General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Gatsby_22
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General Hollyannaeree Thread Part--4

Post by Gatsby_22 »

Hi guys! First post! Wanted to make an account to leave this link, regarding her post on her new phone case.

Gatsby_22
Learner
Learner

Post by Gatsby_22 »

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

Coming soon to Holly's Instagram feed . . .

Notice how she crossed her lets at the knees to make herself look narrower there, and in combination with sticking her ass out and twisting her torso, makes herself look curvy.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

LivingInElysium wrote:Image

Coming soon to Holly's Instagram feed . . .

Notice how she crossed her lets at the knees to make herself look narrower there, and in combination with sticking her ass out and twisting her torso, makes herself look curvy.
She looks like she's about to lose her balance and fall over.

Cow tipping, anyone? Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

The other day I did a little exercise, now I have a very normal body (size 8 - 10 UK), and am pear shaped. I don't exercise at all and try to eat as healthy as possible.

So, I stood in front of the mirror, pushed my butt out to the far back, put my arm up a'la holly and tilted my hip to the side. Lo and behold, I suddenly looked bikini instagram worthy. Of course I clinched my stomach and everything I could. I couldn't even hold it 15 seconds, my back was killing me and I nearly passed out, but I figured that anyone could look like that if you put enough effort in.

How dumb adults could be looking at her and asking what diet or exercise program someone follows when they never post their food or workouts. I follow a lot of legitimate health and fitness girls, you could see the effort and work they put in. For someone that claims they rarely exercise or do cardio and eats like crap, how can someone not put 2 + 2 together to figure out that this person is deceiving you. Getting the "figure" that thirsty puts on her IG takes daily work! :roll: :roll: The world is full of sheep, blindly following the blind without ever questioning anything.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

twipp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twipp »

whoever predicted a new bathroom selfie was correct lmfao!! does she really go to the mall everyday? whaaaaat

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

Contortion queen is back with another selfie. Like wtf is that pose??? Crossed legs and awkward arm just look ridiculous. No jacket today to camouflage her figure on one side so I'm guessing that's why she's contorting so hard. She's literally there everyday.

I like how holly thinks she's the shoe expert now, when people are talking about style and comfort of their own CL's. They ask holly how she wears them because they are so uncomfortable and she says they're not. Lol ok. Also telling another girl that her favorite style is in Holly's opinion a horrible style.

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

Wonk_Eye wrote:Also telling another girl that her favorite style is in Holly's opinion a horrible style.
Because Holly definitely has style goals Image I would NEVER step foot into Nordstrom or Neiman's dressed in the cheap shit she wears. She looks like a cheap prostitute among well-off people and completely out of place. I'm sure the sales associates think the same thing of her when they see her coming in every day in her tacky outfits that won't even make it through the wash.

c0ffeebeans
Informer
Informer

Post by c0ffeebeans »

Wonk_Eye wrote:Also telling another girl that her favorite style is in Holly's opinion a horrible style.
you're talking about holly and jewish_girl right? i went on her insta and she has sooo much more chanel and louboutins (and every high end brand) than holly yet bumpkin holly trying to hold her own in the convo. i wonder what she thought of this wannabe

Wonk_Eye
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Wonk_Eye »

^ Yeah! She wasn't even asking Holly for her opinion either she was just tagging her friend! And then at the end she was like, "to each their own I guess". She was probably thinking what a bitch Holly is LOL.

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

I have a feeling that Holly works at the mall or something. Maybe in one of those cheap stores that allow her to dress like a hooker to work. Is there a Fashion Nova store at the mall that she's at? Maybe she works there and gets discounts on her next hooker outfit. It's the only explanation as to why she's ALWAYS at the mall & NM bathroom. I HIGHLY DOUBT that any high end store or department store would hire her cheap looking ass. Her outfits all scream tacky and skanky. I think she just stops by the bathroom during her breaks to take selfies. That's the kind of life I think she lives in all honesty.

ginginginger
Learner
Learner

Post by ginginginger »

Gurugossiper80 wrote:I have a feeling that Holly works at the mall or something. Maybe in one of those cheap stores that allow her to dress like a hooker to work. Is there a Fashion Nova store at the mall that she's at? Maybe she works there and gets discounts on her next hooker outfit. It's the only explanation as to why she's ALWAYS at the mall & NM bathroom. I HIGHLY DOUBT that any high end store or department store would hire her cheap looking ass. Her outfits all scream tacky and skanky. I think she just stops by the bathroom during her breaks to take selfies. That's the kind of life I think she lives in all honesty.
Just checked the store directory of the mall she always frequents and YUP! There is a fashion nova :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
https://www.westfield.com/topanga/stores/all-stores

Gurugossiper80
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gurugossiper80 »

^ LOL!!!! Now I truly believe that she works at the mall. I mean, why else would she be there every single day?? Lmaoooooo

123xyz
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by 123xyz »

I really wonder what the mall employees think of her. Wouldn't they find it odd to see her come in there everyday?

twipp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twipp »

OMG LOLOL I don't know why I never thought of that - but she probably does work at the mall :x it makes a lot of sense now...

twipp
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twipp »

btw did Holly ever finish HS or college?

kupoloofa
Informer
Informer

Post by kupoloofa »

I highly doubt Holly works at a mall. If she did, she would be way too paranoid and skittish from people recognizing her and taking pictures of her fridge body for the internet to see. For calling herself a "public figure," she would freak out if she had to stay in one public place for long enough for people to spot her. Yes, she goes to the mall every day, but she's not confined to one store for an 8 hour shift for people to be able to catch her.

And let's be honest, we all know Holly refuses to work to earn a living. After her YouTube days are over (which is pretty much now), she'll be pinching pennies and selling shit until she's on the streets.

chateautoro
Informer
Informer

Post by chateautoro »

^ yeah I feel like she's on her way out, too. This is the beginning of the end. Her channel has a net loss of subscribers month to month, and hasn't been growing at all. It's not even stagnant, it's declining. I can't imagine companies paying her big bucks for sponsored deals when there are literally hundreds of thousands of ytubers that are way more successful and actually have a semblance of a work ethic. Holly makes every dime a dozen ytuber look hard working lol.

Anyway OT but I noticed that she's selling her used Prada double tote for 2780. Wtf?! You can buy it brand new at Neiman for that price. So, the only incentive to buy one of her used 3 year old bags is to save on tax?? She is so so so greedy.

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

Does she live in the valley? Why is she at the Topanga mall so much?

bunnylicious
Learner
Learner

Post by bunnylicious »

I'm pretty sure this is old, but check this out: https://www.exploretalent.com/hollynurczyk Enjoy old pictures of her posing with only 1/3 of her face!

I guess she was hoping to land a gig modeling or acting.

Return to “Hollyannaeree”