, for whatever reason, hit the TV "on" button . . .
And there was Dr Phil, interviewing the dad, of that 13 year old, killed in VA.

What in the world would spur a college student to lure a 13 year old out and then kill her????
Then the frightening aspect, a 13 year old, going out the window on a cold winter night, so as to meet guy she did not know.
A photo, some words, his and hers . . . that is all it took to pull her out of a warm, lit, bedroom and into the dark of night.
Unknowing, innocently going forward, she was about to enter hell.
. . . stabbed to death . . .
Beyond social media, they did know that child. A random act of planned insanity.
Chilling.

Fifi221
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fifi221 »

I have watched Lisa Lisa for the last year, at first I didn't mind it but the more I have seen the worse she has got, what is the drama with her daughter ? And is this the reason for her hiatus. I have thought the last few months she has definatly brought less, maybe people are sick of sending her stuff now !! I have heard allot of buzz that she has problems with her daughter though she hasn't mentioned this in her vids I don't think but I do she must be crazy letting her daughter behave like she does, she is in for a rude awakening, I'm sure there aren't many jawns in the world that will support this level of self absorbed, self consumed person !

NatalieMarie
Talker
Talker

Post by NatalieMarie »

I have really thought about this. Yes, I think its Major Surgery, she's prob already had it, b/c we all know she is going to be on cam til last minute. A Facelift Or Eye Lift leaves you swollen & bruised, you cant hide that. I think the reason we have seen her depressed is b/c she is battling the fact that she did NOT tell us, is going to try to hide it, & more than likely will NOT be able to. How can you HIDE something you spent a LOT of money on to be FIXED? If I had a 12G Facelift & no one could tell, I'd be mad as hell! The only other thing I can think of is, she has gotten SO.MUCH Hate, (she did it to herself), that she really is in a funk. If Brooke is posting that she's a slut & Big Cock or whatever..UMM...maybe she is Pregnant, and Lisa isn't coping well. A Grandbaby would mean less money for Lisa. Lisa started holding back what she WAS BUYING about 2 months ago. She never held back on the actual BUYING. I still think something is being tweaked. If it's her Boobs we wont know, but they sure dont sit up well. I dont care, I dont have to look at them thank god. I have noticed she has brought up her hooded lids a lot lately. You know how she gets obsessive. When she comes back her brows may be up mid forehead. Her face has def changed a lot. It has nothing to do w/ weight loss. Weight loos makes the skin sag. Gaining weight plumps it up. she thinks we are stupid. Look at her cheeks. They are filled & lifted now, so her jowls are not hanging as they use to. Why dont she just NOT hide it? She has put her life on blast, trying to be Wilmingtons Housewife. Honey no one here likes Lisa! Her *friends* are the ppl behind the counters making commision off of her niave ass, telling her bs, so she will buy more, then she gets on cam & repeats something that made NO SENSE. It was a sales pitch she fell for. Her vlogs are the most boring thing ever on this planet, she cannot put on makeup, & she thinks shes a middle aged has been model. I cannot take it anymore. I hope she stays gone!

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I too thought of Brooke when I heard about the murder of that child. How sick it made me feel! I know that Brooke has Kik. I see what she posts online. How could I not think of her?

I turned on Dr. Phil yesterday and had to turn it off, it upset me so.

I don't mind at all that Brooke used my picture, so no need to take up for me but I do value your affection!
I don't post pictures that I care about anyone seeing. I don't post lewd pictures. I look the way I always look in my photos. I don't dress up to look like anyone other than myself. I don't use tons of makeup or contouring to make my face look different than it really is. I'm content with myself.

Brooke, again.....nobody is stalking you. When your Instagram is public, anyone is free to look at it.

It's the same here. We could say that you're stalking us! ;)
We have every right to post what we want here.

If it bothers you.....and it is obvious that it does......then don't come here. Don't look at Guru Gossip and we will be gone.....poof!

If I were you, it would bother me!

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

That picture (sorry I don't know how to re-post it over here) that someone posted in the last thread with her lifting her sunglasses... W. T. H. is going on with her face? She looks huge there. Is it the angle? Do fillers do that right after? Has she been bawling her eyes out? That did not look like her at all.
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

You make some good points, NatalieMarie. Particularly when it comes to Lisa have some work done. Like you said...what's the point of spending all that money and putting herself through the pain if it's nothing noticeable? Oh, she must be so conflicted if that's the case! It truly would have been better if she'd just admitted that she was getting some work done and then had a big "reveal" video to show us all how fabulous she looks! Instead, if she has had work done and she looks different, she will try and give us all some kind of lame BS about how she gained/lost weight and it made her look different, or how some new foundation/lipstick/false lashes dramatically changed her look. I just don't know how long she thinks she will get by with that kind of thing? When her eyebrows disappear into her hairline? When her bottom lip is so huge it's hanging lower than her chin? When her boobs come through the doorway five minutes before the rest of her?

