The ShitShow Pt. 64 - Sister Wives of Tahoe

MzMichelle537
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 64 - Sister Wives of Tahoe

Post by MzMichelle537 »

B.Honest wrote:Could have gone my entire life not knowing that this and a Jobless swine had an "amazing" (barf) shower together. Nasty.

Agreed!!!!! How does she just casually mention that? First of all - barf! Second - nobody wants to hear that. If it did happen keep it to yourself. They have no respect for themselves

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Poms123
Learner
Learner

Post by Poms123 »

Just read "The Three Bears" to my kids.... This is a pic of Goldilocks and I couldn't help but see X when her picture popped up lol!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I made a new thread, ladies. It refers to how petty Jay is. Everyone he followed on IG for attention and to get noticed he has since unfollowed. :D
Thread title credits to Bazinga.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=26031

MamaTee
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTee »

B.Honest wrote:Are you ok Poops?

And stupid classless Jobless saying "fingerbang" in front of his children. He's so gross.
The look on his face for simply sipping something too hot is sheer horror.... No it don't feel good but does it warrant that look?!?! He kept looking at Scam in horror... I think because she's led them to think she can protect them from ALL the bad things and then that happens... Was he angrily thinking it's her fault?? He's acting like that because of being baby-ed so damn much...what the hell is he going to do when he gets hurt or burned for real. I don't wish anything bad on the child even tho I can't stand him but these kids are suffering and will continue to suffer because of being treated like babies and when shit in real life happens like an injury or accident...these kids will have a nervous breakdown....Will totally fall apart...Scam has absolutely damaged her kids and its pathetic and sad all in thinking of herself and her sick needs!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”