Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

han_han
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

Post by han_han »

I didn't mind him in the video, thought he was quite funny! Zoe was extra in this vid, saw the inside of her mouth SO much

KCxo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by KCxo »

I stopped watching her videos after the vlogmas fail, but I was intrigued by this one and decided to watch. Huge mistake on my part.

(vivaglam's pic ^)

I mean, really? All that money and free stuff and she can't buy/use a foundation that matches the colour of her neck. The rest of her face isn't much better, to be honest. Her bronzer/contour looks muddy as hell and her brow bone highlight is far too white in comparison to her orange face.

All that open-mouthed laughing is so irritating, especially when she's chewing gum and we can see it rolling around in there. Ew.

In regards to the car singing, I get the impression that she's either trying to copy Nicole Guerriero or James Corden. Prob James Corden though, since his Carpool Karaoke thing blew up and became really popular.

sunnysky
Learner
Learner

Post by sunnysky »

BLBY wrote: I used a clay facemask on my nose ONLY. Its actually indian healing clay powder which you mix with apple cider vinegar (honestly, looks the same as the stuff in Zoes video, accept the pot of clay powder cost me £7, and i can't see it running out for years, and the ACV cost £10. Both from Amazon) anyway, I use it only on my nose as I find it really helps to sort out my blackheads. However, I once decided to be daring and put it on my whole face and I broke out with the nasty, huge, inflamed underskin spots that you see on Zoe's face all the time. Took about a week to clear up, and i've not put it on the rest of my face since.
Sometimes those breakouts show the mask is working. Like with activated charcoal it's drawing out the impurities so you will have more breakouts for a couple weeks. Then once your skin gets used to it and is detoxed, the mask will work properly. Maybe Zoe isn't using the mask enough and that's why she has those planet sized zits all over.

Red Lips
Informer
Informer

Post by Red Lips »

While they can bit annoying with being OTT (and Mark sucking up to Zoe), I think it's good for Zoe to hang out with Mark. She obviously likes to act silly and that's why she gets on so well with Joe and Louise. Alfie, on the other hand, is quite the straight man. So having only him for company, of course she's going to wither. At least with Mark she can act silly /herself (with a bit of fake excitement on top -can't really blame her, she barely leaves the house, might as well enjoy it while she can-) as she said. He doesn't bring her down when she gets excited.

Also, I haven't followed her since she stopped vlogging after vlogmas (main channel is unbearably boring), since when did Alfie get an office? Did they give a reason for it? I guess cabin fever finally got to him. Definitely has to do with their relationship too. If everything was rainbows and butterflies, they wouldn't need to change anything. But, then again, it's pretty hard for any couple to live and work in the same place...

But, I kinda hope this is a sign of the beginning of the end for Zalfie. I just can't with their relationship. It doesn't look healthy. Not in the toxic kind of way. But in the unfulfilling, is-never gonna-work-long-term-but-we're-trying, no chemistry, no building each other up kind of way. If I'm totally mistaken, then good for them! But it just doesn't really look that way :? ...

jbsayshi
Informer
Informer

Post by jbsayshi »

I don't like to be too nit picky with Zoe, because we are all human. BUT she was SO distracted when driving with Mark, laughing, singing, looking at him and looking at herself in the view finder. That looks really bad on her as she's been criticized before for looking away from the road. Really irresponsible.

Also, I've noticed that Zoe has been singing in videos and snapchats quite a lot recently, and she actually has a pretty good voice when she tries. Made me worry she's going to try a singing career and they'll say "Zoe's always singing she loves to sing!" (like about her being a book worm). But that's definitely me reaching. She wouldn't be able to perform because of her anxiety and I doubt she's that good anyway.

Turn Left at Irony
Talker
Talker

Post by Turn Left at Irony »

I find it amusing and a reflection on fame that Zoe is getting slated in the papers for her photograph of a "random man and his dog". I was brought up on Pink Floyd, (even went to the Roger Waters' Wall concert a few years back).

This random man, aka David Gilmour, is a true legend being the co-songwriter, guitar player and singer in one of the world's biggest selling bands. I do not blame Zoe for not recognising Gilmour as few of my age and younger would, but it this is man who has shunned fame, but his work is known by billions. Dark Side of the Moon is one of the biggest selling albums in history, (the likes of Taylor Swift and Bleiber could only dream of selling so many albums).

yoongi
Learner
Learner

Post by yoongi »

what is this new teenager-y tumblr meme esque editing style
it's not even that it doesn't fit her age it just seems so forced and not a part of her personality. you'd expect it from dan bc he loves memes but zoe lol wtf

hally34
Debater
Debater

Post by hally34 »

Turn Left at Irony wrote:I find it amusing and a reflection on fame that Zoe is getting slated in the papers for her photograph of a "random man and his dog". I was brought up on Pink Floyd, (even went to the Roger Waters' Wall concert a few years back).

This random man, aka David Gilmour, is a true legend being the co-songwriter, guitar player and singer in one of the world's biggest selling bands. I do not blame Zoe for not recognising Gilmour as few of my age and younger would, but it this is man who has shunned fame, but his work is known by billions. Dark Side of the Moon is one of the biggest selling albums in history, (the likes of Taylor Swift and Bleiber could only dream of selling so many albums).
has she acknowledged this at all? So funny she'll hate how silly it makes her look. She probably thought she was the famous one taking a photo of a the old guy with his dog, lucky him, little did she know!

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Turn Left at Irony wrote:I find it amusing and a reflection on fame that Zoe is getting slated in the papers for her photograph of a "random man and his dog". I was brought up on Pink Floyd, (even went to the Roger Waters' Wall concert a few years back).

