LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: LisaLIsaD1 ~ Part 33: Nude Lip Combo Withdrawal Y'all!

Post by puccamom »

Lipstick4ever wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
puccamom wrote:She looks like a washed-up hair band rocker from the 80s.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HaHa! Only thing, some of those Washed-up Rockers are pushing 70 years old and they still look better than her! :rofl:

Steven Tyler is saying....."bitch stole my look" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

It's Lisa post-surgery! Oh wait...that's just Steven Tyler in drag Image

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

Indilwen wrote:
Gotcha-nailed wrote:Lisa has an instagram pix up showing her shelves with shoes. Some of her fan girls have left comments that they want a closet tour. However, I don't think her shoes are in a closet. If you go here, @ .04 in this video, you'll see the corner where her shoe shelves are now located. In other words, her 'closet' is her bedroom wall. If I'm wrong on this, please correct me.
I had seen that video a few times before, but I watched it again after you linked it. Wow. Just wow. And think...that video was made over 5 years ago. Think of how much more crap she's bought since then! I always laugh when she shows that Chanel box full of MAC lipsticks in her closet. I don't know why. It just strikes me as funny...like in the end of the day, all her life amounts to is a fancy box of old used lipsticks in her closet.
Yeah, and that Chanel box had, what did she say, 70 or 80 MAC lipsticks in it. She was a spender even back then. All that makeup -- and she was barely getting started 5 years ago. At the end, she shows John's closet, and admits she's taken over a lot of it! Let's face it, she's taken over the whole house. No wonder she loses things and can't find them. Oh, well, she just goes out and buys another one. She'll find the old one sometime. Her clothes are everywhere. Her makeup is everywhere. Her shoes are everywhere. And, for a time, because she was filming in the living room, that was full of clothes and her rolling rack. Here are 2 comments from this old video:

Inez Torres8 months ago
Lisa I know this video is sooo old and besides just loving every video of yours and I truly mean it . I suffer from insomnia and you are the only person i love and enjoy to sit here and watch I love ur personality u are soo genuine so sweet so loving so into family and god and ugh it's just like an American dream I feel .. When I watch u! Lol but I'm just thinking MY GOD where does she fit alllllll the stuff u hve accumulated over the 5 years tht this video was made ...lol

GallieSallie6 months ago
+Inez Torres I was wondering that too!

We're all wondering it!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Lipstick4ever wrote:
EastCoastGlamour wrote:
puccamom wrote:She looks like a washed-up hair band rocker from the 80s.

HaHa! Only thing, some of those Washed-up Rockers are pushing 70 years old and they still look better than her! :rofl:

Steven Tyler is saying....."bitch stole my look" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Or...he's saying "bitch is making me look bad!"

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Gotcha-nailed wrote: Yeah, and that Chanel box had, what did she say, 70 or 80 MAC lipsticks in it. She was a spender even back then. All that makeup -- and she was barely getting started 5 years ago. At the end, she shows John's closet, and admits she's taken over a lot of it! Let's face it, she's taken over the whole house. No wonder she loses things and can't find them. Oh, well, she just goes out and buys another one. She'll find the old one sometime. Her clothes are everywhere. Her makeup is everywhere. Her shoes are everywhere. And, for a time, because she was filming in the living room, that was full of clothes and her rolling rack. Here are 2 comments from this old video:

Inez Torres8 months ago
Lisa I know this video is sooo old and besides just loving every video of yours and I truly mean it . I suffer from insomnia and you are the only person i love and enjoy to sit here and watch I love ur personality u are soo genuine so sweet so loving so into family and god and ugh it's just like an American dream I feel .. When I watch u! Lol but I'm just thinking MY GOD where does she fit alllllll the stuff u hve accumulated over the 5 years tht this video was made ...lol

GallieSallie6 months ago

We're all wondering it!
You know, even though she mostly films in the FROG room now, I still bet the living room and dining room are full of her stuff. I picture that entire house full of boxes, shopping bags, clothing racks, her bathtub full of her "empties", shoes and faux furs everywhere. I imagine her closets and cabinets full of lipsticks and eye shadow palettes. I bet she's got costume jewelry hanging all over the place. It seems suffocating to even think about!

I live in a fairly spacious home, and I haven't got nearly the crap Lisa has and I still feel cluttered a lot of the time. I just can't even fathom living in the Duncan home.

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Indilwen wrote:
Gotcha-nailed wrote: Yeah, and that Chanel box had, what did she say, 70 or 80 MAC lipsticks in it. She was a spender even back then. All that makeup -- and she was barely getting started 5 years ago. At the end, she shows John's closet, and admits she's taken over a lot of it! Let's face it, she's taken over the whole house. No wonder she loses things and can't find them. Oh, well, she just goes out and buys another one. She'll find the old one sometime. Her clothes are everywhere. Her makeup is everywhere. Her shoes are everywhere. And, for a time, because she was filming in the living room, that was full of clothes and her rolling rack. Here are 2 comments from this old video:

Inez Torres8 months ago

GallieSallie6 months ago

We're all wondering it!
You know, even though she mostly films in the FROG room now, I still bet the living room and dining room are full of her stuff. I picture that entire house full of boxes, shopping bags, clothing racks, her bathtub full of her "empties", shoes and faux furs everywhere. I imagine her closets and cabinets full of lipsticks and eye shadow palettes. I bet she's got costume jewelry hanging all over the place. It seems suffocating to even think about!

