Simply Nailogical

ParisianDoll
Informer
Informer

Re: Simply Nailogical

Post by ParisianDoll »

I really REALLY like the understated makeup she's wearing in the simplynotlogical video, just simple black liner and not the garish contour/blush situation she usually rocks these days.

Post by Guest »

ParisianDoll wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:40 pm
I really REALLY like the understated makeup she's wearing in the simplynotlogical video, just simple black liner and not the garish contour/blush situation she usually rocks these days.
Yes the one where she talks about the tea bath a week later? lol! I also thought her make up was really nice there! I liked the blue eyeliner on the top lid for a pop of colour, without it being garish - and coral lip was really pretty too! Heck even just seeing her in a brighter colour with the blue hoodie made her eyes and skin pop better than the dark colours she usually wears!

Skip to 3:06

Uploaded some screenshots -

I think the hair also being brushed and parted nicely helps, too.

Miszu138
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Miszu138 »

This is my first time posting on this site and I'm not sure how to attach a picture but Cristine's arms here (after 2:22 in her bath outtakes video) are worrying me. I know that she's lost some weight recently but this just looks unhealthy. Maybe the hot water caused her veins to be so visible? But still, her skin looks quite dehydrated and her forearms are way skinnier than they used to be.

pepesylvia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by pepesylvia »

tbh cristine looks perfectly healthy to me. I think she's still a good 10-15lbs to being underweight but it looks like her weight loss kind of stalled and this is where she's gonna settle

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

She's looks underweight imo compared to how she looked before, she looked healthy and now she looks really frail and little. Bring on yt and the public eye I feel does something to your body image anyways not far fetched top think she might have struggled with weight, we've seen it happen far too often on social media

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

tjugo
Learner
Learner

Post by tjugo »

She's thin but deffo not underweight
No signature please

tacobeard
Informer
Informer

Post by tacobeard »

Miszu138 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 1:30 am
This is my first time posting on this site and I'm not sure how to attach a picture but Cristine's arms here (after 2:22 in her bath outtakes video) are worrying me. I know that she's lost some weight recently but this just looks unhealthy. Maybe the hot water caused her veins to be so visible? But still, her skin looks quite dehydrated and her forearms are way skinnier than they used to be.

I wouldn't worry about that. She said the bath dehydrated her and she was in there for an hour. I definitely think the veins are just from that. She's definitely looking thinner so hopefully she stops here, or builds more muscle mass but her choice.

CykamoreTres

Post by CykamoreTres »

She looks bomb, y'all trippin

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

She's thin for sure but I wouldn't say she's dangerously underweight. Not to bring up her getting a hair cut again but if she did cut it, I actually think it'd make her body look a bit more proportioned. I'm fairly little and having long hair just overwhelms my entire body.

ravenclaw67
Informer
Informer

Post by ravenclaw67 »

123xyz wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:37 am
How on earth is she able to maintain a day job? I know she has a masters degree and works for the government as an analyst, but she's a government employee. . . Employers usually care about their employees outside reputation when they are representing them. Yet she has hundreds of videos of her cussing, being immature, and goofing off. Plus she also advertises where and what her exact work is.
She talks about her lawyer a lot... must be a good one.

lil mango
Learner
Learner

Post by lil mango »

CheesyBirdMess wrote:
ParisianDoll wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 8:40 pm
Yes the one where she talks about the tea bath a week later? lol! I also thought her make up was really nice there! I liked the blue eyeliner on the top lid for a pop of colour, without it being garish - and coral lip was really pretty too! Heck even just seeing her in a brighter colour with the blue hoodie made her eyes and skin pop better than the dark colours she usually wears!

Skip to 3:06

Uploaded some screenshots -

I think the hair also being brushed and parted nicely helps, too.
wow, she really looks like parker posey IMO

ray_chill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ray_chill »

ravenclaw67 wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 10:55 pm
123xyz wrote:
Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:37 am
How on earth is she able to maintain a day job? I know she has a masters degree and works for the government as an analyst, but she's a government employee. . . Employers usually care about their employees outside reputation when they are representing them. Yet she has hundreds of videos of her cussing, being immature, and goofing off. Plus she also advertises where and what her exact work is.
She talks about her lawyer a lot... must be a good one.
Government workers usually have more job security. If it's not impacting her life at work, she should be fine. Cristine definitely has a YouTube personality and a real life/professional personality.

ray_chill
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ray_chill »

Green Eyed Gemini wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 10:24 am
Cacophonouslaughs wrote:She spends money on ridiculous things. And I think a lot of people will disagree with me, but I can’t stand her personality. It’s definitley a “hey, look at me, I’m better than you” mentality. It’s awesome that she has a degree and a job other than YouTube, IMO. And she absolutely can do what she wants. But she’s annoying, loud, and freaks her cats out.
I get that vibe from her sometimes, especially in one video she did a while ago where she and Ben were laughing about how some customer in CVS (who was clearly just being friendly) suggested Essie as a good brand when she saw Ben and Christine looking at polish. Their attitude in retelling it was very pretentious towards the lady and Essie, like they were sharing an inside joke at that lady’s expense when she was just trying to be helpful. Like, sorry, Cristine, not everyone knows who you are and Essie is not a bad brand even though you think it’s too commoner because it isn’t indie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree and don't agree. While I think it was shitty and pretentious to make fun of the comment. It might not have been coming from a "I have so much nail polish and I used to do nail art" angle. It could have been "why did this stranger come and talk to me... I didn't ask for your input." As a nail blogger, I would have shared a similar story to my family and would have said something similar and I would have meant it in both contexts. Obviously, the chances of the woman in CVS knowing me is slim to none, but the idea, in general, is something funny.

teaforme
Learner
Learner

Post by teaforme »

In her new Not Logical thumbnail, her skin looks like it’s been through oil land and back. Like nah, rather not stare at that nasty mess for however long you made the video. Even two seconds is too much.
:love2: With Love, Reality :love2:

semivillain
Learner
Learner

Post by semivillain »

teaforme wrote:
Fri Mar 01, 2019 2:50 pm
In her new Not Logical thumbnail, her skin looks like it’s been through oil land and back. Like nah, rather not stare at that nasty mess for however long you made the video. Even two seconds is too much.
You mean the ´what happened to my bath tub´ video?
Because in that case it's sweat. She was sweating from sitting in the hot tea for a while.

cherryc0ke
Debater
Debater

Post by cherryc0ke »

I'm glad we got a nail art related video today. Although I still want her to do some actual nail art, I'll take it. At least it's not about Troom Troom!

smallworld
Debater
Debater

Post by smallworld »

vanillac0ke wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 am
I'm glad we got a nail art related video today. Although I still want her to do some actual nail art, I'll take it. At least it's not about Troom
You spoke too soon, in her ig stories it looks like she’s doing another one. She has gotten lazy.

Gloomy-Pluto
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Gloomy-Pluto »

vanillac0ke wrote:
Sat Mar 02, 2019 8:56 am
I'm glad we got a nail art related video today. Although I still want her to do some actual nail art, I'll take it. At least it's not about Troom Troom!

... sorry to disappoint you

tjugo
Learner
Learner

Post by tjugo »

God, I hate those troom troom videos
No signature please

peachiez
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peachiez »

Happy it's nail art..... sad it's troom troom. Don't know how to feel.

Return to “Simply Nailogical”