Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

nazxr
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

Post by nazxr »

Continue talking about this greaseball here!

This thread is sponsored by Wagamamas and Domino's Pizza.

Use promo code "Zoella" for 10% off only on Sundays! (or probably Mondays).

simplyanna7

Re: Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

Post by simplyanna7 »

What do you think tonight video will be about?

cdy2
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by cdy2 »

LMAO the title :rofl: :rofl: i love when nazxr do them :tu: <3

rachz
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by rachz »

simplyanna7 wrote:What do you think tonight video will be about?
Haul
Favourites
Easy make up routine
she literally does nothing else anymore

FashionMinion
Learner
Learner

Post by FashionMinion »

I watched (skipped a lot of mins as wel) zoe her vlogmas. And when she was in topshop with poppy she was trying this coat on and I kind of fell in love with it. So I looked it up and I was in shock because I am never able to pay that for a coat + it's on masssive discount and still I can't afford it. What to her 10-15 year old minions that don't work and fall in love with the expensive clothes she shows Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

simplyanna7 wrote:What do you think tonight video will be about?
Probably a haul
Pointlessboyf keeps talking about her and Poppy shopping

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Hi, I've been a lurker for a few weeks and wanted to say this in case the Gleam Team are reading. Now I don't have anything against Alfie & Zoe, but their reactions when things dont go their way is totally against everything they say about how much they care for their fans.

Alfie - when he said that people who take pics of his door number need to get a hobby, I facepalmed. He should realise by now that their hobby is HIM. It's because of their hobby that he can buy everything he does afford security cameras etc etc. I get it must be a real pain and even scary to have people at your house all the time, but if you tell your fans to go get a new hobby, they will. They'll move on to the funnier, smarter, younger, more humble version of you.

As for Zoe, the way she reacted over the ghost writing has bugged me for ages. Mainly because she never said sorry to her fans. Not sorry for having a ghost writer (I think getting that many young people excited about a book is great), but for hiding it. She put the blame on everyone else, disappeared, and never apologised about misleading her fans. And the tweet she wrote saying she 'obviously' would need help was off the mark. No it's not obvious that you'd have help when you've been touting it as your own book. It's especially not obvious to your target market - why would they know the ins and outs of writing a book.

Anyway, as I say, I don't hate them, I just think they need to think before they tweet.

(Crossposted on Alfie's tread cos I'm new and didnt know where to put it)

newtoyou
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by newtoyou »

Hi, I've been a lurker for a few weeks and wanted to say this in case the Gleam Team are reading. Now I don't have anything against Alfie & Zoe, but their reactions when things dont go their way is totally against everything they say about how much they care for their fans.

Alfie - when he said that people who take pics of his door number need to get a hobby, I facepalmed. He should realise by now that their hobby is HIM. It's because of their hobby that he can buy everything he does afford security cameras etc etc. I get it must be a real pain and even scary to have people at your house all the time, but if you tell your fans to go get a new hobby, they will. They'll move on to the funnier, smarter, younger, more humble version of you.

As for Zoe, the way she reacted over the ghost writing has bugged me for ages. Mainly because she never said sorry to her fans. Not sorry for having a ghost writer (I think getting that many young people excited about a book is great), but for hiding it. She put the blame on everyone else, disappeared, and never apologised about misleading her fans. And the tweet she wrote saying she 'obviously' would need help was off the mark. No it's not obvious that you'd have help when you've been touting it as your own book. It's especially not obvious to your target market - why would they know the ins and outs of writing a book.

Anyway, as I say, I don't hate them, I just think they need to think before they tweet.

Clover la BonBon
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Clover la BonBon »

Got to be a haul tonight - maybe a food/what's in my fridge if she's been Waitrose again.

GraceNich
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GraceNich »

FashionMinion wrote:I watched (skipped a lot of mins as wel) zoe her vlogmas. And when she was in topshop with poppy she was trying this coat on and I kind of fell in love with it. So I looked it up and I was in shock because I am never able to pay that for a coat + it's on masssive discount and still I can't afford it. What to her 10-15 year old minions that don't work and fall in love with the expensive clothes she shows Image

Its not the same coat. But yeah, Zoe likes expensive stuff. You can see it, because her fans create accounts where they post her clothes

Pistachiyo
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Pistachiyo »

x

RebeccaDoppelmeyer
Debater
Debater

Post by RebeccaDoppelmeyer »

<3

Pantomed
Talker
Talker

Post by Pantomed »

I hate it so much when they're eating their "dinner" (or is it midnight snack?) in bed and go to sleep afterwards.
I imagine they leave the garbage and food scraps next to their bed until the morning.
In Alfie's vlog "how to sleep at work", they're eating a huge meal in bed. From what I can tell, this is what Zoe ate:

ImageImage
Image Image

No they didn't share this. She ate this on her own.
How can you eat this much when you do NOTHING all day long?

Pantomed
Talker
Talker

Post by Pantomed »

Pantomed wrote:I hate it so much when they're eating their "dinner" (or is it midnight snack?) in bed and go to sleep afterwards.
I imagine they leave the garbage and food scraps next to their bed until the morning.
In Alfie's vlog "how to sleep at work", they're eating a huge meal in bed. From what I can tell, this is what Zoe ate:

ImageImage
Image Image

hobbiton
Informer
Informer

Post by hobbiton »

Pantomed wrote:I hate it so much when they're eating their "dinner" (or is it midnight snack?) in bed and go to sleep afterwards.

ImageImage
Image Image

In one of Tanya's vlogs, her and Zoe are in the upstairs room (where she films her videos) and she tells Tanya that Martha (Tanya's dog) is getting into an empty pizza box she left on her bedroom floor. So yes, her alfies room is probably horribly disgusting.

Also, I'm so happy I could contribute to at least half of the thread title!! I love greaseballa!

WhackyJackie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by WhackyJackie »

:love2:

bettyissopretty
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bettyissopretty »

I don't know what she's uploading tonight but I bet at least 80% of it will be her looking at herself in her viewfinder

Tamaramara
Talker
Talker

Post by Tamaramara »

hobbiton wrote:

ImageImage
Image Image

In one of Tanya's vlogs, her and Zoe are in the upstairs room (where she films her videos) and she tells Tanya that Martha (Tanya's dog) is getting into an empty pizza box she left on her bedroom floor. So yes, her alfies room is probably horribly disgusting.

Also, I'm so happy I could contribute to at least half of the thread title!! I love greaseballa!

Thats so gross!! I cannot stand eating in bed. It makes me feel so fat and lazy and plus if you get crumbs everywhere then you have to sleep in it. They probably eat in bed so that they dont feel bad for falling asleep right after like they would normally do on the couch :roll: so gross..

Yea I agree its probably going to be a haul or a challenge video with someone is my guess, just the usual things she does.

helloitjessAGAINx
Talker
Talker

Post by helloitjessAGAINx »

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

Ugh put away that ugly face Zoe.

Also I really hope she didn't finish all that food. It's so unfair that even though she's gained weight, it's really not that much when you see her diet.

Return to “Zoella”