Gabby Boob Flaunter - Velvet Recluse (Part 47)

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Boob Flaunter - Velvet Recluse (Part 47)

Post by kylizzle »

Lol whenever Gabby uploads snapchats of her food shop I just picture her laying it all out minus the abundance of shite we know she actually consumes and snapping 8 pics of it. So lame.

IAmBea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IAmBea »

argh01 wrote:
IAmBea wrote:
argh01 wrote:
Perhaps, but there's a difference between refined sugar and natural sugars. Store bought OJs more than likely have added refined sugar in, like Coke does, but what Gabby's making is just natural fruit sugar.
Completely natural OJ is high in magnesium, used for energy, beneficial enzymes, and other nutrients.
Just throwing that out there ahah.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's why I pointed out the sugar being natural. But if she is only drinking OJ instead of water, that's still a lot of sugar (without mentioning all the natural and refined sugar she already Ingests during the day) given how many oranges take to make one glass of OJ. Any kind of food should be consumed in moderation.
And given your body only absorves a certain amount of nutrients during the day....
Homegirls needs all the nutrients she can get tho. Those ready meals aren't giving her a lot. Considering she's not getting any other sources of non-refined glucose (which powers our body's cells) it's probably better that she's making her own OJ. She still needs tons of water and to cut other juices but she doesn't seem to know how to balance her diet.

true !
isn't said how her 25yr old haters show more concern about her horrible diet than her own minions ?

Yo Gabs, goes to show that sometimes is good to have people pointing out all of your fuck ups

litt1eblackcat
Talker
Talker

Post by litt1eblackcat »

Germaphobe Gobby letting nellie walk all over her food shop... And more oranges [SEE-NO-EVIL MONKEY] I wonder how much of that she will throw away

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

litt1eblackcat
Talker
Talker

Post by litt1eblackcat »

Looking at her snap more closely I don't even see how she can make a meal out of that?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

saolsaol
Learner
Learner

Post by saolsaol »

OMG. Just watched her vlog from today and the absolute cheek of her complaining about her mother (who had just made her bread and was out shopping for her) to thousands of people. My mother would absolutely incinerate me if I embarrassed her like that.

Edit: Thought she uploaded it yesterday, not today.

litt1eblackcat
Talker
Talker

Post by litt1eblackcat »

saolsaol wrote:OMG. Just watched her vlog from today and the absolute cheek of her complaining about her mother (who had just made her bread and was out shopping for her) to thousands of people. My mother would absolutely incinerate me if I embarrassed her like that.

Edit: Thought she uploaded it yesterday, not today.
She's just an ungrateful brat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

grannypants123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by grannypants123 »

Tinks wrote:Blesh me
God I can hear her say this in my head and I haven't even watched the vlog yet :rofl:
Also the raw chicken in her snapchat..... I really hope she realises she actually has to cook that properly and not just microwave it like her usual dinners

vivaglam
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by vivaglam »

M god she's infuriating. She was invited to an event with Mario Dedivanovic, who is a makeup artist to one of the biggest celebrities in the world and she didn't bother to go?! She has no clue how privileged she is to even be invited to something that any makeup lover would anything to attend. Not only could she have learned some amazing tips, but it would've been great content for her channel and she could've met some new people, but she'd rather sit in her flat wearing filthy pyjamas and crying to her cat instead.
This is why I can never feel any sympathy for Gabby, she has everything at her fingertips to improve her life but she'd rather sit at home and complain.
And what was the whole "I'm so fussy about sell by dates, I'll never ear anything that's out of date, oh no this spinach was out of date two days ago" then cuts to her eating the fucking spinach!
Oh, and I got majorly grossed out by her sticking her greasy fingers into all that new makeup. That ingot palette already looks years old and she's only had it a week. She's lichrally disgostin in every possible way.
Last edited by vivaglam on Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

wild_heart101
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wild_heart101 »

Who called it??

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

OMG, I can't believe she actually used that question as a clickbait title :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: She's so predictable!!

Hollieknowsbest
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hollieknowsbest »

I'm the Q+A she said she couldn't drive because of her eyesight but I remember her saying ages ago that she was just bad at driving and the instructer told her she shouldn't be driving? Can anyone else remember this?

And does anyone know what she meant by follow the signs?

Paddington_Bear
Informer
Informer

Post by Paddington_Bear »

10 points to those who guessed the Click Bait Title :rofl: :gj:

saaaammmmy
Learner
Learner

Post by saaaammmmy »

Hollieknowsbest wrote:I'm the Q+A she said she couldn't drive because of her eyesight but I remember her saying ages ago that she was just bad at driving and the instructer told her she shouldn't be driving? Can anyone else remember this?

And does anyone know what she meant by follow the signs?
I do remember that!
I watched it last week cause I wanted to watch older videos of her, it was in the 50 facts about me

queenofthebeach
Lurker
Lurker

Post by queenofthebeach »

the lighting in her main channel videos is so awful and unflattering, i'm confused why she thinks it looks so good :?

missminxx
Learner
Learner

Post by missminxx »

Her main channel video is like a direct message to this entire thread. It's really creeping me out how she's flagging up things we've been saying :?

poppythinks
Informer
Informer

Post by poppythinks »

Lmao she thinks six weeks is a long time to take driving lessons :rofl: it takes months to learn to drive. I have terrible eyesight (loads of people do) and I still drive.
And "I've always been very careful" yeah virgins have to be really careful not to get pregnant. (Also you can still have a pregnancy scare even if you are careful, but Gabz wouldn't know).

katzenkind
Talker
Talker

Post by katzenkind »

poppythinks wrote:Lmao she thinks six weeks is a long time to take driving lessons :rofl: it takes months to learn to drive. I have terrible eyesight (loads of people do) and I still drive.
And "I've always been very careful" yeah virgins have to be really careful not to get pregnant. (Also you can still have a pregnancy scare even if you are careful, but Gabz wouldn't know).
She thinks she's so special that she's gonna be the next virgin mary, surely. :rofl:
English isn't my first language, so if you find any mistakes, feel free to laugh at me and/or correct them :tu:

lizaevie90
Learner
Learner

Post by lizaevie90 »

vivaglam wrote:M god she's infuriating. She was invited to an event with Mario Dedivanovic, who is a makeup artist to one of the biggest celebrities in the world and she didn't bother to go?!
whoa was that in her new main channel video (that I can't bear to watch)? The guy is big and he's worked with the Jenners it could have given her a massive boost. Has she got so much money she doesn't need any more? You'd think at least she'd get some satisfaction at leaving the twins far behind in subscriber count?

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

Her make uplooks awful. She didn't blend the colours well and look like she used two different eyeshadows for each eye.

ima
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by ima »

i haven't watched gabby or been on this forum in ages but im watching the a and a now and oh my god it looks likes put on 2 stone

Return to “Gabriella”