Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning. P5

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning. P5

Post by CowGoesMeow »

Title cred: Winnie and I. Added a bit to match their new house hunting crap, let me know if its not suitable =]
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sheds, Coats and Frozen Goats: ShadyDottie New Beginning

Post by o_O »

Loving the new thread title! Very funny and accurate! :tu:

Ihatewatch89
Informer
Informer

Post by Ihatewatch89 »

LOL I am ROLLING at this thread title! :rofl:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

What is this "SAD" bullshit she's going on about? Didn't she upload a vlog titled "THIS CHICK LOVES THE SNOW!"

cherrypies
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrypies »

Miss Sunshine wrote:What is this "SAD" bullshit she's going on about? Didn't she upload a vlog titled "THIS CHICK LOVES THE SNOW!"
To be fair, you can love the snow, but not be able to function in the darkness that is winter. Plus when the snow comes it does become brighter, which makes it easier.
But I don't know, the whole SAD-thing feels a little fake. She read about it and that there's a light that makes it better but that's "nothing for her"? Feels a little like she doesn't want to move somewhere with less winter either... If you truly think you have SAD you'd want to atleast do something to make it better, right?
Like I said, it feels like an excuse for her not doing a lot...

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

The road trip is just California?!?!?! And it looks like the coast. Haven't they done that exact road trip on basically EVERY OTHER road trip??? Why can't they ever try something new? Even moving to Reno is just repeating the past. :roll: :roll: :roll:

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

i love the title! it is all encompassing and absolutely lovely! hahahah

That road trip is so that Kev's prized framed map stays relevant. bahah When Dot spins the globe that she has actually traveled, Kev can point to the map and show off Reno and Garnerville and such. ugh. I see the trip and the questions for where they should move as just rainmaking over absolutely nothing.

Actually, i would love if they would go to the redwood forest and really get in there. That is one natural area that i have on my bucket list.

I feel that there are mixed signals about their moving out of the McCue's Compound. Part of me thinks that they do have a deadline to move but it may have been self imposed (well, Datev motivated...) i think the year was supposed to get them out of the under 100k status. There must be sponsorships and such that get unlocked when one gets there and they just never got it. Too bad they pissed their chances away.
:love2: :love2:

Miss Sunshine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Miss Sunshine »

choochy wrote:When Dot spins the globe that she has actually traveled, Kev can point to the map and show off Reno and Garnerville and such. ugh.
I noticed as she was spinning the globe she said: "...so many options"

:rofl: Their options are limited to what they can afford and how far that little junker can go that Kevin drives.

btw, how was Kevin able to afford that Bahamas cruise trip? Was that an Alli all paid vacation or something?

Get work Kev
Learner
Learner

Post by Get work Kev »

She is way too young to have a system like SAD, we'll thats if you have nothing better to do at 30 years old ...,, She does not do shit but think... No job No life and No boy friend.. SHE HOLD THE KEY's TO HER DESTINY,,,, Dumb as a brick she don't get it.... she don't drive , ,,, What a loser.. the world globe in the love shack cracked me up... she said "so many places to go" the spin of the globe was like a pull of the slot machine.... Its great seeing she don't get the whole work thing... You tube don't work for her... Get on with it... Apply for food stamps

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

I give it til the end of the month for them to no longer have a coffee table and suddenly be buying full meals for themselves at restaurants. They might even treat themselves to a few nights in a hotel during this road trip ;)

KittyKax
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KittyKax »

cherrypies wrote:
Miss Sunshine wrote:What is this "SAD" bullshit she's going on about? Didn't she upload a vlog titled "THIS CHICK LOVES THE SNOW!"
To be fair, you can love the snow, but not be able to function in the darkness that is winter. Plus when the snow comes it does become brighter, which makes it easier.
But I don't know, the whole SAD-thing feels a little fake. She read about it and that there's a light that makes it better but that's "nothing for her"? Feels a little like she doesn't want to move somewhere with less winter either... If you truly think you have SAD you'd want to atleast do something to make it better, right?
Like I said, it feels like an excuse for her not doing a lot...
Yeah I'm always weary of people who self diagnose because often times it's just so they can have an excuse for why they're being lazy or acting like a jerk "Well I can't help it! I have ________! I read about it on Web MD!" And on top of that it's insulting to people who actually have been diagnosed with the illness.
I mean its nice to do research but something as serious as depression should really get checked out by a professional if you suspect you have it.

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

HA! Everyone seems to have the same thought I had - that coffee table is going bye, bye.... I'm not sure where she looked up that table, but it's not even close to being worth $3000. More like $600-ish.

