Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kaushal Beauty (BeautyFulfilled)

Post by classytikkamasala »

Darkvadar wrote:
Thu Jan 21, 2021 11:02 am
Private_user01 wrote:
Mon Oct 12, 2020 10:20 am
Sure Kaushal has been working out but I am shocked to see her looking much bigger in her latest vid. When she wears a dress she does not look as bad as when she is wearing a t shirt and joggers though..
Hope your all well.
Her recent post she posted that she a size 8 on UK Top and Bottoms size 10/12??? Seriously. I am still slim but put abit of weight on during lockdown, but my tops are usually size 8-10, some doesn't fit anymore due to my chest size has gone bigger, 😔 my chest size is no where big as her. How can she be a size 8? Baffles me!

I'm sure she wear undergarment to cover up the additional love hangers etc. When you wear tshirt and joggers it gives you true picture of your body 😂 i know

Why is she lying? She obviously still feeling consicous about her weight.

Reading throughout all the comments, she has been using filters and facetuning over the years. I get everyone trying out meditation etc. She enforcing it to her followers saying that's the only right thing to do etc. I'm sure if your going all clean, that you got to do exercise, that really helps everyone state of mind. Her opinion on make up and skincare products aren't consistent anymore.

Her husband book is so basic and repetitive. Some the examples are conflicting. I don't understand why there is so much hype on it. Found it patronising, unrealistic and boring. I also find her partner commenting on her every post for me is too sickly..its seems all fake.
wow i would believe size US 8 and bottom size US 12 but definitely not UK sizes....

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

btw hi guys i'm new to this thread and very loosely follow kaushal sometimes. i just came here because i was wondering if anyone knows if kaushal has spoken up at all regarding the nicky drama?

Tristy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tristy »

classytikkamasala wrote: btw hi guys i'm new to this thread and very loosely follow kaushal sometimes. i just came here because i was wondering if anyone knows if kaushal has spoken up at all regarding the nicky drama?
Way Nicky drama

Tristy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tristy »

Also that book of her husbands is the most generic repetitive ironic double standard Stolen from an rich Never had any issues teenage Pinterest crap ever.

classytikkamasala
Learner
Learner

Tristy wrote:
Fri Feb 26, 2021 11:23 am
classytikkamasala wrote: btw hi guys i'm new to this thread and very loosely follow kaushal sometimes. i just came here because i was wondering if anyone knows if kaushal has spoken up at all regarding the nicky drama?
Way Nicky drama
nicky lazou, kaushal's hair dresser, is having a huge drama with other british bloggers who are k's colleagues. lydia, who went to nicky's house screaming about her hair while nicky was 9 months pregnant, and amelia who teamed up with lydia and other influencers to try to bring down nicky's business. kaushal commented her support publicly on nicky's IGTV talking about all of it and i saw she unfollowed lydia but I was wondering if she said anything publicly on her own platform since she is so close to nicky

Evil_robot
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evil_robot »

why do these people want to bring down smbd's business? is Nicky that bad or are these girls her enemies and jealous?

gossipgirl676
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gossipgirl676 »

If kaushal is under 5 ft then she is meant to be a petite woman and clearly she is not, she is carrying a large amount of unhealthy weight which needs to go, it makes her look horrible, when your body frame is petite the slightest bit of weight gain looks unflattering so I’m sorry to say kaushal is fat

Darkvadar
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Darkvadar »

gossipgirl676 wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:34 am
If kaushal is under 5 ft then she is meant to be a petite woman and clearly she is not, she is carrying a large amount of unhealthy weight which needs to go, it makes her look horrible, when your body frame is petite the slightest bit of weight gain looks unflattering so I’m sorry to say kaushal is fat
Has anyone noticed her following has dropped alot from peaking 975k to 969k. Her content on make up is like non existence now. She even wearing lots of many baggy clothing. We all do during this pandemic. She is an influencer, don't mind her wearing now and then. She actually decided that her new style. I actually agree above comment. If she really into meditation and relaxation. Your body should be also important, the way you look after it and what you eat. This can only bring you a positive and calm mindset, if you enforce on to you it won't.

I am finding incredibly boring now. She never on insta stories etc, lack of creative content doesn't exist...she loosing herself. Does anyone agree?

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

I can't stand Kaushal and her ads for crap products. I remember when she did an ad for a really crap concealer and tried to convince people that it's a good product when her undereye dark circles were so visible and the product looked ashy as f.

SalmaY
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by SalmaY »

She’s a lovely girl. We shouldn’t be commenting on her looks. If she had bad character I’d comment on that but no not her looks.
Anyway, I think she is absolutely beautiful. A real natural beautiful and very genuine!

Sonohello85
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sonohello85 »

SalmaY wrote:
Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:37 pm
She’s a lovely girl. We shouldn’t be commenting on her looks. If she had bad character I’d comment on that but no not her looks.
Anyway, I think she is absolutely beautiful. A real natural beautiful and very genuine!
Yeah I kinda agree.. I don’t think she’s fat, ans I think she carries her weight well.

She also just comes across super sweet !

Tristy
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Tristy »

I’m sorry but anyone who’s shills holy grail Bullshit products 3x a week Isn’t a sweet girl.
Beauty ‘gurus’ are done.

Nazgul96
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazgul96 »

She looks big but I don't think the sizing is thaaat delusional. I'm short and around Kaushal's size and I'm a UK12 (top), I have a small frame

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

I know everyone is hating on her weight in here but she has such a nice face, she’s still absolutely beautiful. Not to be sound like some judgy aunty but when you got a face like that, it’s not the end of the world to have a body on the bigger side. She still carries Indian outfits nicely even though everyone thinks you gotta be skinny to pull off lehengas/ghagra cholis, which is mostly what she wears. She’s always had great skin due to nice genes, lucky her. I don’t even think she’s said she has acne prone skin and she has genetics on her side, I bet she would have just as nice skin even if she didn’t use such expensive products all the time. Her natural hair texture is nice too (putting aside the dryness due to dying), it reminds me of mermaid waves.

Return to “K-O”