LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Post by Indilwen »

Here you go, ladies! A brand new thread for y'all! Happy Sunday!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: LisaLisaD1~ Part 32 How many tubes of Toothpaste???

Post by Indilwen »

"EastCoastGlamour" said...
I just wanted to add that I think the stress she was Really referring do was Brooke's IG & Brooke's resistance to taking it down. We all know Lisa has no backbone, even when it comes to the welfare of her own children, but I think it was getting to a point with all the posts Here, IG and YT that she needed to do something. Brooke's IG was changed countless times, but never taken down completely, so you know there was a struggle & that's Stress to Lisa. Notice how Lisa Mentioned Brooke over and over in the last 2 videos. She wants it to Appear that all is Well in the Duncan Home, but it's Not. I wonder if she kept this all from Jown to keep the peace? Lisa is very Calculating & doesn't this YT "fame" (in her Delusional Mind) to end. Even if it's at the cost of her own children. With every video she looks older & acts & speaks crazier. She wants her minions to think everything is wonderful, but she's a mess! She keeps trying to escape by searching for new nude lip combos for "us" I'm just wondering How long this can go on? Her greed & selfishness have taken over :o. I find it Offensive to all the hard working women and stay @home Moms when she says how stressed out she is all the time! WTF Lisa! You have NO Stress! Stop Shopping & running around town looking for nude lip combos and take a walk or something!

I was literally clapping my hands when I read this comment! YES! YES! YES! I have been a stay at home mom for several years now, and I can't lie and say that it isn't stressful at times. Probably more so than when I worked outside of the home in many ways. But I can honestly say that the things that stress Lisa aren't the same things that stress me at all. My stresses come more from worrying about my kids, trying to juggle everyone else's busy schedules, making sure people are where they need to be on time with the proper clothing/uniform/equipment, making sure everyone has a decent meal when they are going five different directions, making sure laundry gets done and pets are taken care of and lawn is cut and flowers are watered and cars are serviced and my parents get to their doctor's appointments and scheduling service people to come to the house and cutting my parent's lawn and sometimes being the only parent around when my husband is stuck working 12 hour shifts in the ER for days on end...you all get the drift. I'm sure many of you are in the same sort of circumstances that I'm in.

It totally galls me to listen to Lisa whine sometimes. Oh, poor poor woman. So stressed because she has to keep track of shipping out international orders! Boo hoo! Listening to her bitch about the eyelash glue that didn't work so well actually had me grinding my teeth a little bit...lol. When she talks about things like hoping she has enough time to get her salad at the drive through, and sounding put out that she'll probably have to eat it while sitting in the pickup line at Will's school is the ultimate in "first world problems" as far as I'm concerned. And I just want to smack her upside the head when she talks about getting upset when she can't find some lipstick color that she thinks is going out of production. She gets so worried that she is buying "backups" and having her internet pals scouring the ends of the earth to find her more backups so she doesn't have to stress about it. Good grief!

I still think the only reason this thing with Brooke and her IG might have gotten under Lisa's skin is because people were making comments about it on Lisa's YT and IG. She doesn't want to be bothered with Brooke's nonsense. I'm convinced that's the main reason why this situation with Brooke and her social media has blown up to the point that it has. As long as it kept Brooke occupied and Lisa didn't have to spend any time being a mother to the poor girl, she didn't care what Brooke was doing. It kept Brooke out of her hair. Lisa used to talk about Will playing video games. I have visions of that poor kid holed up in his room all of the time with a pair of headphones on, totally tuning out the real world while he's hooked up to his computer or his game console killing zombies or whatever it is kids do on video games these days.

Lisa needs to put away her cameras and take down all of her mirrors and stop looking at herself and look at her family once in a while...especially her children! She might be shocked at what she'd see if she actually took the time to look.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Now, on to the subject of that empties video...OMG, what a joke! I can't believe I was dumb enough to sit there and watch over 30 minutes of Lisa essentially pawing through a bag of trash! How long has she been accumulating that crap? What was it...eight tubes of toothpaste? I lost track of how many mascaras, empty packs of false lashes, and cotton pads she pulled out of there. It would have taken me at least a year to have accumulated that much trash of just my own beauty products. It takes me a really long time to use up a mascara. I end up throwing them away because they are old before they are used up or dried up. I didn't even used to do that before I read a while back that it's unsanitary to use mascara for more than a few months at at time. It's also the reason I don't buy more than one or two mascaras at a time, either. I don't want them to go to waste.

