Jordan Liberty

becbecgood95
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Jordan Liberty

Post by becbecgood95 »

It's such a shame that there are no recent posts on this thread because Jordan is just SUCH a star and deserves a bigger following. He's the only youtuber I trust for beauty advice and tutorials now. I was attempting to follow the current youtubers to learn how to do make up and I was getting so frustrated because it never looked good on me. I just assumed I had weird skin and horrible make-up skills but once I watched Jordan's videos I realised that I'd just been watching the wrong people. I've learned so much from watching his tutorials! I felt like I HAD to use concealer and bake for my make up to look any good, but now I just completely miss the concealer and baking because I don't actually need it. My skin looks much more flawless without it. And I have to admit, I was guilty of using bronzer to contour but I didn't know any better. He's just improved my face in general! :D

And he seems like such a nice guy! In love with that man :love2: :love2: :love2:

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

becbecgood95 wrote:It's such a shame that there are no recent posts on this thread because Jordan is just SUCH a star and deserves a bigger following. He's the only youtuber I trust for beauty advice and tutorials now. I was attempting to follow the current youtubers to learn how to do make up and I was getting so frustrated because it never looked good on me. I just assumed I had weird skin and horrible make-up skills but once I watched Jordan's videos I realised that I'd just been watching the wrong people. I've learned so much from watching his tutorials! I felt like I HAD to use concealer and bake for my make up to look any good, but now I just completely miss the concealer and baking because I don't actually need it. My skin looks much more flawless without it. And I have to admit, I was guilty of using bronzer to contour but I didn't know any better. He's just improved my face in general! :D

And he seems like such a nice guy! In love with that man :love2: :love2: :love2:

Spot on! When i was watching his videos i just realized how caked face most youtube "gurus" are OMG
All his tutorials looks so natural like just enhanced skin and doesnt look heavy
And the models faces didnt even changed they still look like therselves ifywim. There skin still looks like it breathes
I dnt know if i will still follow the trend like highlight to the max, contour like you gna stab someone etc etc SMH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mahnoor_wahab
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mahnoor_wahab »

His recent snap stories with the bee filter are just hilarious :rofl: This guy is a total gem!
And his work with ABH for the Modern Renaissance palette and for the upcoming foundation sticks is just wow worthy. He made me look at Anastasia again. Previously I dismissed it because so many goorrooos talked about it but after Jordan came on board, I started looking into them more and they seem like such a great brand!

HolyPoly
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by HolyPoly »

Did you all hear the news? I hope his surgery goes well [HEAVY BLACK HEART]

tamtam
Informer
Informer

Post by tamtam »

Yes i did :'(

Hope he will get better, he's amazing ! <3
English is not my first language :(

wild4thenight
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by wild4thenight »

tamtam wrote:Yes i did :'(

Hope he will get better, he's amazing ! <3
so super sad.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Do you think he would like or feel weird if I sent him snaps of my chihuahua? :rofl:
HIIIII “ABBI” :FU:

Error404
Talker
Talker

Post by Error404 »

HE HAS CANCER AGAIN AND IT SPREAD. Image

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

Error404 wrote:HE HAS CANCER AGAIN AND IT SPREAD. Image

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

He's too pure & that's why it keeps happening. This universe doesn't treat people the way they deserve :(

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

He is such a great artist and I hate the return of cancer for him.

I am glad that he feels like working some right now.
I try to soak up everything he teaches. :love2:

Jerseybitch
Informer
Informer

Post by Jerseybitch »

Found this at the bottom of Sam's pic last night. Almost missed it, but Jordan is so sassy. Skull makeup for Halloween......groundbreaking! Seriously, every MUA has at least one skull look; however, I don't know how similar her's was to his.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

I haven’t had IG in a year thanks to a crazy ex... and everyone has abandoned Snapchat it feels like.. so I was wondering if someone could say if he’s still active?

I saw him with urban decay and Kristen Leanne but that was recorded months ago.

Hoping he is alright.

drtobbagan
Learner
Learner

Post by drtobbagan »

PentUpPinUp wrote:I haven’t had IG in a year thanks to a crazy ex... and everyone has abandoned Snapchat it feels like.. so I was wondering if someone could say if he’s still active?

Hoping he is alright.
He’s posted on snapchat a couple of times recently. He hasn’t updated on his health (if he has I missed it) but he seems to be in good spirits.

PentUpPinUp
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PentUpPinUp »

drtobbagan wrote:
PentUpPinUp wrote:I haven’t had IG in a year thanks to a crazy ex... and everyone has abandoned Snapchat it feels like.. so I was wondering if someone could say if he’s still active?

Hoping he is alright.
He’s posted on snapchat a couple of times recently. He hasn’t updated on his health (if he has I missed it) but he seems to be in good spirits.

Yeah the last I saw was Australia I think? Snapchat screwed up everything especially public stories

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

I would love to get ahold of his newly released.pallette with stalazi!
:love2: :love2:

Return to “Jordan Liberty”