Gabby Boob Flaunter - Velvet Recluse (Part 47)

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gabby Boob Flaunter - Velvet Recluse (Part 47)

Post by Rocketfuel »

In the vlog she uploaded yesterday (filmed on tuesday) how she mentioned she didn't get much sleep the night before because she had been in a bad mood? Well I'll bet this is why:
Evan made a butt joke about a pic of Lydia where she's facing away from the camera and wearing form-fitting jeans.

litt1eblackcat
Talker
Talker

Post by litt1eblackcat »

Oh what's that flabby, your sat on the sofa stuffing your gob with pizza again #shockhorror

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Evan is so desperate. He's like the weird nerdy guy people are just friends with out of pity lol

GentleAblaze
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GentleAblaze »

moonlightbae wrote:
doganne wrote:Image
Well
Obviously doesn't look like her cos she facetuned the fuck out of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She took her stupid peace sign and pouty selfies in the middle of a station...how embarrassing :? :oops:

carriekelley
Informer
Informer

Post by carriekelley »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
curiousaf wrote:
Inn_kal wrote:is it just me or this is a major shade to gabby editing photos for ig??
Yes deffo! It's such a random thing to say about future babies! Basically that they will be naturally beautiful no editing needed. She really had something great there- it's a shame she threw the twins away
Mini Chris Browns? They can all get f***ed and grow the hell up!
The only thing I've ever agreed with Gabby on is when she basically told the twins to get fucked re: Chris Brown. I know she was only doing it bc she has to hate whatever anyone else likes but she was spot on. The twins love of Chris Brown is so suspect to me. Bet they're lowkey problematic as fuck

Inn_kal
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Inn_kal »

litt1eblackcat wrote:Oh what's that flabby, your sat on the sofa stuffing your gob with pizza again #shockhorror

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

lydia said in one of they snapchat the night or two days before they moved to london, that she will get so fit once she was living in London, maybe gabby is trying to imply that she is working out too but doesn't show it on camera... and she saw her friend wanting to get fit and hot and she started to make everything possible to make us believe that
Sorry for the mistakes and typos, english is not my first language! :tu:

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

Just watched her make-up video. One word: Ew.

1. Awful lighting
2. “I used to think my skin was oily, but that was only because my skin was so dry.. It was like over-compensating” ….. What on earth? Girl is thick as fuck.
3. Again, using the fingers for everything?
4. Make-Up Forever is a ‘medium coverage’ according to Gabby when it’s actually a full coverage foundation. I actually despair at how this girl is a beauty guru.
5. If she’s that pale, NC15 isn’t the palest shade she could buy. Also, NC is warm toned. She claims to be cool-toned but is so dumb she doesn’t realise Mac do it the other way round. She could easily be buying NW13?
6. Her eyebrows are gross.
:FU:

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Post by Spearmint »

I'm catching up with the last two vlogs. She's genuinely losing here shit isn't she?

She spent a good month with the company of Jane and now she's all alone she is going full blown bonkers chatting shit into the camera. I can't believe she edits her vlogs and she thinks this is the kind of stuff to show the world.

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

Kendalll wrote:Just watched her make-up video. One word: Ew.

1. Awful lighting
2. “I used to think my skin was oily, but that was only because my skin was so dry.. It was like over-compensating” ….. What on earth? Girl is thick as fuck.
3. Again, using the fingers for everything?
4. Make-Up Forever is a ‘medium coverage’ according to Gabby when it’s actually a full coverage foundation. I actually despair at how this girl is a beauty guru.
5. If she’s that pale, NC15 isn’t the palest shade she could buy. Also, NC is warm toned. She claims to be cool-toned but is so dumb she doesn’t realise Mac do it the other way round. She could easily be buying NW13?
6. Her eyebrows are gross.
:FU:
Or nw10 does exist as well as she is SO SO SOOO pale

lizaevie90
Learner
Learner

Post by lizaevie90 »

?? I though she always said she was warm and that's why she used soft ochre instead of painterly. I really wonder if that bit talking up a storm for MUFE's primer was sponsored, so many YTers seem to be touting it recently that I'm suspicious. It might be legal to not give a full disclaimer of some kinds of compensation but it's not moral.

kylizzle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by kylizzle »

lizaevie90 wrote:?? I though she always said she was warm and that's why she used soft ochre instead of painterly.
I think she said she was cool? I remember her saying something about how silver eyeshadows look better on hr or something. idk.

