Nono SCAMtiago #TheNewHomeless - Part7

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nono SCAMtiago #TheNewHomeless - Part7

Post by Kady99 »

Latin-spice wrote:You guys she just admitted to getting lip injections on her recent snap. She said something along the lines of " people always gonna talk shit but when you come to Hollywood there's just certain procedures you gotta do". What got in her head to even attempt to redefine homelessness as glamorous. I'm sick of this whole "new homeless" thing, no nina those who have actually been homeless couldn't care less about lips, hair, makeup or nails, they're concerned with shelter and the next meal and that's if there's no child in the mix! I'd sure as hell wouldn't go out of my way to be attractive if I was on the streets, I'd automatically have a fear that some pimp would take notice and get me on the hoe stroll!
She made a video once about how her lip is injections were for medical reasons.. :rofl: :rofl: Something about her having an accident that left her lips uneven.. Okay Nutso sure.

For someone who wants to get her son back..these lip and butt injections are a great way to spend your money. NOT!! In Hollywood Nono is well past the age anyone would be interested in her. She's looking really hard these days. In that room of young kids at the YouTube office Nono looked like the mother there to pick up her kid. I know there are a bunch of us with kids here. If I was in her situation I'd get myself how ever many jobs it took to get what I need to have my kids back. As I'm Sure everyone here would do. She played this move to LA like as soon as she got there, she had all these golden opportunities lined up. Her idiot kisses fell for it too. Anything she's doing there she could have done in Texas . She never even recurred that bad song..someone did that for her. Her big hostess gig..another flop. I get really angry because bitch seems to think getting a 9 to 5 is beneath her. Wtf do her and Myles do during the day. I know he likes to shove things up his poop chute and smoke pot. What's she's doing? Assisting by applying lube for him. Ewwwwww...

Thankfully her son seems to be in a safe place. Good thing is by the time she gets her act together, her kid will probably be 27 and married. Oh and tomarrow is the 29th. They supposedly had to get out of that bedroom they live in today. im sure that's a lie too.

One last thing...yes I ramble..lolol. What type of car is she driving? It looks like a Nissan or something. What happened to her bmw or Mercedes. Even her car looks battered. Oh yea, I can see why we are a bunch of jealous haters. I want to be just like Nono.. Haggard, no job, no kid, no home, no hair, applying lube to objects so a grass hopper can shove them up his butt, living in a bedroom and having to sleep in the same bed said grasshopper got his butt juice all over, hanging out with a bunch of kids wearing some god awful outfit that shows off my deformed butt..just drifting thru life begging kids for donations, and there is soooo much more!! I can certainly see why you bitches are jelouse of Nono the great.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn
Has thanked: 0

Post by Venting »

eat-my-drama wrote:I'm falling out of the loop. Why is it important that she made it clear her credit card is unusable. Did you say that in lui to reasons why she can't do ABC..., where did she say that, in peri or youtube??? TY

and for the other girl, you are not alone, we have all been insulted at some point by Nina, she's just classless and a noob in everything she does and says. She's basically stupid!
:D Actually, I'm both "the girls".

No, I didn't say that to imply she's stupid. She actually said that in her YouTube New Homeless : When Tacos Attack : Crossing Time Zones : Part 4 vlog.
Up to 11:10, they were at Taco Bell ordering food and when it was time to pay, Nono asked Myles for money.
He scrounged around for a bit and passed her a credit/debit card. Then she clearly said no babe, there's no money in there..we have cash. Myles said oh yeah and scrounges around some more but she proceeds to pay with the card saying something like oh, it goes to the same place anyway and the card went through. Myles finally produces a wad of cash.
I emphasized this part because obviously, the CARD WENT THROUGH! Wasn't she homeless because she's maxed out on everything and they're traveling with only $480-500 to their name?

:p I think I felt particularly insulted by the KTown vlog because I'm Asian and it hit a nerve. The way she reacted is like, she expected the supermarket to be a dump or something? Raving like a mad woman.
:*&^%:If expressing how I feel is called Hate, then so be it. :*&^%:

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

sparklejunkies wrote: what an idiot Myles.... make my Kimchee vegan style with the veggies and fruit for sweetness, it's just as fermented and makes the best kimchee fried rice. lol. I just need to buy a kimchee container so people stop complaining about the smell. lol
Right!?!?! My jaw dropped at that point OMG

Nono was liderally attempting to force some kimchi down his throat, and he went, I need to google and see if I can eat it. Oh it has shrimp paste.
There are so MANY types of kimchi and he just happened upon a version with shrimp paste.

Like you guys said, he's probably SO OVER Cali by now and didn't google that hard :D

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Bitter End wrote:At like the 5 minute mark of her new video.

Where she literally freaks out over "seasoned vinegar"
Even calls Myles to come check it out and Myles is like "yeaaaaaah..."

