It might be cat shit or bullshit I'm NormI'mfullofit-Part 11

Forum rules
This board is not an exclusive board, it belongs to everyone. Please respect each other and refrain from flaming, taunting, insulting or otherwise violating Rule 1.a., anyone violating that rule will be subject to warnings and/or bans, Regarding the posting of public records [including Court Documents] Screenshots of Public records may be posted, as long as any identifying information is omitted or "blacked out". Refrain from posting any personal information (e.g. last names and addresses, cell phone records, ICloud information, phone numbers, etc) that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves. This also includes refraining from posting private photos that a YouTuber/Blogger/Personality has not released themselves on their public social platform accounts (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc)
TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: It might be cat shit or bullshit I'm NormI'mfullofit-Par

Post by TheSevenYearBitch »

PhantomMuse wrote::rofl: :rofl: :rofl: ok the song sucks but at least she gave us the closest were gonna get to a mug shot of Norm
Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 5.25.11 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-03-01 at 5.25.50 PM.png
.....I'm totally annoyed at all these drama twats......this was amusing to see Channon dressed as Norm and being arrested but also ticked me off because they have milked this shit fest for so long and in the end we get an ear bleeding music vid of Channon posing as Norm in hand cuffs. Seems like if she's not able to talk about the facts due to legal she also should not be allowed to promote a lame ass music vid suggesting Norm got arrested.
I'm not sticking up for Queen cat turd here... she will have her day in cuffs I'm sure........but these other turds....need to spill the detes or pipe the f down!
PREACH!! I might add, oh great PhantomMuse, YOU predicted this exact thing! Amazeballzzz!

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Twatwaffle wrote:I feel the silence is weird, both Channon and Brye and the whole team Channon are silent as F about eveything. I mean, if Amber made 33 video,s they must have made at least the amount of periscopes, tweets and vids of their own. And now this song/video throwing cat-shit on A, but C is refusing to answer all questions about the case and saying that she "forgave" A a long time ago in comments? She litcherally wrote "I forgave Amber long before Sarah did". I mean, that´s quite a strange thing to say, what exactly did she forgive? That she "stole" all of her cards? I really domn´t get it at all.
Yah, twitter is like a tomb. Nobody is saying anything. I thot tali was coming out with some magnificent revelation this evening? They're all freaking nut jobs.

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

Okay our poor victim C who was sooooy scared of Amber, you guysss is now doing a music video about Amber...
They wanted her to leave them alone for over 6 months now and when she did left them and the views declined they got another jab at Ambs, to try and get her attention and bring more views.... Ugh! i hope amber would sue this bitch for that video ! I`m not pro Amber but daamn!

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

alice is a beast.. fucks up the autocorrect and puts twat in the wrong thread..

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

Post by LurkingforAnswers »

:love2: Hey Darlings! I've not seen a lot of Norm's old stuff. So I've been lurking around looking for some answers by watching some old Norm vids and searching thru old posts, info, etc....

One thing I do keep finding is evidence of Norm's lies, usually by Norm herself, sometimes in the smallest ways. CShe'll say one thing and the next time she'll say something different, forgetting the first lie she told. So I'm going to post those findings here under the title of 'Norm's counter 'dicking' lies', please feel free to add to any of the posts!

On April 1, 2014 Norm appears in a video dressed like a life size nightmare of a Barbie. She tells how she had to take her self published book about the three year lie down due to death threats from the illuminati. How defeated and terrified she is by them and how she is giving them what they've been wanting...to take down her book that might expose them to the world.

And then...

...April 22, 2014. In a video done to try and kiss the booty of Trisha P., Norm talks about some bracelets she got from this clothing company. She shows the bracelets on one wrist and then on the other wrist she has another bracelet. She says it has an owl, wings and a 'triangle like the illuminati, well that's what I think' (4:02).

Wow! Now if you were getting death threats from the 'illuminati' and you were so terrified that you had to literally take a book off the market that you wrote, would you bring them up in a video so casually, talking about a symbol on a bracelet?

Why would Norm even wear a bracelet with a symbol that reminded her of the very group that made death threats to her, ruining her life by making her so afraid of them she had to watch over her shoulders no matter where she went? A group that let her be molested for a few years by one of their old perverted members?

Why you ask? Because she's not afraid of them, how can you be afraid of a group you've never had dealings with, only read about in other places.

Norm, you have to know that we're just not that stupid. If the illuminati wanted you to disappear, darling you would be gone without a trace! No place would hide you. The fact that you'd refer to the illuminati so casually and without fear shows you've never seen them, heard from them or feared them. The group of them you refer to only exist in that head of your's, along with all the other bad guys in your life.

