Continue!

Effys
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Thread: Grav3yardGirl Part 13

Post by Effys »

I'll start it off by saying that watching her videos is cringeworthy. I get major secondhand embarrassment for what she says and how she acts. It's so theatrical and over the top. No one acts like that on a day-to-day basis. She was so much more mellow in her older videos but now her fanbase is semi-psychotic and they live for the repetition.

gloomylette
Learner
Learner

Post by gloomylette »

OMG how do I attach a picture you guys I am literally rolling on the floor laughing hahaha! Called her out on FB an linked her to the 15 questions vid and she responded WITHIN A MINUTE :rofl:

gloomylette
Learner
Learner

Post by gloomylette »

Hope this works

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

I'm still so irritated with her glamglow video. How the hell do you do a first impression on a face mask?! That is something someone who cares about their viewers would TEST for at least a month and put some sort of effort into.
She gave absolutely no shit besides the sponsored $money$ and even after it screwed up Dogman's face she still wouldn't give up on it. I'm kind of surprised she wouldn't just re-film it without Dogman in the video lol.

I mean, it made her skin look like shit too lol.

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

General Thread: Grav3yardGirl Part 13

Post by Shellycakes »

gloomylette wrote:Image

Hope this works
Maybe upload it to a photo sharing site like Photobucket? (And then embed into your post here.) It isn't showing for me. I'd love to see it! Lol.

gloomylette
Learner
Learner

Post by gloomylette »

Shellycakes wrote:
gloomylette wrote:Image

Hope this works
Maybe upload it to a photo sharing site like Photobucket? (And then embed into your post here.) It isn't showing for me. I'd love to see it! Lol.
how do I embed? (Im horrible at life lol) I have the screenshot saved on my phone

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

gloomylette wrote:
Shellycakes wrote:
gloomylette wrote:how do I embed? (Im horrible at life lol) I have the screenshot saved on my phone
Unfortunately I haven't used forums since the early 2000's so the only way I know how is to have an image URL and doing [ img ]link[ /img ] (no spaces)
Sorry I can't be more help :( that's why photobucket is great as you can upload a photo and have a URL for it.

gloomylette
Learner
Learner

Post by gloomylette »

[img][IMG]http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab12 ... -34-09.png[/img][/img]

Sorry I can't get the actual image for some reason butbheres the link lmao!
Last edited by gloomylette on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

Fixed it for you! I can see it :-D

Shellycakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shellycakes »

I'm amazed she replied to you at all about it!!! Wonder how or if she'll even bother covering up her 'mistake' lol! Thanks for sharing <3

gloomylette
Learner
Learner

Post by gloomylette »

Thank you! I know and within literally a minute within me posting it haha! But she can't respond to any posts from her minions why? Lol she's quick to defend her honor.. :hail:

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

That's hilarious! So that goes to show she must read comments - why the hell does she never respond to anything other than when someone calls her out on something? Her minions should see that and realize their "swamp queen" isn't as great as they think she is. She probably looks at all her comments, I mean she clearly doesn't do much during the day so she's probably always online. Pretty shitty of her that she doesn;t bother replying to ANY of them on her videos.

masochisticbeaver
Learner
Learner

Post by masochisticbeaver »

But how would she reply to comments when they literally only say "I'm early" "Daily routine: watch Bunny" "your eyes are so pretty" and other drivel like that? If anything, the SWAMP FAMILY GATORS are less creative than Bunny is.

BessieCheese
Debater
Debater

Post by BessieCheese »

masochisticbeaver wrote:But how would she reply to comments when they literally only say "I'm early" "Daily routine: watch Bunny" "your eyes are so pretty" and other drivel like that? If anything, the SWAMP FAMILY GATORS are less creative than Bunny is.
But if she loves her 'swamp fam' the way she says she does, she would love replying to all the nice (but admittedly dull) comments she gets.

justausername
Informer
Informer

Post by justausername »

LiddlePallid wrote:That's hilarious! So that goes to show she must read comments - why the hell does she never respond to anything other than when someone calls her out on something? Her minions should see that and realize their "swamp queen" isn't as great as they think she is. She probably looks at all her comments, I mean she clearly doesn't do much during the day so she's probably always online. Pretty shitty of her that she doesn;t bother replying to ANY of them on her videos.
Actually, if you watch her videos early, i've noticed she replies to a couple of comments. Usually the ones asking her questions. She could probably respond to more, but at least she does to a couple of people.

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

I guess I just never see them then lol. I'm not saying she has to reply to like 100 a day, just saying for one this is her only job, she's able to make a living from doing basically nothing, and she is admittedly extremely lazy. Least she can do is spend an hour or two a day replying to these people who think she's a God.

JStone+
Talker
Talker

Post by JStone+ »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GabzFiveHead
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GabzFiveHead »

Just wanted to say how much I love reading this thread! I feel like for a trash forum everyOne is so fair with the comments they make and no One ever argues with each other! So different to other gurus trash threads! So nice seeing people giving each other friendly tips and advice too! :love2:

Sorry I know it's off topic but I'm 9 months pregnant and due to give birth any day now and feeling very soppy! Haha <3 :tu:

schadenfreude
Informer
Informer

Post by schadenfreude »

GabzFiveHead wrote:Just wanted to say how much I love reading this thread! I feel like for a trash forum everyOne is so fair with the comments they make and no One ever argues with each other! So different to other gurus trash threads! So nice seeing people giving each other friendly tips and advice too! :love2:

Sorry I know it's off topic but I'm 9 months pregnant and due to give birth any day now and feeling very soppy! Haha <3 :tu:
Well we're here to trash the youtubers, not each other ;)

and good luck, hope all goes well!

Return to “grav3yardgirl”