Old, Despicable and Greasy (YWP) Part 7

Re: Old, Despicable and Greasy (YWP) Part 7

Post by Guest »

Budda83 whoever you are I love your straight up no bs talk!

latom_
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by latom_ »

the brush cleaning video is now apparently getting turned into a snapchat video session.........what the actual heck?

ihatesnobbyyters
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ihatesnobbyyters »

Not surprising! She's gonna start doing EVERYTHING on Snapchat!

sukitupbuttercup01
Learner
Learner

Post by sukitupbuttercup01 »

Hold up....why has her daughter been in the same damn teal under armor hoodie every day for months now? Buy the kids' some damn clothes you fuck of a parent. And the tennis shoes she pat herself on the back for buying camel Jr. A few months back, are the ones she constantly has on her stank ass feet daily. When she bought them she said she may keep them and Emma made it obvious she wanted them, so it's not like they were unwanted. I literally told myself that of Emma is wearing that hoodie on a day where camel is talking about how warm it is, then it's getting brought up on gg. And was-laa. Day and night for months and months. Same hoodie. I'm sure nick is in a similar situation but he's only around for Emma's amusement to torture so we never see him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Oh I had to look at SC :rofl: she isn't all there to even want a bag like that LOL.....that thing was ugly and I like Coach. LMAO she got ripped off.

Tony is now on the same shit list since he's been doing that rapper nonsense on SC with her.....they look so stupid doing that. If they wanna do it fine....but I don't wan to see it.

I am not surprised she is behind in fees. That stuff she..... bought...I use that term loosely.....has already been done on most YT'ers channels. While Camel Hoe was snapping all Jan - present.

sukitupbuttercup01
Learner
Learner

Post by sukitupbuttercup01 »

Lmfao. Her big exciting surprise video is a vanity tour?! I legit lol'd. This hoe does realize that she just snapped and Instagramed her entire move into her beauty room and they gave her suggestions on where to store stuff. Lmfao! I'm quite sure they know where her shit is on her vanity, better than she does....after all they basically decorated her room for her via IG comments

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Budda83 whoever you are I love your straight up no bs talk! ImageImage Image
Thank you. I'm just sick to death of her bullshit. As a mother I cannot stand how she is and how selfish she can be. It sickens me. She has no talent. Not business doing makeup or going near makeup. She is just annoying and so immature. Why not embrace your age instead of deny it.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

budda83
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by budda83 »

Hey nicole. How about you finally be a responsible adult and PAY YOUR COURT FEES. How about pay off your fees and get a real job so you can buy clothes for your kids. How about get rid of the shit you call a beauty room so you can afford important shit. I hope you get slapped with jail time because of your lack of responsibility. I know it's harsh to say but she is at the point where she needs a reality check

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

budda83 wrote:Hey nicole. How about you finally be a responsible adult and PAY YOUR COURT FEES. How about pay off your fees and get a real job so you can buy clothes for your kids. How about get rid of the shit you call a beauty room so you can afford important shit. I hope you get slapped with jail time because of your lack of responsibility. I know it's harsh to say but she is at the point where she needs a reality check

She is always talking about how she can afford everything. She got caught driving on a suspended license in Jan of 2014. She finally pled guilty in May of 2014. She still has not paid her fees off. For the most part she is paying about $25.00 a month. There are some notable exceptions where she pays larger amounts. She's behind this month already. She's showing her hauls and telling us she can afford it. Take that purse and Ulta haul back and pay your court costs. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Dang girl it makes you look bad. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

makeuplover01
Learner
Learner

Post by makeuplover01 »

Mantis_in_lace wrote:First time poster, been trying to catch up on all the threads new to GG.
YWP definitely strikes me as a shopping addiction person. Not just the known theft, but I bet she returns stuff all the time.
Anyone who works in retail knows those ladies that buy the newest thing and then brings it back a week later. Not just highend stuff but cheap stuff too.
While I don't think she does it with makeup since she is such a hoarder, I could see her doing with her clothes/cardigans/bralettes. Since she is always in the same tops on SC or her robe.
I always tolerated her on YT, then started following her on SC, and that is where I realized what a problem she has.
Part of me had always wondered if she stole stuff and then returned it without a receipt for in store credit

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Mama Camel buys her everything else, why isn't she paying Camel's court fees :rofl:

Post by Guest »

So basically if anyone wants to keep up to date with Ol' camel face, they need to forget her YouTube channel and focus on getting snap chat?!