It's sad that you lie and then forget your lies after awhile. Well, we're here to tell you that your trail of lies doesn't get erased just because you forget about them. You continue to cross paths with your lies and sooner or later they are going to catch up with you. You know, like that karma thing you always like to bring up, that the bad guys in your life (head) are going to get? Honey when it finally gets you, it will hit you like a ton of bricks and you'll be buried so far down that even your illuminati won't be able to dig you out!

Any thoughts please?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
<3 you're all my Besties! :rofl:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

Speaking of lies... Check out her vid from today, commenting about Channon. The first snap that hinted at it was dismissed by A. saying she had no idea who they were talking about, then she got a few more where they flat out asked her, naming C by name. St. Germaine? And more bs.
As for the illuminati references- her understanding of it is minimal in my opinion- chalk it up to her using a trendy idea that was popular and handy as a scapegoat for her to be "victim" of... Same old song and dance.

Shineondiamondeyes
Learner
Learner

Post by Shineondiamondeyes »

Amber is not pretty at all IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

She was forced to say tho that this was not 'all finished. Ha! I bet it ain't.
The 'gang is way too quiet today. Somethin' is brewin'.
What flavor of catshit is it gonna be this week bitches?

PolishXx
Informer
Informer

Post by PolishXx »

https://www.justice.gov/usao-az/program ... gler-et-al

Sentencing rescheduled until August LOL. Gotta love the legal system. They'll get him eventually. :D

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

PolishXx wrote:https://www.justice.gov/usao-az/program ... gler-et-al

Sentencing rescheduled until August LOL. Gotta love the legal system. They'll get him eventually. :D
Looks like he has one of those hop scotch lawyers. They jump thru the legal system, avoiding sentencing , getting extensions on shit in the hopes that they can find a loop hole of some sort.

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Here's a new one to add to the BS contradicting stories @twat.
First out on a beautiful morning bike ride with the lil nugget today
But then says I have been on the phone all day trying to clear up yet another hacking. Hmmmm

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:Here's a new one to add to the BS contradicting stories @twat.
First out on a beautiful morning bike ride with the lil nugget today
But then says I have been on the phone all day trying to clear up yet another hacking. Hmmmm
Sorry. Credit where it's due. It was @lurking who started the contradiction idea. Oops. You are BOTH great! Image

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

TheSevenYearBitch wrote:'Norm's counter 'dicking' lies'
:tu: <3 :respekt:
@SevenYearBitch Lol, great follow up for the 'Norm's counter 'dicking' lies' list! Seriously, you can't make this sh*t up, it happens so often with Norm! ....and she's always 'dicking' us around trying to figure out the truth! :tu:

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

Twatwaffle wrote:Yeah, bet she´s all scared now. Some of her shit are out, ...

[video][/video]
:tu: :rofl: :love2:
I'm dying, lol! I seriously couldn't stop laughing at that vid! OMG, funny! :rofl:

Cactuswater
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Cactuswater »

PolishXx wrote:https://www.justice.gov/usao-az/program ... gler-et-al

What the frack??! 6 months?! Maybe that's why Ambie was all happy and is sporting her fake bling-ring again, she can hang out for awhile and hide, I mean spend, some of dogface's money some more. Disneyland anybody? Oh wait, conditions of his release- he can't leave the state. Too bad. Yeah I was going to keep an eye on that page to see if they updated it. I bet the victims are seeing red, waiting for justice to be served, uh. Slow as molasses the courts are. Good catch on this info! :tu:

mansonbitch
Debater
Debater

Post by mansonbitch »

hey girls, this thread is so not moving we need some of those bitches bullshits....
Do we know norm`s addres ? if so i can give you a link to a property website where we can check her "break in" story

badger1114
Lurker
Lurker

Post by badger1114 »

Think Ambers "mysterious hack" yesterday has resulted in Tali Love getting some information today? Tali is implying it's about Channon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

TheSevenYearBitch
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

badger1114 wrote:Think Ambers "mysterious hack" yesterday has resulted in Tali Love getting some information today? Tali is implying it's about Channon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
I think this thread is about to be on fireImage

LurkingforAnswers
Talker
Talker

mansonbitch wrote:hey girls, this thread is so not moving we need some of those bitches bullshits....
Do we know norm`s addres ? if so i can give you a link to a property website where we can check her "break in" story
Can you post that link darling? I have a few addresses that may or may not be Norm's!

Bring on the fire! We need it here!! :tu:

Stuffandthangs
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Stuffandthangs »

So in her latest snap Amby definitely eludes to the fact that she made a "parody" of Chitler's new song... And sent it to ALL (all 3) of her friends.. Then makes the claim that she's a MUCH better singer. (what like it's hard? lol)

But she won't share it with the public because she doesn't wanna open a can of worms..

Ahhh so like you, Amber to dangle a worm to get us interested then refuse to show the goods. You and Chitler are more alike than you know. Show the goods or STFU same Ole song and dance.
I came for the Tea and stayed for the lulz :HK:

Return to “MsAmberwalter”