RETIRED MODERATOR

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY
Has thanked: 0

Re: HauteFillerup - Aspyn Ovard - Part 7

Post by LivingInElysium »

Great thread name!
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Merkittenn1
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Merkittenn1 »

I was reading some of the comments from their travel diary and most of them asked how they got aerial footage. Well obviously it's a drone - but it just puts into perspective of how young her subscribers are!

Dear 12 year old girls, there's more to life than being married at 19 and taking #goalz selfies of you in your fake glasses. ):

English is my 2nd language.

AwesomelyAwesome
Talker
Talker

Post by AwesomelyAwesome »

I don't get it... Amber doesn't use stupid filters on her videos... so why does Aspyn....
The ONE thing that she chooses not to copy and she picks washed out filters.....

EARTH TO ASPYN... Copy the filters not the fake glasses..... SMH

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

Omg I am loving the title :rofl:

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

I don't understand Parker saying that he grew up watching Full House... It ended the year he was born...so no Parker, you didn't grow up watching it - you thought it was trendy and cool so once it was up on Netflix you watched it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Alyciamariem wrote:I don't understand Parker saying that he grew up watching Full House... It ended the year he was born...so no Parker, you didn't grow up watching it - you thought it was trendy and cool so once it was up on Netflix you watched it.

He was probably talking about reruns, I'm 20 also and grew up watching it as well.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

opangatay wrote:
Alyciamariem wrote:I don't understand Parker saying that he grew up watching Full House... It ended the year he was born...so no Parker, you didn't grow up watching it - you thought it was trendy and cool so once it was up on Netflix you watched it.

He was probably talking about reruns, I'm 20 also and grew up watching it as well.

Hmm, interesting. I'm 20 too and where I live I don't recall them showing reruns very often at least when I was at an age where I could remember a show. Interesting!

Personperson123
Informer
Informer

Post by Personperson123 »

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Alyciamariem wrote:
opangatay wrote:

Hmm, interesting. I'm 20 too and where I live I don't recall them showing reruns very often at least when I was at an age where I could remember a show. Interesting!

Oh that's interesting, where are you from? I'm from New Jersey and I don't know exactly how long they had the reruns airing but it was longer than a decade! I definitely watched more rerun shows when I was younger than new shows. Full House, Roseanne, The Cosby Show, Saved By the Bell, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, Fresh Prince, Step by Step, etc. For some reason I took a liking to those shows more than actual current shows when I was a kid. Hahaha.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

opangatay wrote:Oh that's interesting, where are you from? I'm from New Jersey and I don't know exactly how long they had the reruns airing but it was longer than a decade! I definitely watched more rerun shows when I was younger than new shows. Full House, Roseanne, The Cosby Show, Saved By the Bell, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, Fresh Prince, Step by Step, etc. For some reason I took a liking to those shows more than actual current shows when I was a kid. Hahaha.
Not who you were quoting, but I grew up in Georgia and I was the same way! I have watched Full House and Boy Meets World way too many times to count. I always joke that I can relate almost any situation to a Full House episode :lol:

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

opangatay wrote:
Alyciamariem wrote:
opangatay wrote:

Oh that's interesting, where are you from? I'm from New Jersey and I don't know exactly how long they had the reruns airing but it was longer than a decade! I definitely watched more rerun shows when I was younger than new shows. Full House, Roseanne, The Cosby Show, Saved By the Bell, Boy Meets World, Family Matters, Fresh Prince, Step by Step, etc. For some reason I took a liking to those shows more than actual current shows when I was a kid. Hahaha.
Toronto, Canada! I watched almost all of the shows you listed except full house LOL.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Full house and Cosby show were my jam! Everyday after school in Kindergarten I would watch both of those shows. Then Smart Guy and Sister Sister lol

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

AwesomelyAwesome wrote:I don't get it... Amber doesn't use stupid filters on her videos... so why does Aspyn....
The ONE thing that she chooses not to copy and she picks washed out filters.....

Does Haley Delvine use a hazy filter? You know she likes to copy her too.

Last edited by Oscarwilde on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

opangatay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by opangatay »

Oscarwilde wrote:Full house and Cosby show were my jam! Everyday after school in Kindergarten I would watch both of those shows. Then Smart Guy and Sister Sister lol

YES SISTER SISTER!

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

I get that we are all annoyed at Aspyn and Parker but some of you are just picking on them for stupid things. Like Parker's glasses. He's myopic so yeah, he has to wear his glasses. Aspyn's a different story. And just because you didn't have Full House reruns in Canada doesn't mean every 20 year old in the world is lying about growing up watching it. I get criticising their eating habits and the stupid things they say/do but come on

soccermomgoth
Talker
Talker

Post by soccermomgoth »

im 19 and my sister is 16 and we grew up watching the reruns (they were always on nick at nite) so thats prob what he did. we also got all the seasons for xmas one year and my sister started counting time by full house episode lmao... also its not on netflix but i really wish it was!! I think you're reaching a lil too far trying to find things to judge parker on

Kamakazi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Kamakazi »

Oscarwilde wrote:
AwesomelyAwesome wrote:I don't get it... Amber doesn't use stupid filters on her videos... so why does Aspyn....

Does Haley Delvine use a hazy filter? You know she likes to copy her too.

It kissed me off that she uses that filter. Tjeu have amazing quality cameras and make them look like shit by adding that filter

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

soccermomgoth wrote:

im 19 and my sister is 16 and when grew up watching the reruns (they were always on nick at nite) so thats prob what he did. we also got all the seasons for xmas one year and my sister started counting time by full house episode lmao... also its not on netflix but i really wish it was!! I think you're reaching a lil too far trying to find things to judge parker on
This is one of the first things I've judged Parker on... LOL. Also I wasn't aware of the re-runs (I never watched nick at nite), I never watched them or knew that there were re-runs of Full House for like 10 years until someone told me above so my comment was based on the assumption that in ended in 1995 and that there was no way to watch it unless you looked online.

Alyciamariem
Informer
Informer

Post by Alyciamariem »

parisienne wrote:I get that we are all annoyed at Aspyn and Parker but some of you are just picking on them for stupid things. Like Parker's glasses. He's myopic so yeah, he has to wear his glasses. Aspyn's a different story. And just because you didn't have Full House reruns in Canada doesn't mean every 20 year old in the world is lying about growing up watching it. I get criticising their eating habits and the stupid things they say/do but come on
I never said anyone was lying about growing up watching it... I said I didn't know that there were re-runs.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”