pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Trippinwithtarte

Post by pink-panther »

CasualObserver wrote:
God wrote:Lost all respect for Tarte. They ain't getting any of my money anymore. :FU:
Free products/gifts, free activities and sending bitches to free trips? Bye!
Ugh, did you Tarte's oh so subtle stab at nobility with their #kissandmakeup cyber bullying awareness instagram campaign. It is conveniently in the middle of this #trippinwithtarte to keep people for pointing out the damage these trips are doing to tarte's brand.
Customers complaining about a company's principles is not cyberbullying, they better not try to use that to brush off those comments.
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

mnwolf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mnwolf »

I wonder how much that hawaii trip cost, the hotels there staying at are gorgeous and there always doing something! :o

Athena32
Learner
Learner

Post by Athena32 »

The sad truth is that even when these gurus mention tarte it doesn't make me want to buy them. Yes tarte packaging is pretty but I don't want to buy from someone who obviously doesn't care a whole lot about their customers. Heck even samples of the new products will be nice with every tarte purchase.

lem30
Learner
Learner

Post by lem30 »

Novalux wrote:I don't understand how Rachel aka rclbeauty keeps getting invited on these trips!! Her YouTube and Instagram have NOTHING to do with beauty at all. Believe me i checked! I was hoping to get some beauty advice but she ended up being a teeny boppin clown

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
I think it's because she has an insane about of subscribers. Like more than a lot of those gurus combined.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

annoyed
Talker
Talker

Post by annoyed »

Really!? Another damn trip is in the future. Ugh

CasualObserver

Post by CasualObserver »

annoyed wrote:Image

Done. Dead. I cannot believe that they are already planning another trip. And who the hell does the budget for these things? How is a trip to Australia or Japan be interchangeable with on to the Hamptons?!?

Also, did you see how Katy and Desi blew off the final luau and hung out in their fully-paid-for rooms? Good job Tarte. These gurus are totally grateful and not at all just using you. :?

Firesurf
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Firesurf »

In response to why certain gurus don't go like Jaclyn and Nikki, I really believe they turned it down. I don't believe for a second Jaclyn wasn't invited, she sells out products better than all of them combined. I think I would turn down these trips too, it's too much of a conflict of interest when that's your entire job is trying to be unbiased so people believe you.
And Desi and Katy not showing up, that's just hilarious, how ungrateful. This is a company taking them on vacation not a friend, have some better business sense.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

Jesus Katy and Desi are pathetic. Looks like Steven (not sure about Jon) went, and he's not even a "guru", and those two lazy cake faced bitches sat in bed playing with Snapchat filters and probably "stewing" in their dirt from the day.

kayblinky01
Debater
Debater

Post by kayblinky01 »

Can they listen to that damn song ANY MORE?!?!? I think it's by Fetty Wap. And it's all they (Katy and Desi) ever listen to. Ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pink-panther
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pink-panther »

kayblinky01 wrote:Can they listen to that damn song ANY MORE?!?!? I think it's by Fetty Wap. And it's all they (Katy and Desi) ever listen to. Ever.

It's so cringey when they put music to play on their phone while they snapchat, like Desi has been doing that to show the make up products, the breakfast, the places etc
Sorry about any grammar mistakes, english is not my first language.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

I do not follow desi and katy on snapchat why didnt they go out? where was chrisspy she went on the last trip. i cant believe the trips are still going on, the where would you like to go next card!

Grace_lovely03
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Grace_lovely03 »

I'm really sick with a cold today so I don't knw how much sense I'll make haha but I need to comment on this last Tarte trip! This trip made me seriously not like Katy and desi anymore.. I don't knw what it was but this trip, all there snaps annoyed the heck out of me, I found myself rolling my eyes and just fast forwarding.. It's the same shit with them.. The "slayyyy" "yes bitch" slayyy that ________ Jon/steven"

Is it just me or are they becoming complete full of themselves ?!?! I feel like they truly think there shit don't stink... Even Katy, cause I already felt that way about desi..

I don't like how it seems they ignore everyone else on the trip.. It seems like they don't really like most of the girls there. They stick to themselves there lil "squad" almost like there to cool for school

and how they didn't go the last Luaa. That's kinda rude.. I'm sure the company wanted to see every one there, but once again they seem like they like to distance themselves.

Post by Guest »

does tarte really think that sending these gooroos on vacation will make ppl want to buy their products? :roll: :roll:

sheslostcontrol
Informer
Informer

Post by sheslostcontrol »

annoyed wrote:Image

ugh I will lose my shit if they go somewhere like France/Italy. can you imagine them sightseeing or at a nice winery with all their cake faces and screaming "YAAAAAAASSSSS" into snapchat rather than appreciating the beauty around them? Why the hell do they need another paid for trip in 4 months especially since most hardworking people can't afford one vacation like that a year??

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

The next trip I hope they do not take Desi. If she is scared to skydive with the rest of them then dont go. Im just hating on her

xdegausser
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by xdegausser »

Chrisspy had a wedding to attend, she was invited!

Rainbow Dash
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Rainbow Dash »

jtbi98 wrote:Jesus Katy and Desi are pathetic. Looks like Steven (not sure about Jon) went, and he's not even a "guru", and those two lazy cake faced bitches sat in bed playing with Snapchat filters and probably "stewing" in their dirt from the day.
Jon was there. Seemed like a lot of partners got invited.

b00mb00m
Informer
Informer

Post by b00mb00m »

Where's Hrush's socially awkward creepy husband?

Post by Guest »

One (many) of my biggest questions is:

*who the fuck were half the people that went on this trip?
*how the hell did that Bretman Rock Filipino kid get to go on the trip? What did he ever do?
*Manny actually got invited? :rofl:
*why do these lazy youtube gurus get this kind of luxurious vacations?!?!?!?!?!

Nurse KH45
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Nurse KH45 »

I thought maybe it was just me that was getting so annoyed with this trip. I just can't believe that Tarte is paying for this trip for them for no reason. Then all of the free products. I will never buy Tarte products again either. I have a good mind to send them an email and tell them that. They could promote their products many other ways and even send real hard working customers some free products. These snobby stupid girls do not deserve this and don't appreciate it.

Return to “Tarte”