Lana Del Rey

BornThisWay94

Lana Del Rey

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I've seen a topic for Gaga, Nicki, Taylor Swift, 1D, but I haven't seen a Lana Del Rey one yet. What do you guys think of her? I'm obsessed with her. Her new album is absolutely amazing...

heythere
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lana Del Rey

Post by heythere »

I first heard about her after she supposedly bombed SNL, but I can't find the video anywhere (maybe it was that bad :? ) so I can't judge for myself. But after hearing so much about her I finally looked her up and now I'm completely obsessed! Born to Die and Paradise are at the top of my Christmas list :-D . I hope she tours again in the states soon, I'd love to see her.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

heythere wrote:I first heard about her after she supposedly bombed SNL, but I can't find the video anywhere (maybe it was that bad :? ) so I can't judge for myself. But after hearing so much about her I finally looked her up and now I'm completely obsessed! Born to Die and Paradise are at the top of my Christmas list :-D . I hope she tours again in the states soon, I'd love to see her.

I'll admit that some of her live performances are bad.

Here's the SNL one

heythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heythere »

Thanks! Aww poor girl that was pretty dreadful, you could tell her nerves were horrible. I've watched a few of her live performances and she does need work with stage presence but I still love her voice and music. I happen to love this video of her live, the way she ran to her fans made my heart melt :)

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

^^ I think she's just shy. I've watched a lot of her interviews and she comes off as very nervous and shy which I think is absolutely adorable, haha

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Love her music - very unique voice. I'm glad she put some of her older singles on the new album but I wish she'd release all of her other singles. They're really great, imo.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

I really like her. She's beautiful and talented in my opinion. It's just weird to me how different her singing voice sounds from her speaking voice.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

kittykat wrote:I really like her. She's beautiful and talented in my opinion. It's just weird to me how different her singing voice sounds from her speaking voice.

Omg I know. Her speaking voice is so sweet and soft.

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

kittykat wrote:I really like her. She's beautiful and talented in my opinion. It's just weird to me how different her singing voice sounds from her speaking voice.
That always weirds me out with some singers, haha. Their voice will be all high while their voice is deeper.

The only thing that bugs me about her is her overbotoxed lips. ;/ She should really just either leave them alone or only get them slightly done. She has duck lip syndrome.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Bunny wrote:
That always weirds me out with some singers, haha. Their voice will be all high while their voice is deeper.
Yeah! Her's is like to the extreme though! She sounds completely different. It's pretty crazy!

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Bunny wrote:

The only thing that bugs me about her is her overbotoxed lips. ;/ She should really just either leave them alone or only get them slightly done. She has duck lip syndrome.

She had lip injections I think. Here's pictures of her from before she was famous

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Looks like she might have. Her top lip in those pictures reminds me of mine. It's thin but also sticks out. I don't think I'll be getting any lip injections haha. It just makes it stick out even more!

Bunny

Post by Bunny »

Oh, it's obvious she's had shit done to her lips. I mean, compare.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

It's honestly weird to see her that blonde.. :o I'm glad she dyed it!

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

Yeah, brunette suits her much better I think.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Her voice can sound pretty manly and bad sometimes but I like her, I like her songs.
But her lips look fake.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Diorette wrote:Her voice can sound pretty manly and bad sometimes but I like her, I like her songs.
But her lips look fake.

I think her lips are attractive, to be honest but yes they do look fake lol

Daydream

Post by Daydream »

I was so shocked when I heard her speak for the first time.

I really love her music. I watched videos of her meeting fans and shes so sweet to them. Shes adorable.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I don't mind Lana Del Rey I do find her voice annoying sometimes and I don't really like the kinda music she sings. I do love Born to Die though and I like National Anthem too.

fabeh
Learner
Learner

Post by fabeh »

I love her!

Return to “Music”