Spearmint
Learner
Learner

Post by Spearmint »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:
Kendalll wrote: “I used to think my skin was oily, but that was only because my skin was so dry.. It was like over-compensating” ….. What on earth? Girl is thick as fuck.
I LITERALLY heard someone else say that this week or last week - Estee or Claire Marshall? Someone! Oh my god! This girl has NOTHNG original to say. I just looked it up and you can have oily skin that's dehydrated, but not dry. These beauty gurus need to drink some goddam water, see a dermatologist, and stop copying each other (that last one is just for you, Gabz).

Start thinking of thread names, people! I think there was something early on in this thread that people liked?...
Aye, massive difference between dry skin and dehydrated skin. It's why they recommend using facial oils if you've got oily skin, so your skin stops overcompensating.

VelvAdGh0st - 0range 0bsessi0n

Tinks
Talker
Talker

Post by Tinks »

Gabby Predatory Lez- Velvet 0range Slayer

montexoxo1
Informer
Informer

Post by montexoxo1 »

As much as it PAINS me to agree with Gabby - you can have oily and dry skin. I suffer with extremely oily skin (biggest pain ever) but also my skin can get quite dry as well, its very weird. Drinking water is not really the solution to solving all skin problems (Wish it was). They only reason she mentioned having her new skin care routine is because its sponsored by the body shop, ah it must be nice getting free skin shit instead of having to spend 83 quid on her full 'amazing skin' routine.

Im honestly surprised how good her skin actually is, despite the utter shite she consumes.
:FU: :FU:

Rocketfuel
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rocketfuel »

Gabz_is_shite wrote:Start thinking of thread names, people! I think there was something early on in this thread that people liked?...
Gabz1000 - Velvet Friendship Terminator

PooGuru
Learner
Learner

Post by PooGuru »

VelvADgh0st has to be in it :')

kittensnout

Post by kittensnout »

montexoxo1 wrote:As much as it PAINS me to agree with Gabby - you can have oily and dry skin. I suffer with extremely oily skin (biggest pain ever) but also my skin can get quite dry as well, its very weird. Drinking water is not really the solution to solving all skin problems (Wish it was). They only reason she mentioned having her new skin care routine is because its sponsored by the body shop, ah it must be nice getting free skin shit instead of having to spend 83 quid on her full 'amazing skin' routine.

Im honestly surprised how good her skin actually is, despite the utter shite she consumes.
Yeah, seriously, I get this too and I drink so much water your eyes would burst. Isn't it called combination skin?

litt1eblackcat
Talker
Talker

Gabby Boob Flaunter - Velvet Recluse (Part 47)

Post by litt1eblackcat »

Start thinking of thread names, people! I think there was something early on in this thread that people liked?...[/quote]

Gabriella lonely - velvet n0 life

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Velvetf00dwaster - Gabby Lonely

montexoxo1
Informer
Informer

Post by montexoxo1 »

kittensnout wrote:
montexoxo1 wrote:As much as it PAINS me to agree with Gabby - you can have oily and dry skin. I suffer with extremely oily skin (biggest pain ever) but also my skin can get quite dry as well, its very weird. Drinking water is not really the solution to solving all skin problems (Wish it was). They only reason she mentioned having her new skin care routine is because its sponsored by the body shop, ah it must be nice getting free skin shit instead of having to spend 83 quid on her full 'amazing skin' routine.

Yeah, seriously, I get this too and I drink so much water your eyes would burst. Isn't it called combination skin?
Yeah it is!! ahahah if only you could drink some water and all skin problems would be vanished eh ;)
:FU: :FU:

Return to “Gabriella”