As for the possibility that Brooke is pregnant...I sincerely hope that's not the case. I really don't think it is, but I guess weirder things have happened. I'm thinking the person that made that comment on her IG was just being nasty and it's not the real deal. I have no idea why Brooke posts what she does on her Instagrams...I don't know which scenario I think is worse, that her parents don't have a clue what she's up to, or that they know and just plain don't care. I suppose it's possible that they do know and they do care, but simply can't do anything with her. That's also pretty pathetic if they are that impotent as parents.

I had also considered that maybe the reason she is taking a break is like you said...the increased amount of hate she's been getting on both her YT channel and her IG...added to the crap with Brooke might have just stressed her out. But I can't really convince myself that's the reason. Maybe it could be why she takes a few days off from making videos...but why would it have to stop her from posting IG pictures? I am on IG, and it literally takes two seconds to post an IG photo. Nope, I'm convinced she's hiding something, and the only thing I think she could be hiding that could drive her away from all social media, for a specified amount of time no less, is that she's doing something to her face and she doesn't want us to see until she's all healed up and good to go.

GirlTalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlTalk »

Am I the only one that feels like she locked up her Shy IG and started back the old one with the zillion followers under a new name.. is so Mama and Daddy won't know she's back at it? Why all the IG account musical chair jumping? Surely its not just about us....
"I have to go powder my nose". ~ Mia Wallace

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

I am on IG, and it literally takes two seconds to post an IG photo.
That's because you are a normal, healthy woman!

I don't tnink that it takes Lisa or Brooke 2 seconds to post anything at any time! I think that take bazillions of photos until they find just the right one where they think they look just right.

I think they have to "pose" in dozens of ways until they get just the right angle and just the right lighting.

I think that filters and photo editors are used to enhance the pictures.

I'd bet that their Instagram and YouTube images are like an exhausting full time job.

lovebug312
Informer
Informer

Post by lovebug312 »

GirlTalk wrote:Am I the only one that feels like she locked up her Shy IG and started back the old one with the zillion followers under a new name.. is so Mama and Daddy won't know she's back at it? Why all the IG account musical chair jumping? Surely its not just about us....
Yes that's what I was getting in my post above. Parents found out, she "deleted" it, created a new one...waited 10 or so days, went back and "opened" the old one back up....

If L & J didn't make her close it, I wonder if the school said something....

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

lovebug312 wrote:
GirlTalk wrote:Am I the only one that feels like she locked up her Shy IG and started back the old one with the zillion followers under a new name.. is so Mama and Daddy won't know she's back at it? Why all the IG account musical chair jumping? Surely its not just about us....
Yes that's what I was getting in my post above. Parents found out, she "deleted" it, created a new one...waited 10 or so days, went back and "opened" the old one back up....

If L & J didn't make her close it, I wonder if the school said something....

Well, I guess the secret's out now! :rofl: Let's see...how long before the foxnewsbabe IG goes private? Let the countdown begin!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Moonpie wrote:
I am on IG, and it literally takes two seconds to post an IG photo.
That's because you are a normal, healthy woman!

I don't tnink that it takes Lisa or Brooke 2 seconds to post anything at any time! I think that take bazillions of photos until they find just the right one where they think they look just right.

I think they have to "pose" in dozens of ways until they get just the right angle and just the right lighting.

I think that filters and photo editors are used to enhance the pictures.

I'd bet that their Instagram and YouTube images are like an exhausting full time job.
Haha...silly me, of course you're right! IG has some filters built in, and I've played around with those, but honestly I don't think they do a whole of anything but change the coloring of the photo. I mean, they don't do much to hide any flaws or anything like that. If anything, I always think my pictures looked worse when I tried a filter on them.

Gah...who has time to do all of that for an IG pic? I just snap a photo or a selfie on my iPhone, open the IG app and hit the upload button. BAM. Done. Two seconds. But then again...I'm not the IG queen or the Real Housewife of Anywhere...so who really cares?

Fifi221
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Fifi221 »

I think she is definatly up to something and like I said she has seemed very depressed lately I read in another comment on her videos she had mentioned calling her face dr or something it must be something big because she normally manages to make another video about her lips or Botox

Return to “LisaLisaD1”