I swear if she says that this place is so organized one more time... Every store is like that. I've worked retail for over 10 years in many many different stores and that's called facing and you have to do it as an employee. It's just part of the job. What the hell is she going on about?
Pfftttt. I can only assume she thought it would be a dump and when she saw the place, she was in shock.
I'm being REALLY NICE by saying this :roll:

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

Kady99 wrote:
Latin-spice wrote:You guys she just admitted to getting lip injections on her recent snap. She said something along the lines of " people always gonna talk shit but when you come to Hollywood there's just certain procedures you gotta do". What got in her head to even attempt to redefine homelessness as glamorous. I'm sick of this whole "new homeless" thing, no nina those who have actually been homeless couldn't care less about lips, hair, makeup or nails, they're concerned with shelter and the next meal and that's if there's no child in the mix! I'd sure as hell wouldn't go out of my way to be attractive if I was on the streets, I'd automatically have a fear that some pimp would take notice and get me on the hoe stroll!
She made a video once about how her lip is injections were for medical reasons.. :rofl: :rofl: Something about her having an accident that left her lips uneven.. Okay Nutso sure.

For someone who wants to get her son back..these lip and butt injections are a great way to spend your money. NOT!! In Hollywood Nono is well past the age anyone would be interested in her. She's looking really hard these days. In that room of young kids at the YouTube office Nono looked like the mother there to pick up her kid. I know there are a bunch of us with kids here. If I was in her situation I'd get myself how ever many jobs it took to get what I need to have my kids back. As I'm Sure everyone here would do. She played this move to LA like as soon as she got there, she had all these golden opportunities lined up. Her idiot kisses fell for it too. Anything she's doing there she could have done in Texas . She never even recurred that bad song..someone did that for her. Her big hostess gig..another flop. I get really angry because bitch seems to think getting a 9 to 5 is beneath her. Wtf do her and Myles do during the day. I know he likes to shove things up his poop chute and smoke pot. What's she's doing? Assisting by applying lube for him. Ewwwwww...

Thankfully her son seems to be in a safe place. Good thing is by the time she gets her act together, her kid will probably be 27 and married. Oh and tomarrow is the 29th. They supposedly had to get out of that bedroom they live in today. im sure that's a lie too.

One last thing...yes I ramble..lolol. What type of car is she driving? It looks like a Nissan or something. What happened to her bmw or Mercedes. Even her car looks battered. Oh yea, I can see why we are a bunch of jealous haters. I want to be just like Nono.. Haggard, no job, no kid, no home, no hair, applying lube to objects so a grass hopper can shove them up his butt, living in a bedroom and having to sleep in the same bed said grasshopper got his butt juice all over, hanging out with a bunch of kids wearing some god awful outfit that shows off my deformed butt..just drifting thru life begging kids for donations, and there is soooo much more!! I can certainly see why you bitches are jelouse of Nono the great.

GRASSHOPPER :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: That is too funny. Everything you said is so spot on! I thought she had a mercedes , one snap she said that her car payment was $600, which is fucking insane!
The truth is out there

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

:love2: I apologise for the marathon ranting :love2:
Her Follow Me Around : Korean Town L.A. really hit the Asian nerve in me :rofl:

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

Venting wrote::love2: I apologise for the marathon ranting :love2:
Understandable, The new homeless shit pisses me off. It is degrading to myself and many others who have had to endure that situation.
The truth is out there

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

eat-my-drama wrote:
topanga25 wrote:How do we get I'm the "super secret" forum?? I only just started posting after lurking forever so I'm just curious. I feel like all the action is over there now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You can't get in unless you have at least 3 stars, sorry. NO can do for you. Its just that Nina likes to snoop around in here and we don't need her knowing the game plan, you know what I mean??? :D
To semi-quote Tali, we're the ...evil...coalition...

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

:tu: My suggestion:
NinaScamtiago #InCali&ShitHitsTheFan
Last edited by Venting on Sun Feb 28, 2016 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Batmangossip3 wrote:
Understandable, The new homeless shit pisses me off. It is degrading to myself and many others who have had to endure that situation.
Too true! She really undermines the real homeless with her lies.

Is this a habit of hers? Abusing the system to her advantage?
The way she "registered" Loyal as an EMA (just so she could keep him in her apartment) undermines people who really needs one?

+soo
Learner
Learner

Post by +soo »

Nina Unwanted

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

eat-my-drama wrote:
topanga25 wrote:How do we get I'm the "super secret" forum?? I only just started posting after lurking forever so I'm just curious. I feel like all the action is over there now

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You can't get in unless you have at least 3 stars, sorry. NO can do for you. Its just that Nina likes to snoop around in here and we don't need her knowing the game plan, you know what I mean??? :D
Nesoi wrote:Just to clarify, regular users of the Nina thread with level three stars and up will be given the password. Newly registered users aren't allowed access. If a person is newer, a veteran poster will have to vouch for them. :tu: :D
Or get someone to vouch for you.

Batmangossip3
Talker
Talker

Post by Batmangossip3 »

Venting wrote:
Batmangossip3 wrote:
Too true! She really undermines the real homeless with her lies.