To be fair, I wouldn't have recognised him either. Mainly because you don't expect to randomly encounter famous people as you're out and about. I think the embarrassment is the caption. If she'd just left it blank then it would have looked intentional and she might have been able to get away with it.

hollythinks
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hollythinks »

Sorry for the double post but the beauty of the 'random man' photo is it could provide us with some great titles for the new thread!

Jasmine S

Post by Jasmine S »

I wouldn't have recognized him either, but I also don't post pictures of "random" people on my social media accounts. These youtubers think they bring so much value to this world with their constant drivel.

hobbiton
Informer
Informer

Greaseballella: 280390 Days of Wagamamas Part 37

Post by hobbiton »

I couldn't make it past the first few minutes of that vlog.

First of all her make up is disgusting. The highlight in her inner corners is way over done. And the obvious unmatched foundation.

Honestly I clicked off pretty much after that obnoxious opened mouthed fake laugh she did. Like, seriously? She looks ridiculous, idk if I prefer her actual piggy laugh to her open mouthed one though.

ALSO, what the actual fuck did she mean when she said "I saw mark vlogging so I thought I better pick my camera up as well" are you an actual idiot now Zoe? You live with a fucking daily vlogger! You might've thought about that when you saw Alfie pick his camera up in Dublin you gross twat.

She literally disgusts me so much these days, and it's not just her greasy body and hair and her general ability to look gross at all times. It's just HER. If you know what I mean? Like everything about her, from her accent (which I used to love btw) to the way she acts like she's never done a wrong thing in her life and how she acts like she's 15/16 and sometimes even 12. I honestly don't think I can hate watch her anymore.

You guys, I think this is the year I finally unsubscribe from Zoe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samantha18
Learner
Learner

Post by Samantha18 »

I'm surprised no one pointed this out yet, but this is like what the 3rd or 4th time she's ever hung out with this Mark guy?
And she's already acting like she's known him her whole life and knows everything about him? The girls delusional, didn't she learn anything from the whole Gabby bullshit that happened?! It's really kinda sad to be honest she must be really desperate for companionship if she's willing to force inorganic friendships like that. All my closest friends took months if not years of seeing them everyday at school or work before we developed the type of friendship and trust we have now.
Zoe on the other hand really knows nothing about Mark or even Gabby tbh.

Tamaramara
Talker
Talker

Post by Tamaramara »

Omg that mark kid..ugh...he makes me literally want to rip my eyes out and shove them into my ears so I never have to see or hear him ever again I just cant, I watched a couple mins of her vlog and I was done..... :barf:

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

hobbiton wrote:I couldn't make it past the first few minutes of that vlog.

First of all her make up is disgusting. The highlight in her inner corners is way over done. And the obvious unmatched foundation.

Honestly I clicked off pretty much after that obnoxious opened mouthed fake laugh she did. Like, seriously? She looks ridiculous, idk if I prefer her actual piggy laugh to her open mouthed one though.

ALSO, what the actual fuck did she mean when she said "I saw mark vlogging so I thought I better pick my camera up as well" are you an actual idiot now Zoe? You live with a fucking daily vlogger! You might've thought about that when you saw Alfie pick his camera up in Dublin you gross twat.

She literally disgusts me so much these days, and it's not just her greasy body and hair and her general ability to look gross at all times. It's just HER. If you know what I mean? Like everything about her, from her accent (which I used to love btw) to the way she acts like she's never done a wrong thing in her life and how she acts like she's 15/16 and sometimes even 12. I honestly don't think I can hate watch her anymore.

You guys, I think this is the year I finally unsubscribe from Zoe.

welcome to the club :) buffles me why anyone would watch her at this point

SniperBallZ
Learner
Learner

Post by SniperBallZ »

I watched one of his videos after she mentioned him in a favourites video last year, and I didn't really like him and couldn't see why she said he was so amazing. But it's so fake now. She just wanted to find a more unknown you tuber and mention them so he would be obsessed with her, but also owe any popularity to her. She's desperate for people who always suck up to her and think the sun shines out of her ass

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

hally34 wrote:

has she acknowledged this at all? So funny she'll hate how silly it makes her look. She probably thought she was the famous one taking a photo of a the old guy with his dog, lucky him, little did she know!
She liked David Gilmour's tweet:
"David Gilmour ‏@GilmourOrgasm Feb 8

Zoella posted this on Instagram almost 1 year ago
''Took this photo of a random man & his dog''
#RandomMan"
It's a bit of a non-story so I can see why she's not made a big deal of it.

hohoho
Learner
Learner

Post by hohoho »

Okay, so I just watched Alfie's latest vlog and I have to vent.

Did anyone else feel really uncomfortable when they were all laughing at Alfie's mum when Zoe had done her eyebrows for her, after (quote from Alfie) 'Zoe did them badly on purpose'. Like that seems like such a bitchy passive-aggressive move, or is it just me? Like, Zoe's a 'beauty guru', why not show Alfie's mum how to properly fill in her brows, not make her look like a clown and then everyone pressure her to be on camera and laugh at her?

I don't know something about that scene really irked me.

stormsandsaints
Learner
Learner

Post by stormsandsaints »

Something struck me at the end of Zoe's latest vlog—Mark was gathering up his stuff and couldn't find something, so he said, "That's what happens when you come here, you lose your bloody mind." And Zoe agreed, "Yeah, you actually do." :roll:

Also Mark said in his vlog that he had had a sleepover at Zoe's the night before, where they "watched some horror films and ate some pizza." Then in the vlog, they proceed to watch A Simple Wish, the Amy Winehouse documentary, and "binge-watch" X Factor (while eating Wagamamas. And wearing face masks. It's the same thing, every time.)

fleurish
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by fleurish »

David should take a picture of her and write: "random girl and her dog not sure who she is"
Either way he's more famous than she will ever be :D
English is my 2nd language, so, please, bear with me.

Return to “Zoella”