Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bi The Way Daddy Dawson Is Still Disgusting (Part 6)

Post by letmeinnow »

manged wrote:
Sarai wrote:I thought it was bs how Shane skirted around the issue and was validating her in a way. He thinks it's not people's business, but Eugenia is putting herself out there publicly so she has to expect people's concern for her appearance.
Shane needs to learn how to BS without it sounding like he's completely sucking up to his guests. Like, I understand why an interviewer might soften things for their guests (not make them uncomfortable and lower their guard), but when he does it, it just comes off as fake. He literally made a Eugenia Cooney joke in one of his recent collabs too.

Still having to listen to the podcast but I know the collab you're talking about - they were talking about Halloween costumes and Shane had some skeletal puppet or something in his hand and called it the Eugenia Cooney. The name was beeped out but you could tell. It was slowed down too so even though you couldn't hear it, you could make out what he was saying so why bother?Sorry not sorry?

letmeinnow wrote:Shane mentioned the sexual abuse in passing in a cake video or something just like it was nothing. I had to play it back to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Kids in the comment section completely missed it.

I also completely believe he wasn't joking about masturbating/cumming on his cat now. I really thought he was joking but he's gone on about it so many times and he admits he's got huge boundary issues so maybe he really was lonely and doesn't get how fucked up that is?
Oh if you or anyone happens to remember the video, please share.

And yup, my mind went there too, even though he even said it never actually happened in another podcast episode. You tend to see abuse victims mirror the abuse on others, so why not a cat?

Once again, I'm bringing it back to his current relationship, but I wonder about the dynamics between him and Ryland. Shane still seems to have some unresolved issues about being with men. In the Dr. Pimple Popper interview on Fullscreen, he says he's insecure about dating a guy who's smaller/ thinner than him. lol I remember a few pages back, being like 'they seem like a strange pair. Ryland's too clean-cut and sweet looking', but now? Either Shane is rubbing off on him or Ryland's unleashing his inner trashbag, so who knows? Maybe he's just as fucked up as Shane is.
I actually wonder what he did to other kids a kid. I knew someone like this back in school and the police were brought in. She used to do pretty much the same thing as he described.

I was sure I bookmarked the vid but can't find it. Also remember something about his mother having a nervous breakdown and how he is borderline schizophrenic (don't believe this but wouldn't be surprised if he'd been diagnosed with a personality disorder and that comes out later). They were recent ones like in the past week or 2.

Haven't listened to that podcast yet but that's what I get too. Maybe that's why he still struggling with the bisexuality issue and blaming his attraction to men on abuse. I don't think he really believes he'd be exclusively homo or hetero (especially not gay) if that hadn't happened. Hasn't he said before that he wanted to date someone better like himself but only better? (Although he changes his mind a lot and plain lies.) Ryland seems to fit the bill. They look similar but Ryland is the little twink version and that's what he's always wanted to be.

It's weird though, that first pic he posted of him and Ryland together looked so natural to me. Nearly every photo/collab I've seen with Lisa looked like a mother/son or siblings.

In the coming out video he said something like god made him that way to love the way he does for a reason. Now he doesn't. Wtf.

Sorry about the multiple posts. I keep getting logged in and out, then get error messages and I guess each time the same post is put in the queue.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

Ok I messed up that post and can't it it anymore. I fail at this forum.

bambiii
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by bambiii »

^^about him & lisa, he actually said he goes for girls that are very motherly

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

letmeinnow wrote:I've been reading the forum for a while but wasn't going to post because I had nothing to say...

Until now that I just heard that Alison Rosen podcast. Wow. All the tea he spilled explained everything about him as a person. Now I don't wonder why he does the weird shit he does anymore, it's all on such a deep rooted level I think he'll be in therapy for many years trying to sort himself out.
Was anyone disturbed that he said he went around molesting children in his neighbourhood? Yes it was a pull your pants down and spank you thing but who knows if that's all that happened because he tends to not tell the whole truth when telling new info. He felt the need to find people on facebook and apologise to them so...I just don't know. Yes he was a victim and young but that doesn't make it ok.Unfortunately I think there could be more to it.

I think when anyone says childhood sexual abuse can change a person's sexual orientation, especially to bisexual, like they're the fucked up ones on the sexuality spectrum, that doesn't help anyone including the person speaking it. I'm not a shrink but I don't think he understands himself or his own sexuality enough to come to that conclusion yet. He's still got a ton of repressed shit he can't remember. I wonder if he always knew about the abuse.

