It might be cat shit or bullshit I'm NormI'mfullofit-Part 11

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
Frank N Beanz
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It might be cat shit or bullshit I'm NormI'mfullofit-Par

Post by Frank N Beanz »

miss Tali best hurry up and spill the damn tea already!I'm sick of these games..put up or shut up!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

HookerMeUp wrote:AMBER!!! OMG Normie Danielle, your mortal enema I mean enemy is going to post her music video tomorrow. The whole WORLD knows that the hit song Single WHITE Female (seriously?? channon, your 13-yr-old fan base wasn't alive when that shit came out....it looks nothing but petty racism). Why don't you post yours? Don't let that bitch hold you back, Amber! You're legally allowed to post it, and it is 100% true that you're a better singer - I mean that. If you don't post the video you snapped about, you're letting Channon win! Plus, it would be fun for everyone to see it, and deep down, you know you want to....you know you cannot resist....It's your turn to shine, so shine on, you CRAAAAAAAZY diamond! :rofl: :FU: :rofl:

"Shine on you crazy diamond" Image Image
You go ambzie!! You know you want to.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

HookerMeUp wrote:Ladies and germs, in the spirit of all that is gossip and in the name of entertainment justice, I feel it is our duty to encourage Amber to post her music video. I really want to see it. EVERYONE wants to see it, Amber.

Let's all encourage her! We've been ssssso mean in the past. Let's be sssssso nice to Amber you guys, let's litcherlly be nice, I mean like do you know what I mean? Like be nice, not be mean, do you know what I meeean?

#postyourvideoTEAMAMBER :HK: :love2: :HK:

/s
Let's be BEYOND nice! Beyond! Post it Amber! You sing like a bird girl, and you know it! Do the song! #teamamber #masterpiece

Stuffandthangs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stuffandthangs »

Allow me to play "Bad Cop" here hahahaha

Heeeeeey Amber bet ya won't post it!!!!!! :rofl:
I came for the Tea and stayed for the lulz :HK:

Frank N Beanz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frank N Beanz »

Most likely Norm's tune will be "leaked" tomorrow.Right Norm?Get that spotlight off Chitler!!! :tu:

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Well, we certainly can't miss posting this on the thread. Even though it was posted by her friend. With friends that will make pics of you like this, you don't need any enemies. Just sayin.

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

In her latest GRWM video she did throw a shade at Channon about uploading daily....

Effys
Learner
Learner

Post by Effys »

I just watched Channon's music video and it totally reminded me how Amber still exists.
Everytime I go to Amber's youtube, it looks like she's trying 100 different tactics to pull in viewers but none of it works. And what's up with this purple hair? I'm also laughing because she unboxed a pair of Valentino Rockstud shoes that were popular about two/three years ago.

ashley18
Stalker
Stalker

Post by ashley18 »

how do i get the password to other forum about amber? long time lurker first time poster! :D

Frank N Beanz
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Frank N Beanz »

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Well, we certainly can't miss posting this on the thread. Even though it was posted by her friend. With friends that will make pics of you like this, you don't need any enemies. Just sayin.
lmfao!I just realized she looks like B here,same cheekbones and temple dents! :rofl:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Effys wrote:I just watched Channon's music video and it totally reminded me how Amber still exists.
Everytime I go to Amber's youtube, it looks like she's trying 100 different tactics to pull in viewers but none of it works. And what's up with this purple hair? I'm also laughing because she unboxed a pair of Valentino Rockstud shoes that were popular about two/three years ago.
And they were knockoffs. Not the real thing.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Frank N Beanz wrote:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Well, we certainly can't miss posting this on the thread. Even though it was posted by her friend. With friends that will make pics of you like this, you don't need any enemies. Just sayin.
lmfao!I just realized she looks like B here,same cheekbones and temple dents! :rofl:
Omg you are so right! Maybe that's why norm thot it was funny! Haha!

Effys
Learner
Learner

Post by Effys »

Cactuswater wrote:
Effys wrote:I just watched Channon's music video and it totally reminded me how Amber still exists.
And they were knockoffs. Not the real thing.
I didn't even watch the video but lmao, that's awesome. I guess I should have realized that Amber would buy knockoff shoes and try to lure in viewers with an unboxing of them.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Come on Ambz! Let's hear that remix of yours. My God, put the sting out of our ears that Chitlers vid left! Pleazzze.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

Well folks this Single white Female is a platinum poop
Congratultions to Channon for dragging out her fifteen minutes in hopes of landing a recording contract or her own lifetime movie sloot slot.
I'm both disgusted and amused by the fact that that this production took by her own credits list 38 people not including the off duty police/ security hired, all time,money and promotion put into this video........now lets compare that to Norms Selena lip sync performace ...cast and production count of 1.5 (Norm & awkward 4 legged) production cost: 1 wine glass from marshalls with price tag intact (for return after set break down)
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.54.20 PM.png
1 heisted mens watch and 1 sugardaddies dress shirt
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.55.07 PM.png
All shot with a canon vixia and edited on a personal notebook while sipping starbucks 1 pump moca,1 pump vanilla and filled to the top with coconut milk!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
# but that's just my little mind

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:Well folks this Single white Female is a platinum poop
Congratultions to Channon for dragging out her fifteen minutes in hopes of landing a recording contract or her own lifetime movie sloot slot.
I'm both disgusted and amused by the fact that that this production took by her own credits list 38 people not including the off duty police/ security hired, all time,money and promotion put into this video........now lets compare that to Norms Selena lip sync performace ...cast and production count of 1.5 (Norm & awkward 4 legged) production cost: 1 wine glass from marshalls with price tag intact (for return after set break down)
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.54.20 PM.png
1 heisted mens watch and 1 sugardaddies dress shirt
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.55.07 PM.png
All shot with a canon vixia and edited on a personal notebook while sipping starbucks 1 pump moca,1 pump vanilla and filled to the top with coconut milk!
That f***ing price tag! I never noticed it before. Omg. Image Image

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Poor bunz, she's so confused.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

You guy's know I'm a little to long winded to let it go at that....
So let's dig into this a little deeper but keep in mind this is just my weirdo thinking

This here looks to me like Channon's new positivity campaign in the works. Dwass Danielle Walter is an ASS
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 8.50.44 PM.png
and the blarring lyris "na na NYMPHOMANIAC so outta control" and showing some strung out ho ho blonde straddling a washed up rocker in the middle of everyone parting.......To me the message is Norm got drunk and loopy on her perc and champagne cocktail and got all loose lucy at the wedding and things got embarrassing and Norm and Loverface were asked to leave..........and we get 7 months of high drama shit slinging cat scratching turd fest with no grand finale.

and by the way I got 2 questions WTF is this
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 10.24.39 PM.png
and just where is Channon injecting the botox cause it sure aint her forhead!
Screen Shot 2016-03-04 at 8.51.30 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PhantomMuse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PhantomMuse »

I love love love your bunz captions :love2:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Poor bunz, she's so confused.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PhantomMuse wrote:I love love love your bunz captions :love2:
TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Poor bunz, she's so confused.
I found a face shot of the guy going up the stairs.

Return to “MsAmberwalter”