I'm glad I don't have SC and I feel for the people that watch her and are subjected to vile content.
I'd probably get it too for a laugh but I don't want to waste my data.

Also wonder if she'll be quiet on sc during her court day lol

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Cantwatch! I would not recommend wasting your data in snaps. They're not funny. They're stupid 10 second snaps that total about 60 minutes a day of stupidity, wanna be rap stars and a lot of touching your face stupidly. And more annoying miranda sings impressions. I Skip over most of them. Empty promises bore me m

smile!

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

Exactly what rocki said....I have SC on my iPad using my home's wifi LOL. It's nothing but complete nonsense all day. Her YT channel has gone to the shitter. The silly singing, her obnoxious daughter, Emma yelling, Camel yelling, excuse after excuse why she hasn't filmed and swearing she's going to film every day.

Sometimes I don't even watch.....it's the same thing every day. You're not missing nothing.....well, Camel making a fool of herself every day LOL.

Post by Guest »

^lol you ladies make me laugh! I guess no one is missing much.
Her SC sounds insane!

What I'm thinking is, for the loyal subs...surely they must be getting annoyed that her channel is not maintained as before and they have to resort to snap chat if they want to see her.

I mean for me, I'm subbed to someone that if they take a 3 days to upload anything I get shitty and impatient lol
(Especially if they promise to do a review etc.)

So what must her beloved subs be feeling about camels empty promises.

I just recently saw on her ig some one asking what happened to her brush cleaning vid.

Lazy biatch!!

NikNakDontBeWhack
Learner
Learner

Post by NikNakDontBeWhack »

Wasn't she initially doing this brush cleaning video because she was "appalled" at seeing other YouTubers doing it wrong? Now it's turned into the way she does it isn't very much different than anyone else so maybe she will do it on snap chat?! There are three other people in her house. Not one of them can film her precious cleaning tutorial? That speaks a lot about the family dynamic, no? This is her "job" yet no one wants to help out? Goodness knows she struggles to film a GRWM that's in focus. The running water and brush scrubbing must really be a challenge!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

beached_up wrote:Mama Camel buys her everything else, why isn't she paying Camel's court fees :rofl:
Maybe Mama had to put up the money to bail Nicole out of jail for the retail theft charges she is currently facing. I was told she was jailed before getting out on her current charges.

:love2: I know she is out now on an unsecured $10,000 Bond. :love2:

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Cantwatchthisanymore wrote:Snip
Also wonder if she'll be quiet on sc during her court day lol
Last time she acted like a fool because they delayed it. She was rapping hardcore with Tony sometimes rapping in the background. I think they acted like they had errands and shopping. :(

DarthMoran
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DarthMoran »

I've been lurking on the YWP-threads since... maybe the second thread lol. I used to be a fan, I liked how she wasn't the typical beauty-YTer and having short hair myself I liked seeing someone else with it. I do agree though with mostly everyone else fame got to her head and Snapchat really ruined her.

Now, coming on here reading her court date is tomorrow...
She claimed on Snapchat the reason she has headaches/migraines and her skin is breaking out is because of everything with the old house but now I'm preeeeetty sure it's stress about having to appear in court. And well, touching her face constantly :roll:

Also, did anyone else catch her mentioning she has IBS on Snapchat a few weeks ago? (To be fair I'm surprised even I caught it because I keep skipping through her excuses for not filming and the car rapping...) I know it's not something you casually mention in a conversation, but don't people with IBS have problems with certain types of food, as it makes their IBS even worse? I've never heard her mention she can't eat something. Apart from now when she's supposedly on a diet.

rocki5977
Informer
Informer

Post by rocki5977 »

Did she really just say that instead of a you tube video She was just going snap chat her makeup brush cleanup video because she's tried to film it 3 Times AND she does not do anything special? The whole point behind her saying she was ever going to do this video was because she watched 3 cleaning vids and they didn't do it right. So come on Nicole show US how to do it right m

smile!

Return to “Young, Wild and Polished”