Shane mentioned the sexual abuse in passing in a cake video or something just like it was nothing. I had to play it back to make sure I wasn't imagining it. Kids in the comment section completely missed it.

I also completely believe he wasn't joking about masturbating/cumming on his cat now. I really thought he was joking but he's gone on about it so many times and he admits he's got huge boundary issues so maybe he really was lonely and doesn't get how fucked up that is?

I felt bad for Gabbie (who I'm not a huge fan of but she's human) because Shane really had no idea that making out with someone could lead them on. And she seems pretty fucked up too. He also said somewhere (Shane and Friends?) that he wanted to make out with Tana for her 18th birthday collab but she said no and he was basically instigating the whole thing pissing on him thing.

I feel so bad for him because I do like him as a person BUT I'm completely repulsed at the same time.

He says Lisa didn't pick up on any of this. He's either lying or she's blind.

Haven't listened to the Eugenia Cooney podcast yet but it's always one of them reining the other in. Shit are all his friends in therapy?

Also - Hi everyone.
What podcast was this and when abouts in the podcast did he speak about that? the bit about the children in his neighbourhood etc?

Miss Nothing

Post by Miss Nothing »

How long until he says something that gets the authorities involved? He made it sound like he did inappropriate stuff with his brother too, like filming him going to the bathroom, etc.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Ooh his podcast with Ryland is up on Fullscreen.

They didn't go into anything too dark, so my questions about how Shane's past affects their relationship remain unanswered. But they were very sweet and casual. It's a lot of bickering. Apparently Shane wants sex more than Ryland does, which is why Shane has to masturbate soooo much. Ryland likes that Shane is kinda gross because he feels comfortable being gross around him too. Ryland admits that he had some ignorant ideas about bisexuality which led to a fight. Also, now that they have a dog, they do go back and forth over raising him. They (mostly Shane) have some insecurities about cheating/ still having active dating accounts. Ryland says this is his first serious relationship and Shane's the first guy he opened up to emotionally. Ryland helped get Shane off of diet soda.

You can tell Ryland hosts for a living because he was quite well-spoken and knew how to throw the questions back to Shane and Jess. It was a good episode, but I think I just prefer it when Shane has on guests who are in his life vs him trying to interview boring ass celebrities.

bossassbitchbitch
Talker
Talker

Post by bossassbitchbitch »

I don't think my last comment posted but what podcast does Shane talk about his past and the creepy things he did as a child? and when abouts in the podcast?

LoliFlour
Informer
Informer

Post by LoliFlour »

"I won't exploit this" head ass.

niki900
Informer
Informer

Post by niki900 »

Miss Nothing wrote:How long until he says something that gets the authorities involved? He made it sound like he did inappropriate stuff with his brother too, like filming him going to the bathroom, etc.
He's like an F-list celebrity, no matter how GG wants to pretend he's irrelevant. Unless someone directly accuses him, nothing will ever happen. It's just words and he's infamous for lying anyway.

letmeinnow
Lurker
Lurker

Post by letmeinnow »

manged wrote:Ooh his podcast with Ryland is up on Fullscreen.

They didn't go into anything too dark, so my questions about how Shane's past affects their relationship remain unanswered. But they were very sweet and casual. It's a lot of bickering. Apparently Shane wants sex more than Ryland does, which is why Shane has to masturbate soooo much. Ryland likes that Shane is kinda gross because he feels comfortable being gross around him too. Ryland admits that he had some ignorant ideas about bisexuality which led to a fight. Also, now that they have a dog, they do go back and forth over raising him. They (mostly Shane) have some insecurities about cheating/ still having active dating accounts. Ryland says this is his first serious relationship and Shane's the first guy he opened up to emotionally. Ryland helped get Shane off of diet soda.

You can tell Ryland hosts for a living because he was quite well-spoken and knew how to throw the questions back to Shane and Jess. It was a good episode, but I think I just prefer it when Shane has on guests who are in his life vs him trying to interview boring ass celebrities.

Are podcasts up on Fullscreen earlier than elsewhere? Because all I'm getting is Dr Pimple Popper on Soundcloud and iTunes. I'm not paying for this.

I wouldn't mind "real" celebrities. Where's the Kathy Griffith one he did?