I live in a fairly spacious home, and I haven't got nearly the crap Lisa has and I still feel cluttered a lot of the time. I just can't even fathom living in the Duncan home.
Just reading this makes my skin crawl. I can't imagine being surrounded by that much stuff even as much as I love fashion. I'm in the midst of a purge for Lent. You find one thing in your closet a day to give away, sell, or donate for 40 days. I keep thinking that this wouldn't even make a dent in her hoard between the clothes, shoes, and handbags.

I a,so keep thinking that my husband would go for something like my stuff taking over the house. He's not controlling, but that just wouldn't fly with him.

MsLynda
Informer
Informer

Post by MsLynda »

^^^^ My hubby is very patient, but I know if all I did all day long was shop and accumulate he'd move out and say there it is, your house, your stuff, your mess, your bills.
I do think one thing Lisa may have "over" Jawn is her name is listed as the business owner. I am sure they did that so as to get low or no interest rate loans, which are available for women. I am not condemning them using that option, but I do think she should feel obligated to do something for the business other than pull all the profits, and she has to be doing that.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by ImAYouTubeCelebrity »

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Speaking of Carrie Blue, a few weeks ago I saw a segment on a TV show where they had an Interior Designer and she was showing Inspiration from the Homes from famous Movies and TV. They showed (one of my favorite Movies!) the Hampton's Beach House in the movie, Something's Gotta Give, where Diane Keaton's character lived, so of course I had to watch! Here's a link in case you haven't seen: http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/05/04/th ... otta-give/. They also spoke about Carrie's apartment in Sex in the City complete with the same Benjamin Moore Electric Blue paint color that Lisa copied. Lisa thinks her room looks Eclectic, but like with anything else she does, she doesn't know how to Edit, and it's just a Hot Mess!

That kitchen looks like the one in Elle Fowlers new house.
Our whole house could fit in that Kitchen
[video][/video]

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

EastCoastGlamour wrote:Speaking of Carrie Blue, a few weeks ago I saw a segment on a TV show where they had an Interior Designer and she was showing Inspiration from the Homes from famous Movies and TV. They showed (one of my favorite Movies!) the Hampton's Beach House in the movie, Something's Gotta Give, where Diane Keaton's character lived, so of course I had to watch! Here's a link in case you haven't seen: http://hookedonhouses.net/2009/05/04/th ... otta-give/. They also spoke about Carrie's apartment in Sex in the City complete with the same Benjamin Moore Electric Blue paint color that Lisa copied. Lisa thinks her room looks Eclectic, but like with anything else she does, she doesn't know how to Edit, and it's just a Hot Mess!

That kitchen looks like the one in Elle Fowlers new house.
Our whole house could fit in that Kitchen
[video][/video]

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

^^ Yes, that kitchen is large! I have heard of her before, but I never watched your videos. What's her deal? Is she make a MUA? I've been waiting my whole life for my dream kitchen. And I'm hoping construction is done this time next year & it will be finished. All Ever really cared about is a nice size closet and A nice kitchen completely open into a family room because I love to cook and entertain. The Hampton house in that movie is literally my dream house. If you ever get a chance check out Ina Gardens kitchen in the Hamptons.

Do you live in the UK?
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

ImAYouTubeCelebrity
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

EastCoastGlamour wrote:^^ Yes, that kitchen is large! I have heard of her before, but I never watched your videos. What's her deal? Is she make a MUA? I've been waiting my whole life for my dream kitchen. And I'm hoping construction is done this time next year & it will be finished. All Ever really cared about is a nice size closet and A nice kitchen completely open into a family room because I love to cook and entertain. The Hampton house in that movie is literally my dream house. If you ever get a chance check out Ina Gardens kitchen in the Hamptons.

Do you live in the UK?
Elle does a bit of everything on her channel. She isn't an MUA just likes beauty stuff. She has a sticker business on etsy and she was helping run Glitzy Glam. Her and her sis wrote a book I think and she is engaged to Alex Goot the musician on YT. Her family are loaded though so she has always had money.

Yes stuck in the Dreary UK. Don' have a closet just a tiny wardrobe Lisa would never cope!

bOOOM_Queen
Talker
Talker

Post by bOOOM_Queen »

ImAYouTubeCelebrity wrote:BRUSH YOUR HAIR FFS!

