Simply Nailogical

Green Eyed Gemini
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Simply Nailogical

Post by Green Eyed Gemini »

ismelindsey wrote:She's filming ANOTHER mailogical. I'm so done with those videos and think she should close it. Just have it for or or whatever. Cause it's nearly as bad as grav3yardgirl now.
Honestly it kind of surprises me that she has a PO Box and does these kinds of videos, mostly because she and Ben always shade the mainstream YTers and that whole YT lifestyle. In other words, this kind of stuff seems exactly like what she criticizes, because a lot of YTers (especially beauty YTers big and small)advertise these PO Boxes so that their subscribers will send them stuff, if that makes sense? And I don’t buy when YTers are like, “Please don’t feel the need to send us stuff” etc. If you truly feel that way, then don’t have a PO Box.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tjugo
Learner
Learner

Post by tjugo »

I don't think so, she's not the type for plastic surgery. She always mentions how little she cares about appearance (which I believe since she's wearing sweat pants and hoodies all the time) that I don't think she would ever get something done ... apparently not even her hair.
She looks very different but I think that's just aging and her weight loss. If you look back at her old videos (2016-ish), the difference to now is very obvious as well.
No signature please

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

123xyz wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:20 am
Weird question, but has Christine ever had plastic surgery? For some reason. I find that she looks soooooo different from all her young adult photos. Like a completely different person. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is, but something about her face looks like she did a complete 180. Also I feel like she had small Taylor Swift eyes as a child, teen, and YA, but not she doesn't?
Weight loss, more specifically her cheeks aren't as plump as they once were. The bigger your cheeks are, the smaller your eyes look. Jaclyn Hill's a good example of the opposite of this. All her cheek fillers have made her eyes look tiny.

ismelindsey
Talker
Talker

Post by ismelindsey »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:29 am
ismelindsey wrote:She's filming ANOTHER mailogical. I'm so done with those videos and think she should close it. Just have it for or or whatever. Cause it's nearly as bad as grav3yardgirl now.
Honestly it kind of surprises me that she has a PO Box and does these kinds of videos, mostly because she and Ben always shade the mainstream YTers and that whole YT lifestyle. In other words, this kind of stuff seems exactly like what she criticizes, because a lot of YTers (especially beauty YTers big and small)advertise these PO Boxes so that their subscribers will send them stuff, if that makes sense? And I don’t buy when YTers are like, “Please don’t feel the need to send us stuff” etc. If you truly feel that way, then don’t have a PO Box.

Exactly its so hypercritical.

carlinn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by carlinn »

Cristine’s teeth are different from when she began, I don’t think she got veneers but she definitely did something to them

Return to “Simply Nailogical”