Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner 48

Red Lips
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Velvetj0ke - The Chronicles of Hermitgab and Her Cleaner

Post by Red Lips »

Quick question because I have only been following her for a couple months: Has she ever had a job other than YouTube?

It seems to me like she's part of that category of youtubers that have no idea what life/working outside of YouTube is like. They're usually so delusional about what is considered working hard...

At the very least she isn't like youtubers who only uploads once per week and managed to not upload / miss their deadline. But she's barely better considering her content is incredibly shite.

She'll be the example they use when in 50 years we'll look back on youtubers as a social phenomenon: "People licherally watched her do and talk about nothing"
((It blows my mind when I look back at 00's when people were criticizing certain stars for getting a bunch of money for doing nothing (i.e. Paris Hilton, Kim Kardashian, reality TV stars) and then you compare them to people like Gabbyeiyeui and they look like the best entrepreneurs to have ever graced the earth.))

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

GotTheLife wrote:Image

I've had enough with her lame ass excuses.

If you're not going to vlog, get rid of your fucking vlog channel. No-one wants to see you sat on your sofa for 99% of your videos anyway.

If she's not going to do covers, get rid of this bloody banner

That means all she films are Q&A's, hauls and sponsored routine/makeup videos. aka ones that require very little effort from Princess Gabz

This is your bloody JOB that you claim to work SO FUCKING HARD FOR.

Jesus Christ this girl makes me irrationally angry.
Guys I'm not going to do my job today because I find it dead awkward. Like I'm just not going to go to work because #AWKZ. Oh Gabby just fucking grow up you pathetic c*nt.

GotTheLife
Talker
Talker

Post by GotTheLife »

hollythinks wrote:
Guys I'm not going to do my job today because I find it dead awkward. Like I'm just not going to go to work because #AWKZ. Oh Gabby just fucking grow up you pathetic c*nt.
I could MAYBE give her the benefit of the doubt if she was like a really, really new youtuber who was new to the whole vlogging thing. But she's been doing this for how many years now?

She has nothing to show for her time on youtube. Having a pencil set in the bargain bin doesn't really count.
She needs to get her act together. Either make herself more marketable and actually create new opportunities or pack it all in.

...but we all know that will never happen.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

:rofl:
It must be sad to be a Gobby minion and believe her lies....
C'mom Gobs, you know , we know that your vlogs in Sheffield would be the same as the London ones , the Brighton ones...basically you sitting on the couch,some BTS on your crappy videos ,moving from one room to another and filming your cat's "ballies"
Just be honest and say you don't feel like filming ,it may sound crazy,but in most cultures,honesty is a good thing ,maybe you should give it a try :tu:

atropos
Debater
Debater

Post by atropos »

I fear the day Gabz attempts to sing fucking opera

GotTheLife
Talker
Talker

Post by GotTheLife »

atropos wrote:
At what point, ever, has she talked about opera? She's never once mentioned anything remotely similar to the style.

Her voice is barely strong enough for musical theatre, her attempting opera will be a complete shambles.

AlexVause
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AlexVause »

I second Velvetfacetune!

Velvetfacetune unc0vered and unt0ned.

So many puns ;)

morkki
Learner
Learner

Post by morkki »

hollythinks wrote: Guys I'm not going to do my job today because I find it dead awkward. Like I'm just not going to go to work because #AWKZ. Oh Gabby just fucking grow up you pathetic c*nt.
Now from the top of my head, let me think of some jobs that are kinda awkward to do on the street: scavanger, sellesman/representative, event promotor, person who gives off flyers, gardeners and grass mowings (in parks and urban areas), interviewer (for short polls and stuff), dog walker, the person that sells evening newspapers on the street, postman, mute artists/clowns/etc on squares. And they all do their jobs. And they all don't earn much. Gabbie couldn't do any of thoose jobs (just try to imagine her doing any job in general).
Right, because one can just wake up one day and be like: "I'll sing opera today", and then sing it. Aside from talent (that she doen't have. She has talent for theatre singing, but she doesn't have opera voice), you need to have will to practice for years and years. Which she could never do. But now minions think she is an opera singer. What a great way to learn about life. What does she mean by "classical/opera"? Classical what? If it's not an opera, it's in choir. She couldn't get in any choir only due to her personality (and go to practices 5 days a week)due to her lazyness).
On the other hand, I doubt she has ever seen a live opera. I live in 2 million peple city and I go and see a live opera once a year or so. She lives in London and has as much money as she wants to spend, she could go and see an opera every week if she wanted to! But she has never gone to any concert whatsoever.

Nekyia
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Nekyia »

She's so effing stupid, the minute she walks out of her apartment and does something different for a change or goes someplace else, she doesn't vlog. She only vlogs herself wearing makeup in her pjs going lichrally from kitchen to living room and vice versa. What a joke she is.
English is not my first language; Ancient Greek is.

Post by Guest »

GotTheLife wrote:
atropos wrote:
At what point, ever, has she talked about opera? She's never once mentioned anything remotely similar to the style.

Her voice is barely strong enough for musical theatre, her attempting opera will be a complete shambles.
Apparently she was trained in opera when she was at college. She sometimes boasts about it on Twitter

KaT567
Debater
Debater

Post by KaT567 »

Image[/url]

Shade at Gabby? She must of been fuming when she saw this

Pidge266
Learner
Learner

Post by Pidge266 »

Velvet0'Donnell ;)

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
GotTheLife wrote: At what point, ever, has she talked about opera? She's never once mentioned anything remotely similar to the style.

Let's face it, this is not going to happen. This is another example of Gabby saying aloud what she might do, and then is never happens. This woman is a dreamer, all mouth and no trousers. That being said, I would really like it to happen. What a channel! Shit beauty tutorials, boring vlogs, and.... badly sung OPERA! It would definitely be original.
If I'm not mistaken, her Brighton music teacher was an opera singer? I remember she complained about it because she didn't like that genre but he was the only teacher she had found :roll: And then after her first lesson she was loving it, only to drop her lessons about three weeks later.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

KaT567 wrote:Image[/url]

I don't think this is shade at Gabby at all. That's just the twins being themselves.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

happyheart15 wrote:
KaT567 wrote:Image[/url]

I don't think this is shade at Gabby at all. That's just the twins being themselves.
Yeah I don't think it's intentional shade or anything like that, but it's pretty funny. If Gabby has seen this she'll be fuming, she always wanted to be 'the third sister'.

alithatfruitbat
Lurker
Lurker

Post by alithatfruitbat »

*films a TMI video but won't answer one of the questions regarding the last time she was insulted because its "too personal"* isn't that kind of the point of a TMI video...?

And if you don't want to waste your time watching the video, she said something like, basically the last time she was insulted involved her "friends" and homophobia :roll:
:love2: spreading the vegan message everywhere I go :love2:

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

the new video:
[youtube][/youtube]

me:

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

Every single one of her vlogs is a TMI.

Pb12x
Talker
Talker

Post by Pb12x »

She said the last time she was insulted it was to do with homophobia and her "friends" I assume the twins..

martix
Informer
Informer

Post by martix »

Tapestry wrote:Every single one of her vlogs is a TMI.
and her tweets

Return to “Gabriella”