Not looking very happy here?

wow.. those heels on a wooden dock. what an embarrassment.

she shouldn't tuck,,,, or wear a heavy belt at least. not flattering

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

bOOOM_Queen wrote:

I don't think that's the problem. The jeans look too small and are very ill-fitting. I have short legs and a long torso so I try my best to steer clear of low rise jeans like these.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

lenathediva wrote:
bOOOM_Queen wrote:

I don't think that's the problem. The jeans look too small and are very ill-fitting. I have short legs and a long torso so I try my best to steer clear of low rise jeans like these.
She looks like she's wearing a bullet proof vest under that T. That whole outfit -- what was she thinking? It's ugly.

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

lenathediva wrote:
Indilwen wrote:

Inez Torres8 months ago

GallieSallie6 months ago

We're all wondering it!

Just reading this makes my skin crawl. I can't imagine being surrounded by that much stuff even as much as I love fashion. I'm in the midst of a purge for Lent. You find one thing in your closet a day to give away, sell, or donate for 40 days. I keep thinking that this wouldn't even make a dent in her hoard between the clothes, shoes, and handbags.

I a,so keep thinking that my husband would go for something like my stuff taking over the house. He's not controlling, but that just wouldn't fly with him.
I just can't get over how Jawn built those shoe shelves for Lisa on their bedroom wall -- so every morning he wakes up, and what's the first thing he sees? Lisa's shoes. How does she get a man to do something like that? It's nuts!

Gotcha-nailed
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gotcha-nailed »

lenathediva wrote:
bOOOM_Queen wrote:

What kind of jeans should she wear? I thought she might have worn the low rise jeans because she has a long (very long) stride, and maybe those are the only jeans she can wear. But, her hips are so low, and jean waist seems to be right on them Is that why the legs always look too big?

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

I live in a fairly spacious home, and I haven't got nearly the crap Lisa has and I still feel cluttered a lot of the time. I just can't even fathom living in the Duncan home.[/quote]

I a,so keep thinking that my husband would go for something like my stuff taking over the house. He's not controlling, but that just wouldn't fly with him.[/quote]

I just can't get over how Jawn built those shoe shelves for Lisa on their bedroom wall -- so every morning he wakes up, and what's the first thing he sees? Lisa's shoes. How does she get a man to do something like that? It's nuts![/quote]

I'm not sure because my man would look at me like I was insane. Hence, my shoes are under my bed and are next to be purged.

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

MsLynda wrote:
LostIt wrote:She looks like Caitlin Jenner. No lie. ^^^^^^^^
Oh gosh . . . now I have his/her image in my head!

I just can not believe how much Lisa has changed. I have gone back into the very old videos, and she really changed. But, I only became aware of her fall of 2014 and in that short time, she has really gone downhill. Just a year ago, I did not find her so repulsive. Now? I am to the point of almost not being able to look at her, not sure why.
Yep! Repulsed! That is where I am also, I can't stomach her, just cannot take one more minute of her BS, it has gotten to the point where the sound of her voice irks me, and I can't look at that pouty, bitchy, over inflated yet deflated mug of hers. I unsubbed on YT and unfollowed on Instagram.

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Gotcha-nailed wrote:
MsLynda wrote:
Moonpie wrote:This is so strange. The biggest change I noticed in Lisa's post-surgical video is her NOSE!
I kept thinking that her nose looked noticeably bigger to me. I wondered if the blepharoplasty could possible make her nose appear bigger.

I took 2 screen shots to compare. To me, her nose looks wider at he bottom.....the outer sides of the nostril area.
I am wondering if maybe she had filler put in that big dent in her nose and it made her nose wider? What do you think?

Maybe a mini face lift - when they pull your skin back a little around the ear area? Then added a cheek filler? I said it when she posted the three IG pics, her nose is larger I thought at the time swollen But seems her eyes are calmed down, what IS with her nose?
Her new look is on the androgynous side -- like Steven Tyler except for the nose. Her instagram picture in the fur cost is not flattering, imo.
Her nose looks to be droopping down, and getting wider...Just like the wicked witch...she's MELTING!!
:rofl:

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

Moonpie wrote:I'm not sure how much I'll be continuing here anymore lovebug. Thanks for asking though. The forum has changed.
Don't leave us... :(

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

txgirl wrote:
Gotcha-nailed wrote:
MsLynda wrote:
Moonpie wrote:This is so strange. The biggest change I noticed in Lisa's post-surgical video is her NOSE!
I kept thinking that her nose looked noticeably bigger to me. I wondered if the blepharoplasty could possible make her nose appear bigger.

I took 2 screen shots to compare. To me, her nose looks wider at he bottom.....the outer sides of the nostril area.
I am wondering if maybe she had filler put in that big dent in her nose and it made her nose wider? What do you think?

Maybe a mini face lift - when they pull your skin back a little around the ear area? Then added a cheek filler? I said it when she posted the three IG pics, her nose is larger I thought at the time swollen But seems her eyes are calmed down, what IS with her nose?
Her new look is on the androgynous side -- like Steven Tyler except for the nose. Her instagram picture in the fur cost is not flattering, imo.
Her nose looks to be droopping down, and getting wider...Just like the wicked witch...she's MELTING!!
:rofl:
Or she keeps filling that upper lip to the point that it will be touching her nose!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”