VDay Advice??

Eleabear57
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

VDay Advice??

Post by Eleabear57 »

So there's a guy I've been seeing for awhile, but we aren't "dating". To clarify, I had my heart broken a year or two ago and I still haven't moved on from my ex. This guy I'm seeing now is sweet and wonderful, and I love him, but I just can't get over my ex boyfriend. So we are sort of dating, but I can't put a title on it. We are also both in college (we knew each other in high school) and we spend time together on any breaks we have, but right now we live five hours apart. I want to send him something for valentine's day to show him I do really care about him (he knows about my issues with my ex and sometimes it makes him feel like I don't care about him). I just need help figuring out what to get him. Anyone have ideas? I don't have a ton of money, being in college and all, but I'm not good at figuring out gifts.

smars27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: VDay Advice??

Post by smars27 »

You can always just send a card/letter telling him how much you appreciate/love/care him and how grateful you are to have someone like him. A scrapbook of memories, something personalized, or a care package of stuff he likes might work too.

Unsolicited advice: Don't live in the past girl, your ex is your Ex for a reason, you could lose out on something "real" for something that's over.

I do know how you feel though. It took me so long to get over an Ex because I was too busy concentrating on irrelevant issues and how he made me feel, and now I regret wasting so much time mooning over a guy who didn't care about my feelings or me as a person.

Return to “Holidays”