Sent from my LG-H634 using Tapatalk

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sister wives of Tahoe

Post by jennibell »

Edie wrote:;) Hope you like the title, ladies.
Hahaha the swine and his sister wives!ImageImage I wonder if BS is gonna show off that LBD for Jobless like she did her Walmart Panties back in Montana.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LunaCharles
Talker
Talker

Post by LunaCharles »

jennibell wrote:
Hahaha the swine and his sister wives!ImageImage I wonder if BS is gonna show off that LBD for Jobless like she did her Walmart Panties back in Montana.

She did that?! Image Of course Sam probably thinks it's either cute or is oblivious to it. I think if she was jealous she wouldn't have wanted BullShit to move in so badly. I am sure BullShit going to show it off to Jay. She needs male attention, even if it's her sister's brother, but I don't think she wants him. She just wants the attention and that's what makes her feel validated. I wonder if Jay will compliment her or liked the photo.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

There seems to be some discrepancies with her thighs in these 2 pics. ImageImageImage

LunaCharles
Talker
Talker

Post by LunaCharles »

#trainerjay ?? Give me a break.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Sure we can!

deville
Informer
Informer

Post by deville »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Image
Sure we can!

Nope - I would not be happy at all with those teeth (speaking as someone who had braces as an adult). That photo definitely shows her that midline alignment is waaaaay off, her cupid's bow hits halfway between the tooth - those teeth are over to the left!

I always said that they might make her teeth appear straight but her bite and alignment will never be corrected, and I think I'm starting to be proven right. That's what you get for not choosing the right treatment for your problem Scam.

As for Bullshit, wow, that dress is sure going to get her a lot of attention from all the types of people you probably don't really want attention from if you want some kind of meaningful relationship. I'm not big on slut shaming, frankly I couldn't care less about what BS get's up to, but that dress screams I'M EASY AND I'M EASY PICKINGS!!!!! Which is fine if that's what you're after.

As for the thread title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Love it :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

weepingangel1979
Learner
Learner

Post by weepingangel1979 »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Image
Sure we can!

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Someone asked; What does Jay doing for a living. She noticed that he is home a lot :roll: .All 3 answers are deleted :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I wonder why ?? :roll: :roll: :rofl: :rofl:

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Good title!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Are those minions stupid!?!

There are comments about how he lost so much weight - the asshole himself has said he lets his hair grow and when he gets it cut and shaves, people think he lost weight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do those women making those comments not remember him saying this? :roll:

He's a fat pig and looks like he stinks really bad - he has fungus feet - he's gross.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Pyramid11 wrote:Are those minions stupid!?!

There are comments about how he lost so much weight - the asshole himself has said he lets his hair grow and when he gets it cut and shaves, people think he lost weight. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Do those women making those comments not remember him saying this? :roll:

He's a fat pig and looks like he stinks really bad - he has fungus feet - he's gross.

Is it possible to lose 20 pounds in a week? Sure if you're like 400 pounds and bust you ass. The biggest loser.

Jay was doughy but he wasn't what I'd call morbidly obese. He isn't going to lose a significant amount of weight in a short time. So saying he looks lighter is just a delusion. Minions will say anything to stroke an ego.

I don't get BS's selfies. She's only known due to her sister being a youtuber. I personally am not a selfies fan. A lot of people have way too much time on their hands and are too narcissistic.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

If anyone wants to feel scholarly, just watch the new vlog. Listening to the two vapid twits talking in the car will instantly make you feel more intelligent. Scam is jealous of BullShit's hard boiled egg, you know, because she's "allergic" to eggs. Then they move on to the riveting subject of The Bachelor :bang: I guess if you like to hear their high pitched baby voices, you'll love this vlog. Wait, there is one positive and it's :oink: only makes a brief appearance.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Uh oh, looks like Piggy is starting to crack, maybe he's too sensitive to daily vlog?

What an immature swine he is.

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

They are passive aggressive bitches. Her sister is a desperate for her next flavor of the month. She dresses the part to get that attention. I bet that nasty pig loves to his his sister n laws boobs and I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to make a pass at her when the old hag is away this weekend.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

She said the dentist has to shave her teeth done even more! Aka-horse teeth. He's probably realizing he should have pulled some teeth. SAMs mouth is going to continue to stretch and have horrible deep laugh lines. Free Invisalign comes with free deep wrinkles that you can never fix (too deep for fillers)

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

This situation reminds me more of the old series Three's Company. Just like Jack, Jay isn't banging either

jbeth
Informer
Informer

Post by jbeth »

Watched her 'products I've repurchased' video because I was insanely bored. Just about died when she started talking about her skincare. I was fairly certain, from watching the vlogs, that that consisted of her sleeping in makeup, *maybe* taking just a wet wash cloth and barely touching her face with it the next morning before applying a new layer of makeup. I saw that article yesterday about that woman who spent a month not removing her makeup and honestly I thought of Sam right away.

Also, I firmly believe that mascara was not the cause of her eyelash woes, it was sleeping in makeup. I'll admit it, I get lazy and don't remove makeup before bed sometimes. Or I'll use a remover that I know is not effective on a certain mascara because I don't want to get out the waterproof mascara remover (I don't like the oily eyeball feeling) so I end up with lashes falling out and crap. Doesn't matter which mascara I'm using, they all cause lashes to fall out when you do that.

And didn't she complain about that body shop shampoo and conditioner not long ago?

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

puccamom wrote:This situation reminds me more of the old series Three's Company. Just like Jack, Jay isn't banging either Image

I agree. With the complete absence of privacy in their "bedroom" there's no way they're intimate. I think Scam wanted to move up to the loft so she could use it as an excuse to avoid sex with her :oink:.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”