Is this a habit of hers? Abusing the system to her advantage?
The way she "registered" Loyal as an EMA (just so she could keep him in her apartment) undermines people who really needs one?
The victim force is strong with her
The truth is out there

Kady99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kady99 »

honest_girl_23 wrote:I wonder who's "sponsoring" her new set of nails? :wink:
I highly doubt rhina rific nails flew all the way from Florida just to do her nails. Plus her old nails didn't seem grown out or messy.
I don't bother to watch her vlogs because they are too long and way to boring. Watching myles struggle to make a coherent sentence is painful to watch.
Once the drama stopped her channel fell off. She's going back to her regular views. It was so dumb of her to private all the drama videos.
Isn't Bella Gemma nails in LA? Joke is, how much business do you think NOno generates for any of these people? We saw her meet and greet she had a total of four people.. :rofl: :rofl:
PATHETIC!

Her new makeup artist Barbie? All I can say is I'm not thinking she's the makeup artist for Nono. She seems to have trouble BLENDING. and what ever she's doing with Nonos gorilla nose..needs to stop. Someone described Nonos new look as a sweaty mannequin. Perfect description! At 37 why can't she just do her own makeup instead of driving the hour to Barbie. I like getting my makeup done once in a while..BUT, I find myself preferring the way I do it. No,,I'm not a makeup artist by any means. But I've been wearing makeup since I was 15. I'll be 38 in April (tax day to be exact, Incase anyone wants to send me a gift :rofl: :rofl: ). After all those years I seem to be able to look decent..I'm no top model but I don't need someone to do my makeup everyday. Then I was wondering if she sleeps in that makeup.. ? She's really falling apart.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

Kady99 wrote:
honest_girl_23 wrote:I wonder who's "sponsoring" her new set of nails? :wink:
I highly doubt rhina rific nails flew all the way from Florida just to do her nails. Plus her old nails didn't seem grown out or messy.
I don't bother to watch her vlogs because they are too long and way to boring. Watching myles struggle to make a coherent sentence is painful to watch.
Once the drama stopped her channel fell off. She's going back to her regular views. It was so dumb of her to private all the drama videos.
Isn't Bella Gemma nails in LA? Joke is, how much business do you think NOno generates for any of these people? We saw her meet and greet she had a total of four people.. :rofl: :rofl:
PATHETIC!

Her new makeup artist Barbie? All I can say is I'm not thinking she's the makeup artist for Nono. She seems to have trouble BLENDING. and what ever she's doing with Nonos gorilla nose..needs to stop. Someone described Nonos new look as a sweaty mannequin. Perfect description! At 37 why can't she just do her own makeup instead of driving the hour to Barbie. I like getting my makeup done once in a while..BUT, I find myself preferring the way I do it. No,,I'm not a makeup artist by any means. But I've been wearing makeup since I was 15. I'll be 38 in April (tax day to be exact, Incase anyone wants to send me a gift :rofl: :rofl: ). After all those years I seem to be able to look decent..I'm no top model but I don't need someone to do my makeup everyday. Then I was wondering if she sleeps in that makeup.. ? She's really falling apart.
She needs to go to Barbie's to get her laundry done, remember? :rofl: No washer/dryer in her Snow White cottage, apparently...

Krissy
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissy »

She's going to ride the freebie train as far as she possibly can.

I'm hoping someone blows up the damn tracks at some point though.
Krissy | Code Ninja | Lover of all things fluffy.

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

Screenshot 2016-02-28 at 10.19.01 PM.png
So Nina's mother Yvonne decided to call me out and tells me to mind my own business. What a wench! After all I said to side with her and asked Wendy to counsel her in her current eviction situation. She's getting a little feisty!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Venting
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Venting »

@Krissy

A single lie discovered is enough to create contagious doubt over every other truth expressed.

Love your signature's Quote <3

Typo error
Last edited by Venting on Sun Feb 28, 2016 7:41 pm, edited 3 times in total.

eat-my-drama
Talker
Talker

Post by eat-my-drama »

Batmangossip3 wrote:NoNO Cuntiago on her snaps stated that in Hollywood you are expected to have a certain look and that MAY include lip injections. OH, but the bitch is the new homeless. You are a cxxt bag. I was homeless as a teen and it is NOT fucking cute. Not getting nails done, lip injections, or anything else. All you are good for is shaking that dumb looking ass around. Stay in school, kid :FU:
Thanks for letting me know, just watched them. She's being so obvious rubbing it in us GG girls faces! to say, yup, got kisses money and i'm spending it on my beauty stuff, yup, i'm sitting in a cottage, yup, I got all the suckers supporting it too.

I have a suprise for her. Lets see if she likes it! :FU:

Retrogurl
Debater
Debater

Post by Retrogurl »

eat-my-drama wrote:
Screenshot 2016-02-28 at 10.19.01 PM.png
So Nina's mother Yvonne decided to call me out and tells me to mind my own business. What a wench! After all I said to side with her and asked Wendy to counsel her in her current eviction situation. She's getting a little feisty!
WTF is wrong with these people/that family that they are so hypocritical and self entitled? I try my best to never interact with any of them on YT threads since you never know what will set them off. Do you remember the poor girl who mentioned something about when the child may have been born (something like that it was totally innocent) and the sister went off calling her names? Sorry you had to deal with that non-sense!

Return to “NinaUnrated”