It also takes me quite a while to use up a big can of hairspray like that. She had at least three cans in her bag. And those cotton pads...how many does it take for her to remove her makeup? She must use like half a bag of them every time she takes off her makeup. They looked like they were pretty generous sized bags, too. I guess I shouldn't have been shocked about the false lashes, due to the fact she's often been wearing two pairs at a time.

I had to laugh at her calling herself the grim reaper. I guess she hasn't noticed her cheekbones sticking out so prominently gives her that weird, skeletal look until she saw herself in the bright sunlight in the viewfinder of her camera. Yes, Lisa...you do have a strong resemblance to the grim reaper. Go ahead, get some more fillers and botox. :roll:

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

I have finally reached the time in my life where I am virtually stress free 95% of the time. My kids are out on there own and doing great.

Raising three kids there is no way I could have spent even half the time or the money on myself that Lisa does! Especially through the teen years. Getting them through school and into college without someone going to jail or committing murder (me), was a miracle.........now that's STRESS!

Lisa is selfish, lazy and weak. Being a good parent is hard work and Lisa can't be bothered with it. But you'd think John would step in and lay down the law. He has nothing to worry about in doing so because Lisa won't leave him, I mean she never could, because there isn't another man on earth who would put up with her. That and the fact she's not getting any younger, in fact, she's aging rapidly!

And why in the hell does she need to save every tube of toothpaste to show as part of her empties? But I'm curious. Are those all of her empties for 2015? Because if it is it shows just how much crap she has. If I saved all my empties for a year, it would probably fill a dumpster!

Pheebie
Informer
Informer

Post by Pheebie »

She’s trying to cut down on her stress level this year - that’s laughable. I know it’s been said before, but if this woman ever truly has a serious issue in her life, something that is REALLY stressful, she won’t be able to cope. Three or four “angry emails” ruins her night. She has it so hard. Boo hoo hoo. :roll:

I’m hitting a wall with this insipid woman. The way she acts so put-upon and gets exasperated by the least little thing. Stressing over finding limited edition nude lipsticks (because she doesn’t have enough), the phony laugh, the flippin’ false lash obsession . . . . I can’t. I just can’t.

She mentions throwing away toothpaste tubes in the kitchen, implying yet again she’s brushing her teeth in there. Disgusting.

And her face looks ridiculous in this latest empties video - truly a caricature: the over-the-top lashes, the puffed-up lips, swollen-looking cheeks. She’s so incredibly overdone in every possible way.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

shyghost Instagram:

FOLLOW
Brooke Duncan All is well in the Duncan home

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll just bet it is!

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Something that has been on my mind since watching the Friday Haul and Empties videos.

Lisa mentioned Brooke, contouring, and fake eyelashes. I am a couple of years younger than Lisa. I don't remember wearing fake eyelashes or wearing as much make-up Brooke does at 15. I know that times have changed, but is this normal? I have two boys and only wear lipstick on the regular basis so I have limited knowledge on what teenaged girls wear now. But, I am not understanding why a 15 year-old needs false eyelashes and contouring everyday.

My son plays high sports so I attend a lot of school sponsored events. I've never seen a girl wear this much make-up even at banquets. Some of them you do see with sparkly eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation. Mostly, I see girls with lipstick/lip gloss, and that's it. The only time I've seen any type of make-up like that (eyelashes, contour, et cetera) was at the Homecoming dance.

