Estee "Scamdi" Lasmug - Part 15

dulapeep
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by dulapeep »

Credit to mephista for the Scamdi part, saw that in the thread title suggestions and died :rofl:

okitsune
Informer
Informer

Re: Estee "Scamdi" Lasmug - Part 15

Post by okitsune »

that title tho :rofl:
Image :love2:

missb216
Learner
Learner

Post by missb216 »

Ok, so at one point Ingrid kept going on about douching and "female cleansing products".
Now Estee is going on about boobs. Every. Chance. She. Gets.
I cant roll my eyes any harder.

Just because this girl has money now, doesn't mean she has brains.
And holy crap, the lemmings that freaked out over ANYONE that questioned her boob rants in the comments

Rant over.

Day-Tripper
Learner
Learner

Post by Day-Tripper »

I don't know for sure that the boob love is forced and artificial, but it sure comes off that way

hanalily8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hanalily8 »

I can't decide whether being in LOVE with boobs is an ok thing or an annoying, negative thing. Obviously some women get a lot of attention because of their breasts and I would consider that to be negative - as boobs are overly sexualised when they shouldn't be whatsoever. However, it's good to celebrate them as they contribute to giving life and each and every set of boobs are different, so that's being positive right?
I just don't know how I feel about it. Maybe because it's just HER?? :|

kowabunga
Informer
Informer

Post by kowabunga »

can someone please explain what she said about boobs? Cause you'd have to pay me money to make me watch one of her vids these days
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

hanalily8
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hanalily8 »

kowabunga wrote:can someone please explain what she said about boobs? Cause you'd have to pay me money to make me watch one of her vids these days
On her what I got for Christmas haul video - ".. I love boobs. Like, I love boobies so much. They're so squishy and.. there and I just love the way they look and love the way they feel and I love boobs in art form"

Day-Tripper
Learner
Learner

Post by Day-Tripper »

^ All she’s done is declare her love for boobs, which has manifested in her receiving a “boob mug” from Ass-lan, and in today’s vid she’s wearing a T-shirt covered in boob drawings.

There’s nothing wrong with this in general, except that in Estee’s case it seems forced, like she’s desperate to portray herself as either more sexual than she probably is, or more Tumblr feministy.

cordelia
Learner
Learner

Post by cordelia »

So she said on snapchat that she wants Aslan to grow his hair to shoulder lenght. Can't wait for that to happen, he's gonna look a 1000% more pretentious. Also even his hair is going to look better than Estee's mom bob.

luvey
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luvey »

I checked out her "what i got for christmas" video. my main take away from the majority of the video was how many times she referred to something as "hip" or "so hip." it just came across has her liking certain items because they seemed so "hipster" and not because she really liked them. they just fit the aesthetic of a style she wants to emulate.

Maisey
Learner
Learner

Post by Maisey »

luvey wrote:I checked out her "what i got for christmas" video. my main take away from the majority of the video was how many times she referred to something as "hip" or "so hip." it just came across has her liking certain items because they seemed so "hipster" and not because she really liked them. they just fit the aesthetic of a style she wants to emulate.
THIS! I came here to say the exact same thing, she's working so hard to accumulate things that are "hip". I feel like genuinely "cool" people don't have to try so hard, or they at least keep it quiet about it if they do.

Mucha
Talker
Talker

Post by Mucha »

first off, love the new thread name. second off, the boob thing is definitely a "trying to be cool/hip and massively failing" item. I love watching this trainwreck, sad as it makes me to reflect on the "old estee" that others posts vids of from time to time. 8-)

ezri
Talker
Talker

Post by ezri »

this girl is so fucking lazy that she wants her subscribers to send her ideas for a video series where she "tries to find herself and who she is and what her passions are"

Uhhh...hate to break it to you estee, but that's gotta come from YOU. She's totally lost herself.

ezri
Talker
Talker

Post by ezri »

What pisses me off about Estee's pseudo-feminist bullshit is how she goes ON AND ON about loving boobs but doesn't actually talk about the WOMEN behind the boobs. She's no better than catcallers who objectify women and see them as just another sexual object to gawk and stare at. Her whole "boob love" discourse is so damaging because it suggests that women have nothing of value to offer BUT perfectly round boobs. Has she ever mentioned how boobs come in many shapes and sizes and they are all deserving of love? Large areolas? Dark areolas? Inverted nipples? Sagging wideset boobs? Disproportionately sized boobs? What about women who lost their boobs to breast cancer? Are they not deserving of this "boob love" you're preaching? Or do they just have to be nice and squishy and aesthetically pleasing?

Just goes to show how one-dimensional Estee really is. It's like how all those "Save the Boob" breast cancer campaigns are so problematic because it promotes the idea that boobs are worth saving but the lives of women aren't. That's exactly what Estee is doing by constantly showing off boob tshirts and mugs without any discussion on women's issues.

How about going into some of the reasons why you are a feminist? If you're so fucking obsessed with boobs HOW ABOUT TALKING ABOUT BREAST CANCER? Take one from Amelia's book and maybe hold a fundraiser?

But no, she'd rather just hashtag #feminist, buy some overpriced merch, and pat herself on the back.

TTGirl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TTGirl »

She is definitely trying the Ingrid! I am waiting for her to turn into Ingrid number two and finds herself fall in love with a girl (sorry Aslan). So unoriginal, air headed and annoying :(

kowabunga
Informer
Informer

Post by kowabunga »

Thanks for explaining, guys, just reading it gave me second hand embarrassment.
"Money corrupts people. And free body wash." lips

sailor-moon
Informer
Informer

Post by sailor-moon »

:toad:

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

She wanted to get attention so she wore a boob shirt to make herself laugh and get noticed.

laura-palmer
Debater
Debater

Post by laura-palmer »

ezri wrote:What pisses me off about Estee's pseudo-feminist bullshit is how she goes ON AND ON about loving boobs but doesn't actually talk about the WOMEN behind the boobs. She's no better than catcallers who objectify women and see them as just another sexual object to gawk and stare at. Her whole "boob love" discourse is so damaging because it suggests that women have nothing of value to offer BUT perfectly round boobs. Has she ever mentioned how boobs come in many shapes and sizes and they are all deserving of love? Large areolas? Dark areolas? Inverted nipples? Sagging wideset boobs? Disproportionately sized boobs? What about women who lost their boobs to breast cancer? Are they not deserving of this "boob love" you're preaching? Or do they just have to be nice and squishy and aesthetically pleasing?

Just goes to show how one-dimensional Estee really is. It's like how all those "Save the Boob" breast cancer campaigns are so problematic because it promotes the idea that boobs are worth saving but the lives of women aren't. That's exactly what Estee is doing by constantly showing off boob tshirts and mugs without any discussion on women's issues.

How about going into some of the reasons why you are a feminist? If you're so fucking obsessed with boobs HOW ABOUT TALKING ABOUT BREAST CANCER? Take one from Amelia's book and maybe hold a fundraiser?

But no, she'd rather just hashtag #feminist, buy some overpriced merch, and pat herself on the back.
absolutely this. amazingly well-put.

smitten258
Debater
Debater

Post by smitten258 »

posting to subscribe :)

Return to “Estee Lalonde”