beautybybrittneyx/BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS 3: Season of the Bitch

nsatarn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: beautybybrittneyx/BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS 3: Season of the B

Post by nsatarn »

nsatarn wrote:Ever since startig out this chick has been blatantly copying Shaaanxo/Shannon harris in her videos. when her makeup application wasnt getting her far in life, she chose to "relate and rant". her personality is so obsessive, she thinks shes the mother of all righteous paths in life. This bitch literally has nothing better to do than to watch herself in the viewfinder and thank herself constantly. her video about not wanting young girls to feel liek they need to be like youtubers, OF COURSE turns into "me me me me me". holy shit. and her spastic tongue that has no idea what to do or where to be.

NOT TO FORGET she's always pointed out that she has noon idea who shannon is when asked in the comments but contradicting herself the next month saying I've always loved her. she's obsessive to the point where she commented on hamish's blog advising them on a game to try. vegas should be a lurkfest for her, wonder if 'ditzy' shannon will bother with her

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

nomdogs wrote:Image

oooohhh nooo I forgot about my collarbones coz I was focused on these objects

dw guys here they are
Hahahaha legend

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

How come she doesnt know shannon?! I remember when she's still a 'beautychannel' she mentioned shannon like she's jealous she has different eye makeup looks while brittney still cant make her eyebrows normal
I am so destracted by her collarbones wtf is that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

How come she doesnt know shannon?! I remember when she's still a 'beautychannel' she mentioned shannon like she's jealous she has different eye makeup looks while brittney still cant make her eyebrows normal

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

gamergirl
Debater
Debater

Post by gamergirl »

nomdogs wrote:Image

oooohhh nooo I forgot about my collarbones coz I was focused on these objects

dw guys here they are
YASS! it is so obvious she had contoured it on here lol how pathetic.

In previous videos her arms are really fat especially in her Australian candy video. I remember she said she had lost 5kgs in a previous video while back prob in one of her Q&As? I think overall shes a pretty average girl but she face tunes the fuck out of her pictures on instagram.

poss
Informer
Informer

Post by poss »

I was playing "spot the collarbones" in her video hahaha they would vanish and you'd see her look at herself in the view finder and realise, then pop them back out .. Pathetic

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

cassandra16xo wrote:How come she doesnt know shannon?! I remember when she's still a 'beautychannel' she mentioned shannon like she's jealous she has different eye makeup looks while brittney still cant make her eyebrows normal Image

early on people used to notice the similarities cos shannon's set up was still during its cute teen days. shed say i dont even watch her,dont know who she is. then later on shed be like oh i love shan. a while later itll go back to whoops ill give her a go etc etc...manic bitch is what she is

kirsten92
Talker
Talker

Post by kirsten92 »

Her latest snapchats are so They remind me of Kylie Jenner's snaps where she just stares at herself and waves the camera around trying to show off her body because #goalz

FoxFinch
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxFinch »

kirsten92 wrote:Her latest snapchats are so ImageImageImage They remind me of Kylie Jenner's snaps where she just stares at herself and waves the camera around trying to show off her body because #goalz
Like a polly parrot, her best friend is her reflection. Full blown narcissist.

Fuck knows when I'm overseas I don't snap myself dancing around the hotel/share house or acting like a douche lord in the laundromat. But I think I know why she hasn't been snapping any 'sights' - there's no free wifi ;)

scartissue
Talker
Talker

Post by scartissue »

nsatarn wrote:
cassandra16xo wrote:How come she doesnt know shannon?! I remember when she's still a 'beautychannel' she mentioned shannon like she's jealous she has different eye makeup looks while brittney still cant make her eyebrows normal Image

early on people used to notice the similarities cos shannon's set up was still during its cute teen days. shed say i dont even watch her,dont know who she is. then later on shed be like oh i love shan. a while later itll go back to whoops ill give her a go etc etc...manic bitch is what she is
Wow that's super strange of her given that she once did a 'Shaanxo inspired' video
[youtube][/youtube]

Maybe she's trying to be funny by pretending she doesn't know Shannon? or being shady?

FoxFinch
Learner
Learner

Post by FoxFinch »

I'm all for a girl being in love, especially if it's your first real loved up relationship where you're both just head over heels for each other, which seems to be the case with Dylan. But I don't want to watch that shit, it's not entertaining and there just feels like there's this constant, underlying 'fuck you' to Jacko.

You'd think the bitch would be smart enough to keep that shit private for a good while before shoving him down our throats. I think she desperately wants to be one of those YouTube couples and it's getting more and more obvious.

nsatarn
Talker
Talker

Post by nsatarn »

scartissue wrote:
nsatarn wrote:

Wow that's super strange of her given that she once did a 'Shaanxo inspired' video
[youtube][/youtube]

Maybe she's trying to be funny by pretending she doesn't know Shannon? or being shady?

EXACTLY. i dont think theres shade at all, just got too wrapped up in her fibs, doubt she remembers half the shit she says a week ago. but this was long before she fully admitted to knowing who shan is. if ever i find the videos, i shall link up

nomdogs
Debater
Debater

Post by nomdogs »

image.jpeg
Is it me or does her face look so unnaturally square?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

nomdogs wrote:
image.jpeg
Love the constant sneer she has in these "modelling" photos. It definitely does look square, her face is soooo much rounder.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

nomdogs wrote:
image.jpeg

she looks pissed
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

cassandra16xo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cassandra16xo »

She looks like a man

billamwelli
Learner
Learner

Post by billamwelli »

:roll:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Emmie
Informer
Informer

Post by Emmie »

nomdogs wrote:
image.jpeg
It's so hilarious to me how hard she tries to be a model in these shots.. when SHE SUCKS. Literally anyone can look good with a professional photographer and photoshop, yet she still looks fucking horrid?

Stop trying to pose Brit because you literally look so pissed off with the world and that you're holding in a shit?

jtbi98
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by jtbi98 »

LOL why is she moving to Melbourne? She whinges about missing Newcastle when she is only 2 hours away, what is she going to be like in Melbourne?

Return to “BRITTNEYLEESAUNDERS”