Am I out of touch or are false eyelashes the high school norm?

sassymomma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sassymomma »

Hi ladies~~
I have been a fan of this part of guru gossiper, as I relate to you lovelies on your distain for Lisa and Brooke LOL. I just wanted to introduce myself as I will be a new addition to your site, hope there is room ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sassymomma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sassymomma »

Hi ladies~~
I have been a fan of this part of guru gossiper, as I relate to you lovelies on your distain for Lisa and Brooke LOL. I just wanted to introduce myself as I will be a new addition to your site, hope there is room ;)

LinniePoo2
Informer
Informer

Post by LinniePoo2 »

lenathediva wrote:Something that has been on my mind since watching the Friday Haul and Empties videos.

Lisa mentioned Brooke, contouring, and fake eyelashes. I am a couple of years younger than Lisa. I don't remember wearing fake eyelashes or wearing as much make-up Brooke does at 15. I know that times have changed, but is this normal? I have two boys and only wear lipstick on the regular basis so I have limited knowledge on what teenaged girls wear now. But, I am not understanding why a 15 year-old needs false eyelashes and contouring everyday.

My son plays high sports so I attend a lot of school sponsored events. I've never seen a girl wear this much make-up even at banquets. Some of them you do see with sparkly eyeshadow, eyeliner, foundation. Mostly, I see girls with lipstick/lip gloss, and that's it. The only time I've seen any type of make-up like that (eyelashes, contour, et cetera) was at the Homecoming dance.

All that makeup is NOT the norm at my daughter's high school...on special occasions, yes (dances, formal school functions) but on regular school days, not at all. You have to realize, though, this is Lisa's daughter we're talking about. It's all she knows.

LLCNYC
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LLCNYC »

lenathediva wrote:Something that has been on my mind since watching the Friday Haul and Empties videos.

My last 2 are in HS and NO FLIPPING WAY is there anyone I've seen that wears that much makeup on a regular basis...NONE.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

Lena,

My daughter is only 20.....so highschool was only a couple of years ago. I've never seen ANYONE who wore makeup like Brooke and her friends except to the Prom.

Moonpie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Moonpie »

My daughter just texted me. She's at the theater seeing Les Miserables right now! She got a sudent discount on tickets. $38!!!!!

She's going to see Chicago too :tu: Wish I was there :)

lenathediva
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lenathediva »

Thank you, ladies. I didn't think that was normal. I'm assuming that Brooke gets strange looks at school. I wonder how long it takes her to get ready?

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Moonpie wrote:shyghost Instagram:

FOLLOW
Brooke Duncan All is well in the Duncan home

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: I'll just bet it is!
I'm pretty sure that comment was directed at Me. ;)
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

EastCoastGlamour
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by EastCoastGlamour »

Totally Agree with all of you ladies!

My daughter is in college right now & she never wore that much makeup, nor did her friends. Only while in the school plays or on Halloween did she even wear false lashes. My son is now the same age as Brooke & none of the girls in his class wear that much makeup either. I also have never seen IG's like that of Brooke & her friends.
""I only wear Lipstick at night, Lipstick during the day is So Tacky" - Alex, HRH Collection.

sassymomma
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sassymomma »

Looks like mini-Lisa is at it again. Posting pictures of herself making seductive faces and poses is not going to get you anywhere B, well anything GOOD that is.

I have a 16 year old daughter, and if I ever caught her posting the kind of things I see Brooke uploading, I would eliminate all access to the Internet! It's disgusting what Lisa allows in her home!

Also this "spilledlunch" girl is NOT someone I would ever let my Natalie hang out with. She is 18, posts provocative pictures, and CUTS herself. What mother would allow someone like that around their kid? Especially one who is (in Brooke's case) very impressionable. Does someone have any more info on Jennica?

txgirl
Informer
Informer

Post by txgirl »

This woman gets stressed out over shipping packages, the oh so scary parking lot at the post office, and getting emails from strangers asking for tracking info on the crap she sent them...but, a family member dies and she shops and does a video, her 15 year old daughter is putting herself in harms way and she brushes it off blaming the mean old hags on this site...yeah, all is well at the Duncan home. Riiiiiiight it's all sunshine and roses :roll:

PkayB113
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PkayB113 »

sassymomma wrote:Hi ladies~~

Welcome Sassy!

Return to “LisaLisaD1”