Trippinwithtarte

Tropical_Paradise
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trippinwithtarte

Post by Tropical_Paradise »

BabyBabyBabe-ah wrote:Sidenote I was in Sephora recently and all these are for employees were wearing a floral headband. I had no idea that it was related to tatted and their shitty products. But anyways, I got an employee to help me out with wanting my color for special fx, where did she started helping me she immediately took me over to the Tarte area to sell me some shit tarte product. The middle of her spiel about the concealer, I told her " no I don't care about this brand, right? " and she rambles on a bit oh I know etc. it's so fucking Karen G that she was trying to sell me on a shittier product I fucking hate Tarte and now that ditzy Sephora employee
Now thinking about it, I was in sephora to buy the ABH Nicole G Highlight Kit (I needed a new highlight and I'm so pale) and she brought me over to tarte. That highlight palette had so many shades I couldn't use idk why she took me... Other than for this.

Sent from my BLU STUDIO C SUPER CAMERA using Tapatalk

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

Tarte invited me to do a survey for them & I included a paragraph about how discouraging it is for us normal people to watch these gurus/whoever go on trips/get loads of free product they could afford anyway and fucking $300 robot vacuums. hopefully it'll open someone's eyes to how they're alienating their younger or less fortunate fans.

ExtraCakeUp
Learner
Learner

Post by ExtraCakeUp »

PentUpPinUp wrote:
skinny_boho wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:
mshighfemme wrote:is there a benefit cosmetics trip thread? they're sending them out to Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a former arch expert and I have a LOT of shit to say. Please make a benefit thread!
Was the thread ever made?
I haven't seen it
This needs to get done!

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

ExtraCakeUp wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:
skinny_boho wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:
mshighfemme wrote:is there a benefit cosmetics trip thread? they're sending them out to Vegas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a former arch expert and I have a LOT of shit to say. Please make a benefit thread!
Was the thread ever made?
I haven't seen it
This needs to get done!
I actually made one the other day!
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

HoardganizedJen wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:
I actually made one the other day!
It looks like you made a topic in the main makeup forum - I'll make it's own sub-forum for it. Hold on a sec all!
Thank you! I've been here over a year but there are things I still can't do for some reason. Like typing on this topic I have to quote every single time, I can't just reply.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Ok the button worked, but usually forums already have it open for me to type. I think it's because I'm somehow still not registered since my name never shows at the bottom either. I did everything in the sign up directions so I'm not sure what's going on!

babysav
Talker
Talker

Post by babysav »

This is completely off topic from the tarte trips, but has anyone noticed that they keep increasing the price of shape tape? The first time I purchased shape tape it was $24. The second time it was $25. And now it’s selling for $27!!!!! How the fuck can they do that!? Fuck this company and their shady ass ways

elleira
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by elleira »

babysav wrote:This is completely off topic from the tarte trips, but has anyone noticed that they keep increasing the price of shape tape? The first time I purchased shape tape it was $24. The second time it was $25. And now it’s selling for $27!!!!! How the fuck can they do that!? Fuck this company and their shady ass ways
it's "on sale for the first time ever!!" & they're promoting the fuck out of it. Ok still not buying your spackle tape tarte

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

Omg, what is going on? Is Tarte just going down? What do you guys think

https://imgur.com/a/tO9lF
https://imgur.com/a/cIZln

Return to “Tarte”