Weird how it's 2016 and some people still don't believe in bisexuality or have weird ideas about it. Especially when it comes from other people in the LGBT+ community. I think he's oversexed but that's a different thing altogether.
bossassbitchbitch wrote:I don't think my last comment posted but what podcast does Shane talk about his past and the creepy things he did as a child? and when abouts in the podcast?
https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/ali ... 53196?mt=2

It's gets interesting about halfway through.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

Shane related:

The Psychic Twins deleted because they were wrong about Hillary!

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

manged wrote:Shane related:

I'm surprised they didn't just use their being wrong as "evidence" of other dimensions and jump on board the stupid Mandela effect gravy train. "In the other dimension she DID win!" Or something like that.

lalal0ve
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lalal0ve »

ravenclaw67 wrote:

I'm surprised they didn't just use their being wrong as "evidence" of other dimensions and jump on board the stupid Mandela effect gravy train. "In the other dimension she DID win!" Or something like that.

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'm sorta happy they were exposed though, I called it a long time ago. Wonder what Shane will say

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

The psychic twins are a bunch of con artists who came to LA to try their hand at acting but failed miserably. I remember going onto their FB page & seeing their professionally shot photos & a comment they replied to saying they wanted to be theater performers & actresses.
At first I liked them because they were new & interesting but as they collabed with more & more youtubers it was evident that they're fake & fraud because they'd confidently tell people about who/what they were in past lives but would struggle to come up with the littlest detail about the persons present life. :roll: They couldn't guess any names & would do cold readings. I got so angry once listening to their interview with someone saying that "there will be terrorist attacks in america" the interviewer asks "where?" to which they name about 10-15 american cities including Orlando & then later they said they predicted the Orlando night club attack. :roll:

Samisgossiping
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Samisgossiping »

lalal0ve wrote:
ravenclaw67 wrote:

EXACTLY what I was thinking. I'm sorta happy they were exposed though, I called it a long time ago. Wonder what Shane will say

Shane will invite them on for a special podcast and it'll go something like this:

Twin 1: "We must have picked up on something from the other dimension"

Twin 2: "Yes, something like the Mandella effect occured and disrupted the flow of time"

Shane: "I FUCKING KNEW IT" *Slams hand on table excitedly, whilst making sex noises*

Twin 1: "We also felt that there was another force driving the election.

Shane: "The fucking Illuminati????"

Twin 2: "Yes, it was most likely the Illuminati"

Shane: "HOLY SHIT" *more table pounding and screaming* "Go to Fullscreen now to see my reaction."

Jess: "And this is why I can never have a serious relationship with a guy" *sings for now fucking reason*

It's just fucking hilarious to see frauds get caught in their lies.

YouslessTube
Naughty
Naughty

Post by YouslessTube »

After deleting twitter & Facebook, they disabled comments on their youtube channel too. :lol:

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

OhHiImSam wrote:
Shane will invite them on for a special podcast and it'll go something like this:

Twin 1: "We must have picked up on something from the other dimension"

Twin 2: "Yes, something like the Mandella effect occured and disrupted the flow of time"

Shane: "I FUCKING KNEW IT" *Slams hand on table excitedly, whilst making sex noises*

Twin 1: "We also felt that there was another force driving the election.

Shane: "The fucking Illuminati????"

Twin 2: "Yes, it was most likely the Illuminati"

Shane: "HOLY SHIT" *more table pounding and screaming* "Go to Fullscreen now to see my reaction."

Jess: "And this is why I can never have a serious relationship with a guy" *sings for now fucking reason*

It's just fucking hilarious to see frauds get caught in their lies.
That is too fucking accurate oh my GOD. People would eat that up. I swear we're just giving them ideas.

Sarai
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Sarai »

Why does he bother uploading a "mukbang" if all he does is push the food around and maybe take 1 or 2 bites the whole video? Of course accompanied by a cut so we can't see him swallow or spit it out.

fail_dawson
Debater
Debater

Post by fail_dawson »

So
he scratches his dog's penis................? I hope I somehow didn't get that right lol

And the last bit of his video was kinda disturbing: having chilhood issues makes you cool ? he wants his future child to have issues ? Shane......

LovelyIron
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by LovelyIron »

does anyone else think that when he was talking about eugenia cooney in the beginning he was kind referring to himself a bit too? just in the fact that both are being called out by possibly indirectly encouraging disordered eating when they have younger audiences. Idk that was just kind of a vibe i was getting when he started defending her, that he was is a way defending himself without having to directly address it.
"when you feel like a chicken nugget, you feel like not delicious" - Our Lord and Savior Trasha

Return to “Shane Dawson”