Are most of the negative accurate comments from the other day blocked/deleted now? People are really starting to call them out for their crap. Example:

Samantha Wyatt7:45 AM+2

+PigRoquinhas1 theres a comment section for a reason, if they are lacking then they are, I am not the only one that notices. Its called constructive criticism , Dot went to school for film,she lives her life daily , with out having to get up and hit the grind like most of us to make a living, she has/had a fan base, but she doesn't take the time to invest in this job to satisfy. All her vlogs are less than 6 minutes, and consist of nothing. As a viewer a fan of them, I am saying I see much potential in her than she puts out, and if that bums you out, OH WELL. People that work hard, Like Me, TO LIVE I would say , may get a little frustrated she is handed , yes handed (by ctfxc & allie) this job where she can travel the world, and does not utilize her abilities, and Does Not connect with her followers. I could go on, but I feel your intelligence may not be able to keep up 

choochy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by choochy »

That's a pretty good comment. It pretty well captures some of the bigger criticisms. I see more blocked/deleted/comment upheaval in the future. Their not so savy choices will become more glaringly obvious. i think the above quote also mentions their 6 min vlogs, but what they don't mention is that usually 1 minute of it is their outtro, so really they are doing maybe 5 mins of filming goats or Emmett or mountains.
:love2: :love2:

galaxy_stars
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by galaxy_stars »

Pwillow wrote:I also think they are going to sell the coffee table for some quick cash to pay for rent and "said" road trips around the globe. I bet they are already on some sort of assistance as their combined or separate income is below poverty levels. I also noted the crappy way kevin spoke to kelly about making her a smoothie. You're NOT my gf! Uhhh you're using her and her son to gain views you moron!!!! Then you treat her like crap!! If I were Kelly I would ban them from using her and her son for money for their stupid purposes. What a holes and losers!
yeah wtf was up with Kevin's bitchy attitude towards Kelly about the smoothie? "you're NOT my gf.. bug out of MY conversations". he's such a brat.

cherrypies
Learner
Learner

Post by cherrypies »

galaxy_stars wrote:
Pwillow wrote:I also think they are going to sell the coffee table for some quick cash to pay for rent and "said" road trips around the globe. I bet they are already on some sort of assistance as their combined or separate income is below poverty levels. I also noted the crappy way kevin spoke to kelly about making her a smoothie. You're NOT my gf! Uhhh you're using her and her son to gain views you moron!!!! Then you treat her like crap!! If I were Kelly I would ban them from using her and her son for money for their stupid purposes. What a holes and losers!
yeah wtf was up with Kevin's bitchy attitude towards Kelly about the smoothie? "you're NOT my gf.. bug out of MY conversations". he's such a brat.
Glad I wasn't the only one who reacted to it. That only came off as rude. They should've edited that out. I hope it was Kevin who edited that one, and not Datec who thought it was funny or whatever. It seemed like something Kevin would keep...

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 1873 »

cherrypies wrote:
galaxy_stars wrote:
Glad I wasn't the only one who reacted to it. That only came off as rude. They should've edited that out. I hope it was Kevin who edited that one, and not Datec who thought it was funny or whatever. It seemed like something Kevin would keep...
I've mention this before, but i would bet money that they don't review clips before they edit it into the vlog. Very rarely do they do any kind of editing that isn't just clips after clip in succession with no music or special editing. Just my hunch.

BookNerd85
Learner
Learner

Post by BookNerd85 »

Kevin is insufferable. I fucking hate him more and more with each passing day. I decided to watch the recent vlogs, and I can't do this anymore. There was a point when I was a little hopeful that these two were trying to make a real change, but I've lost that feeling. The other thing that bothered me in the video where he was a dick to Kelly was when Dot mentioned going to the movie, and Kevin pretty much shut her down on that. Oh, so Kevin makes decisions for her now? Controlling, supercilious piece of shit. Sorry guys. I've had a bad week, so my temper is at an all time high and tolerance at an all time low.

CowGoesMeow
DONATOR
DONATOR

Post by CowGoesMeow »

If I were Coco, I might have smacked Kevin right there on the spot. Not only are these losers eats there for free, possibly lives there for free, and he doesn't even show an ounce of appreciation. Grrr!! Grow up, Kevin.
Image AprilJustin liesTVImage

ewokfan11
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by ewokfan11 »

BookNerd85 wrote:Kevin is insufferable. I fucking hate him more and more with each passing day. I decided to watch the recent vlogs, and I can't do this anymore. There was a point when I was a little hopeful that these two were trying to make a real change, but I've lost that feeling. The other thing that bothered me in the video where he was a dick to Kelly was when Dot mentioned going to the movie, and Kevin pretty much shut her down on that. Oh, so Kevin makes decisions for her now? Controlling, supercilious piece of shit. Sorry guys. I've had a bad week, so my temper is at an all time high and tolerance at an all time low.
Their relationship is so bizarre. I really wonder if she remembered him from Spain when he sent her that creepy fan mail when she first started vlogging. He was obviously OBSESSED with her years before they were dating. I honestly think she was depressed when that last guy dumped her, then Kevin swooped in and they really rushed into a serious relationship. I don't even think she likes him all that much, especially evident when her family/Logans are around and they all make fun of him.

Now, three years later, she's really stuck with him. They live together, she doesn't drive, she's made him part of her vlogs and she probably doesn't have the $$$ to up and leave on her own - or anywhere to go. Sucks to be them.... :roll: :roll:

Winnie
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Winnie »

She needs to sell that coffee table and buy a one way ticket to Florida.

Return to “Alli Speed & Associated”